Mogadishu, Minnesota

Wow, you're stupid. Not all Germans were Nazis (it was a political party, brainless). All Somalis are Somali.

Somalis are trash ....
How would you know? You've never known any. Maybe at your age you're incapable of logic, or maybe you lack the courage to face your obvious fear and weakness. Simple prejudice and generalizations based on ignorance are much easier to swallow than the hard truth. It takes more mental hardihood and strength of character to take people as individuals and judge them accordingly. I guess you just don't have that in you.

Last edited:
...Yeah, there were nice Nazis too, but im[sic] still not giving that group a pass either. As long as there are somali [sic] mobs attacking people, they will receive my criticism.
Wow, you're stupid. Not all Germans were Nazis (it was a political party, brainless). All Somalis are Somali.
So? My point is, just because you have a few good apples, doesnt mean i cant criticize the group. ...
Do you even listen to yourself? What a disgrace. You are taking from the Nazi talking points exactly.

Last edited:
How would you know? You've never known any. Maybe at your age you're incapable of logic. Or maybe you lack the courage to face your obvious fear and weakness. Simple prejudice and generalizations based on ignorance are much easier to swallow than the hard truth, just like the baby food your nurse spoons you at the senior center is easy to swallow.

It's reasl simple, shitbag....meet me in a boxing ring.

Elder abuse is illegal, grandma. Are you waiting until you hit 90 before you grow up? What a sad old joke. Now stop your nonsense and address the topic. Don't make me tell you again.

Gutless, smelly little weasel.... you're in MY THREAD...make my day, punk.

...Yeah, there were nice Nazis too, but im[sic] still not giving that group a pass either. As long as there are somali [sic] mobs attacking people, they will receive my criticism.
So? My point is, just because you have a few good apples, doesnt mean i cant criticize the group. ...
Do you even listen to yourself? What a disgrace.
No one cares what you think, troll. Shut up.

blah blah blah

Mar 26, 2020

Unkotare said:
This whole virus thing is really having some interesting effects on behavior. I have noticed that the few people who are out and about seem to be much nicer to each other. Very courteous. So that’s a good thing. However, some people are taking the stay 6 feet away thing a little far. I’ve noticed today a few people who were looking at their phone or whatever and didn’t see that they were approaching me suddenly looked up and made a hard cut to the left or right as if they were trying to avoid an open field tackle. It’s actually kind of funny. My wife says it’s because I smell bad, but that can’t be it, right?

Do you even listen to yourself? What a disgrace.
No one cares what you think...
You do.

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

Marines with a few SAWS and .50 Cal's would put a stop to this crap.

Marines with a few SAWS and .50 Cal's would put a stop to this crap.

Yep, ya need some really DEAD fucking rioters....blown to shit....frag grenades, Willy Petes....disfigured corpses the Fake News rats couldn't even show. Brutality is the key.

Does anyone really think that screaming "kill! kill! kill!" at their TVs or computers serves any purpose beyond some empty catharsis? We can do better.

Does anyone really think that screaming "kill! kill! kill!" at their TVs or computers serves any purpose beyond some empty catharsis? We can do better.

NAPA is the only place I buy auto parts.
NAPA was burned down for a good cause in Minneapolis, I have it on good authority. The "National Auto Parts Association" labor union is too violent, and too extreme.

They purport to "own" your car by virtue of their profession, and if you are buying parts or tools for a job for which they deem you are incompetent to do yourself, they will call the cops to order your car serviced professionally without your permission for "emergency" or other road safety reasons. They are in cahoots with the dealers who sell patented alcohol breath-test ignition interlock devices and all sorts of similar patent gimmickry by court order, government mandated air bags and ABS brakes, etc., etc., all to be serviced by a qualified professional mechanic only and not to be tampered with by an unauthorized consumer.

That gang contracts with car dealers to sell cars on a "lease-only" basis, subject to driver licensing, vision test, insurance, and registration, and never to grant title to the consumer or purchaser of the vehicle.

It's that whole Sunni Islamic State Palestinian Democratic Party ANTIFA thing along with that damned Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone Occupied Protest thing in Seattle that pisses me off. All sorts of other hostile military occupation bullshit going on in other parts of the U.S., especially people coming in from Canada, which is still on kiss-kiss love bug terms with ISIL.

I guess that it is just I.

But if I came from a failed state like Somalia, I would be so grateful for being allowed to live in the United States that every morning I would literally kiss the ground to express my gratitude to the American people.

I certainly would not have the temerity to badmouth my new country, as that Congresswoman does. What a nerve! What an ingrate!

I certainly would not have the temerity to badmouth my new country
The things that are bad need to be called out for what they are: otherwise things can only get worse and worse. We cannot allow a culture of being afraid to "bad-mouth" the country for the abhorrent situations and abuses that take place.
as that Congresswoman does. What a nerve! What an ingrate!
That Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and the extreme Christian fundamentalists who voted her into office have their own problems. The secession of Minnesota from the Union will in all likelihood have to be dealt with militarily.

I certainly would not have the temerity to badmouth my new country
The things that are bad need to be called out for what they are: otherwise things can only get worse and worse. We cannot allow a culture of being afraid to "bad-mouth" the country for the abhorrent situations and abuses that take place.
as that Congresswoman does. What a nerve! What an ingrate!
That Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and the extreme Christian fundamentalists who voted her into office have their own problems. The secession of Minnesota from the Union will in all likelihood have to be dealt with militarily.

Why not let any state secede peacefully?

Then people could find a state where they feel safe and comfortable with the local culture.

The current outrageous chaos shows that our experiment in multiculturalism has failed.

Constantly whining about peoples comments doesnt serve a pupose either, troll.

Forum List

Back