Mogadishu, Minnesota

???? Was another "elite force" team taken down by 13-14 year olds or did I miss the show ?
If youre referring to "Blackhawk down", there were 10's of thousands of people armed with AK 47's. Our boys killed THOUSANDS of them, despite being completely surrounded. We lost 19 soldiers out of 160, but we killed thousands of armed shitheads. It was one of the greatest military victories of all time.

Our "elite forces" are truly elite.

If you don't like riots don't elect people who allow abusive regimes to abuse the citizens.

All is not well in Trumpland.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Abusive regimes? Shut up, retard.

The Somali people I personally know have jobs or own businesses, and are working to achieve the American dream of economic freedom.
They didn't come to the U.S. to turn it into the 3rd world hell hole they escaped from. ... :cool:
Somalis are awful, just like all the other muslim populations in the world. Death and misery follows that religion wherever it rears its ugly head.

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.

The police are not cowards!

This is what happens when DemonRats are in charge!

" Mass violence, inmates running the asylum, shackled police, the breakdown of society. You think this is bad?

Elect a DemonRat in November and you won't recognize this nation by February."

Sad but true.
If they weren't then they should resign immediately. I would NOT stand there and let that crap go down, so if I were a cop and was told to stand down, i'd be gone. Plenty of other cop jobs.
You’re just such a badass, Harry!
Did you even read the post you responded to? How is quitting the police force "badass"?

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.

The police are not cowards!

This is what happens when DemonRats are in charge!

" Mass violence, inmates running the asylum, shackled police, the breakdown of society. You think this is bad?

Elect a DemonRat in November and you won't recognize this nation by February."

Sad but true.
If they weren't then they should resign immediately. I would NOT stand there and let that crap go down, so if I were a cop and was told to stand down, i'd be gone. Plenty of other cop jobs.
You’re just such a badass, Harry!
Did you even read the post you responded to? How is quitting the police force "badass"?
Did you even read the rest of the thread? You are missing the point.

This is Mogadishu USA. I am a bit surprised. The stores are looted and burned out husks. When will they start looting and burning private homes. Yesterday when Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills was hit I expected the homes to be hit.

So the answer is "No" you have never gotten to know a single person from Somalia, but you are such a purblind, prejudiced putz that you feel compelled to define and disparage every person with that background. That's just stupid.

So the answer is "No" you have never gotten to know a single person from Somalia, but you are such a purblind, prejudiced putz that you feel compelled to define and disparage every person with that background. That's just stupid.
Yeah, there were nice Nazis too, but im still not giving that group a pass either. As long as there are somali mobs attacking people, they will receive my criticism.

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

I know its hard but try to educate yourself on what he said when he was questioned about it.

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

Next time try to get the facts straight mmkay?
Yes, I'm totally on board now. I know the President wouldn't do anything so low as try to squirrel out of a statement that was crystal clear to everyone and try to tell us the next day that he meant something entirely different. It is "would" means "wouldn't" all over again. I'm sure his staff worked hard coming up with this little jewel.

Thanks for admitting you once again didn't research the subject before making a fool out of yourself based solely on your emotional hatred of Trump..
I'm perfectly clear on what he said, and meant, by "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." YOU are the one being made a fool of, and I'm sorry for that. The President shouldn't be pulling the wool over his loyal followers' eyes like that.
Thanks for showing your total TDS once again. Another mind reading libtard who “knows what Trump meant” yet can’t seem to pass a reading comprehension exam. YOU are a complete idiot and just keep swallowing the DIM crap. You really shouldn’t lie like you do.

Their superiors are not backing them appropriately. Don't blame the police, blame the ones who CONTROL THEM
I do, and any cop who follows that stand down order should resign immediately. If some guy is bashing your head in because he was ordered to, are you only gonna blame the person who ordered it?

Their superiors are not backing them appropriately. Don't blame the police, blame the ones who CONTROL THEM
I do, and any cop who follows that stand down order should resign immediately. If some guy is bashing your head in because he was ordered to, are you only gonna blame the person who ordered it?
Hey have at it. To some every nail requires a sledge hammer.
Being able to recognize the source of a problem enables you to fix the problem. But by all means continue your duplicity

...Yeah, there were nice Nazis too, but im[sic] still not giving that group a pass either. As long as there are somali [sic] mobs attacking people, they will receive my criticism.
Wow, you're stupid. Not all Germans were Nazis (it was a political party, brainless). All Somalis are Somali.

...Yeah, there were nice Nazis too, but im[sic] still not giving that group a pass either. As long as there are somali [sic] mobs attacking people, they will receive my criticism.
Wow, you're stupid. Not all Germans were Nazis (it was a political party, brainless). All Somalis are Somali.
So? My point is, just because you have a few good apples, doesnt mean i cant criticize the group. Somali's as a whole group created their shit culture. Cultures are not immune to criticism.

Forum List

Back