Mogadishu, Minnesota

I agree that there were other voters, but I'll bet a million dollars that almost every Somali voted for her.
It's been my observation that most muslims, be it Arabs, Asians, Indians, etc., don't tend to vote, especially the immigrant older people. The younger 2nd and 3rd generation muslims do vote, but not in large numbers.
Anyway, if you took the time to read the link I posted. You'd see the small number of Somali's who were eligible to vote had no real impact on Omar's election. ... :cool:
You have a good point. I'm from Minneapolis and whoever wins the Democrat primary is gonna win the election.

107557602_10213888405523368_915480171122697879_n.jpg

The theory was that if you bring them in they magically become Americans and don't loot like in their home nations.

It is called the magic dirt theory. Not even the people who made it up believed it.

They are there because certain party decided they needed more votes. Nothing to do with a first world society.
Minnesota has elected Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar to Senate in last decade. I bet Democrats get few votes outside Minneapolis-.St. Paul.

Do you support Ilhan Omar?
Nope. Do you? ... :cool:
Of course not. My point is she got elected because Somalis voted for her.
Only US citizens are allowed to vote for Congress.
They would cave your head in if they heard you suggest that they arent Somalis.
US citizens are Americans, dumbass. No one would be thrown into a killing rage at pointing out the obvious. You speak pretty freely about "they," but how many people of Somali descent have you ever gotten to know well in your entire life?
Have you spennt more than 20 years living in Somalia? If not, then you arent an authority on their culture. Just because youve met a few doesnt mean shit.

No one gives a fuck what you think "most muslims" are doing. We dont like seeing somali mobs attacking people. As far as i can tell, they seem to be mostly bad. They sure as hell dont give a shit when mobs of their muslim brethren are fucking up random white people. Not a single protest has been held to stop the violence. That means they are bad people.
There is zero evidence that Somali people were responsible for the attacks. ... :cool:
Yeah, other than somalis making thousands of social media posts about it, shitloads of their attack videos, and MANY arrests of somalis.

US citizens are Americans, dumbass. No one would be thrown into a killing rage at pointing out the obvious. You speak pretty freely about "they," but how many people of Somali descent have you ever gotten to know well in your entire life?
Have you spennt more than 20 years living in Somalia? If not, then you arent an authority on their culture. Just because youve met a few doesnt mean shit.
I don't need to live in a toilet to understand what happens there.

....As far as i can tell, they seem to be mostly bad....
You can't tell very far just peeking at your TV while you hide behind the sofa. Get out into the real world and meet some real people.
You need to read more. It turns out that Somalis suck.

The Internet and the media suddenly become unimpeachably accurate and unquestionable when you find biased sources to support your personal prejudice? Even you can’t be that dumb.

Have you ever gotten to know a Somali person, a Somali family, well in your life? Even one?

???? Was another "elite force" team taken down by 13-14 year olds or did I miss the show ?
No force elite or otherwise would be taken down by 13-14 year olds if they opened up automatic fire and flame throwers on those 13-14 year olds.

Have you ever gotten to know a Somali person, a Somali family, well in your life? Even one?
Of course, I have. They have a veneer of impressed manners. You look at them and you know that what's going on behind the yellowed whites of their eyes is "I'm the captain now."

You can't tell very far just peeking at your TV while you hide behind the sofa. Get out into the real world and meet some real people.
You dont have enough experience with Somalis to be making these kind of statments.
What kind of statements?
You are trying to speak from a position of authority. You dont have the experience required to do such a thing.

You need to read more. It turns out that Somalis suck.

The Internet and the media suddenly become unimpeachably accurate and unquestionable when you find biased sources to support your personal prejudice? Even you can’t be that dumb.

Forum List

Back