Mogadishu, Minnesota

No, this time YOU propose an idea, rather than shitting on everyone elses [sic].
So you've still got nothing beyond screaming "kill! kill! kill!" Brilliant. Very constructive. Don't whine about me if that's all you've got.

No, this time YOU propose an idea, rather than shitting on everyone elses [sic].
So you've still got nothing beyond screaming "kill! kill! kill!" Brilliant. Very constructive. Don't whine about me if that's all you've got.
I never said that. You have nothing other than "whine, whine, whine"? Brilliant. Very constructive. Is that all YOU have?

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

Democrat lutherans are responsible. They're paid by our government to sponsor Somali Muslim immigrants.

I used to attend a mosque that had a lot of Somali people. They are very family oriented and stress education to their children, most of whom go on to college and a professional career. ... :cool:
Do you support Ilhan Omar?

Most Muslims in America, as elsewhere, just want to live their lives and care for their families. New immigrants are just trying to find their way here and get by. Those whose families have been here for two generations or more are for the most part just like other Americans. A 'different' religion does not make someone a different species, for crying out loud. Similar idiots as the craven "kill 'em!" crowd here said much the same about Irish Catholics almost 200 years ago. Take people as you find them - as individuals - and treat them accordingly. Most rational people can get along just fine if the will is there. Fellow Americans should never hate or distrust each other over things like race or religion. If we all share the same acceptance and understanding of American principles then we will always be more alike than different in the ways that matter most.

Start from there, don't be an asshole, and worry more about the person right in front of you than some 'category' of people you have been trained to fear.

So one might ask what 50,000 Somalis are doing in Minneapolis in the first place, eh?
thinking.gif

And one might wonder how a brother-marrying communist muslim like Omar could be elected to Congress from Minneapolis, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

And finally, what kind of element has decided to burn the city down since they have little history there or cultural awareness of a mud hut African in a land of howling blizzards and walleye fishing?
mauvaisepeche.gif

You tell me....hungawah juju bwana.

IMG_0375-1-e1590650185856.jpeg

1594399996955.png

Of course not. My point is she got elected because Somalis voted for her.
Many people believe that, but it's far from the truth. ... :cool:
Minnesota's 5th district is a liberal Democrat stronghold, and those are the people who are responsible for Omar's election victory, not the Somali people.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there were Somali's who voted for her, mainly the younger people, because she was one of them and looked like them. But their numbers were small when compared to the vote total that got her elected.

Most Muslims in America, as elsewhere, just want to live their lives and care for their families. New immigrants are just trying to find their way here and get by. Those whose families have been here for two generations or more are for the most part just like other Americans. A 'different' religion does not make someone a different species, for crying out loud. Similar idiots as the craven "kill 'em!" crowd here said much the same about Irish Catholics almost 200 years ago. Take people as you find them - as individuals - and treat them accordingly. Most rational people can get along just fine if the will is there. Fellow Americans should never hate or distrust each other over things like race or religion. If we all share the same acceptance and understanding of American principles then we will always be more alike than different in the ways that matter most.

Start from there, don't be an asshole, and worry more about the person right in front of you than some 'category' of people you have been trained to fear.
No one gives a fuck what you think "most muslims" are doing. We dont like seeing somali mobs attacking people. As far as i can tell, they seem to be mostly bad. They sure as hell dont give a shit when mobs of their muslim brethren are fucking up random white people. Not a single protest has been held to stop the violence. That means they are bad people.

Nope. Do you? ... :cool:
Only US citizens are allowed to vote for Congress.
They would knock you out if they heard you suggest that they arent Somalis, then while you are bleeding and unconscious, they would rifle through your pockets to steal your phone and wallet while other Somalis jump on your head.

Nope. Do you? ... :cool:
Only US citizens are allowed to vote for Congress.
They would cave your head in if they heard you suggest that they arent Somalis.
US citizens are Americans, dumbass. No one would be thrown into a killing rage at pointing out the obvious. You speak pretty freely about "they," but how many people of Somali descent have you ever gotten to know well in your entire life?

No one gives a fuck what you think "most muslims" are doing. We dont like seeing somali mobs attacking people. As far as i can tell, they seem to be mostly bad. They sure as hell dont give a shit when mobs of their muslim brethren are fucking up random white people. Not a single protest has been held to stop the violence. That means they are bad people.
There is zero evidence that Somali people were responsible for the attacks. ... :cool:

Many people believe that, but it's far from the truth. ... :cool:
Minnesota's 5th district is a liberal Democrat stronghold, and those are the people who are responsible for Omar's election victory, not the Somali people.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there were Somali's who voted for her, mainly the younger people, because she was one of them and looked like them. But their numbers were small when compared to the vote total that got her elected.
I agree that there were other voters, but I'll bet a million dollars that almost every Somali voted for her.

I agree that there were other voters, but I'll bet a million dollars that almost every Somali voted for her.
It's been my observation that most muslims, be it Arabs, Asians, Indians, etc., don't tend to vote, especially the immigrant older people. The younger 2nd and 3rd generation muslims do vote, but not in large numbers.
Anyway, if you took the time to read the link I posted. You'd see the small number of Somali's who were eligible to vote had no real impact on Omar's election. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back