"Mom, Billy (Maher) did it, too!"

How so? Fluke has been exposed for what she is. A professional political activist. One more time Dems step in it trying to pull a "Winnifred in a Winnebago" moment. ETA: it was "patsy" the left played with Al Gore.

Since the Dems wanted to play this for all it's worth we've been able to find out that victimized co-ed heads a group that wants to make "abortion in America a human right using international law'.

And she is a serious legal advocate for this. And this organization actually targets Catholic hospitals as well.

No this has blown up in the Dems face.

So as far as you're concerned there was nothing wrong with Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a 'twat'.

I have said repeatedly in threads that I was unhappy with the verbage used in Rush's tirade. I'm old school. :eusa_angel:

Other words and phrases could easily have been substituted. Even those in Rio Linda would have understood "promiscuous" :lol:

But the hypocritical left wing histrionics over this has gone off the richter scale.

Maybe if more of you rightwing fucks would have just denounced Limbaugh and then shut up about it,

you wouldn't have to have us make monkeys out of you.

Obama is defending Fluke. Why not defend Palin? I'll give you a million reasons why not.

Palin said Obama's healthcare plan was going to deny Trig treatment on the grounds that he wouldn't be worthy of it.

Why would Obama defend that?

I'm talking about Maher calling Palin the c-word. Dumbass.

C'mon Elvis, you ain't serious. That twat has made a career out of talking shit about Obama, why the hell would he stick up for her?

That's just a silly comparison.

It has to be dug up because there was no outrage from the left to begin with. It's called hypocrisy. It proves the those on the left lack credibility and won't be taken seriously in these matters.

The hypocrisy of others has nothing to do with what Limbaugh did.

Limbaugh was either right or wrong in what he did.

You don't get out of a speeding ticket by proving that the cop didn't stop the other guy who was also speeding.

Again, no one is excusing what Limbaugh said. We are merely discussing your double standard. Something you refuse to acknowledge.

No one is excusing what Limbaugh said?

At this point you have the gall to say that?

jesus christ on a bicycle....

Yup, instead of just condemning Rush and leaving it at that, which is what decent people should do, we have a chorus of trying to find liberals who said something as bad about someone else.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys?

Or do you just not care, you just want to defend Rush?

This is what a 5th grader does.

LOL, excellent points! That's all those idiots have been doing.

yawn

Please, either cover your mouth or swallow your Pringles before you do that again, Monstro.

And there is no double standard (on my part),

mmmm yeahhhhhh... about that. :rolleyes:

If you don't have a double standard, which is the appropriate course of action? Condemnation for Maher (which I highly doubt since you enjoy the same behavior) or Apologies for Rush (which I also doubt because you couldn't bring yourself to be that honest).

Nobody's buying your holier than thou act. And if you really have a problem with lolcats, don't illustrate your intellectual vacuousness all the more by using a lol as an avvie.

Just a hint.

funny-pictures-run-you-fool.jpg

Is this what you're expecting now?

If you don't have a double standard, which is the appropriate course of action? Condemnation for Maher (which I highly doubt since you enjoy the same behavior) or Apologies for Rush (which I also doubt because you couldn't bring yourself to be that honest).

Nobody's buying your holier than thou act. And if you really have a problem with lolcats, don't illustrate your intellectual vacuousness all the more by using a lol as an avvie.

Just a hint.

I don't decide what Limbaugh's sponsors can and can't do, and Maher has none; but if he did I couldn't decide for them either.

And now I'm 'holier than now?'

Jaysus Christ are we following the same conversation here?

Oh, and Sawah's still a ****. :thup:

Just a hint.

I don't decide what Limbaugh's sponsors can and can't do, and Maher has none; but if he did I couldn't decide for them either.

Yeah, I was wondering if you think about what you type too.

Do you even know why you're posting to this thread since your opinion by your own admission has no effect on anything?

Maybe if more of you rightwing fucks would have just denounced Limbaugh and then shut up about it,

If even one person didn't "denounce" Limbaugh to your standards, youd be making an issue with this.

At this point, even Rush has "denounced" what he said and apologized for it. Yet you're still making an issue of it.

Just a hint.

Do you even know why you're posting to this thread since your opinion by your own admission has no effect on anything?

:sigh: Givin' my opinion to strangers on the internets Fitz, same as you. :rolleyes:

You're saying some very bizarre things and I'm fairly certain you're just trolling me at this point.

If even one person didn't "denounce" Limbaugh to your standards, youd be making an issue with this.

At this point, even Rush has "denounced" what he said and apologized for it. Yet you're still making an issue of it.

His fake apology out of expediency was not an apology.

:sigh: Givin' my opinion to strangers on the internets Fitz, same as you. :rolleyes:

You're saying some very bizarre things and I'm fairly certain you're just trolling me at this point.
Ummmm if exposing leftist hypocrisy by making them look at it, revealing it to others or making them uncomfortable is trolling? Sure. I'm trolling you. It's AAAAALLLLL about you after all. I wouldn't be doing any of this for the benefit of others to see how shitty leftists are and how lousy their intellectual foundation for their fauxrage is. Nope... It's just about pissing you off.

Because... confidentially.... you just ARE all that and a bag of chips, you sexy internet tough guy you.

funny-pictures-ill-aim-for-your-bed-next-time.jpg

Still waiting for Maher's "fake" apology. You know... just to even things out and make it all a single standard.

Palin said Obama's healthcare plan was going to deny Trig treatment on the grounds that he wouldn't be worthy of it.

Why would Obama defend that?

I'm talking about Maher calling Palin the c-word. Dumbass.

So what?

Did you ever state your own personal opinion of BOTH Limbaugh and Maher?
. I have. They are both fucking assholes and Obama should treat both of them as such. But there is a million reasons why he has a double standard.

So as far as you're concerned there was nothing wrong with Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a 'twat'.

I have said repeatedly in threads that I was unhappy with the verbage used in Rush's tirade. I'm old school. :eusa_angel:

Other words and phrases could easily have been substituted. Even those in Rio Linda would have understood "promiscuous" :lol:

But the hypocritical left wing histrionics over this has gone off the richter scale.

awww, is that it..
tough shit

Still waiting for Maher's "fake" apology. You know... just to even things out and make it all a single standard.

Neither one of them should apologize.

and so was Lettermans, Schulze's, Mahers, Lenos, Imas, blaaa blaaa blaaa
it is you people who are making monkeys out yourself..but hey, if you don't mind we don't either.

Yup, instead of just condemning Rush and leaving it at that, which is what decent people should do, we have a chorus of trying to find liberals who said something as bad about someone else.

You do understand there's a difference between attacking a private citizen/college student, and attacking a public figure/politician, don't you guys?

Or do you just not care, you just want to defend Rush?

This is what a 5th grader does.

First, Fluke put herself out thee and made herself part of the public discourse. This action makes criticism of Fluke perfectly acceptable. Now, as far as I'm concerned Limbaugh was out of line.

Second, it's not a matter of "Mom, Billy did it too..." It's a matter of where was all your outrage when Maher made his shitty remarks? Why all the outrage over Rush? Oh, that's right, you don't like Rush or his point of view. You don't agree with him, you want to see him silenced. No outrage for Maher because you like him, you like to see and hear him say nasty things about those with whom you disagree. You share many, if not all, of his political views.

Fucking hypocrites..

Forum List

Back