Modern politics summed up with a little humor and the dangers for democracy

A Republic Means Off the People, Buy the People, and Force the People

Minimize all representation; don't put a new costume on a lizard. Let the people vote on all vital issues, instead of the self-appointed lawmakers.

For starters, anything the Supreme Court declares to be unConstitutional goes on a national referendum to decide whether it really is or not. All we really needed from the elitist anti-democratic Constitution is the first three words.

Er.... people can't be bothered to go out and vote every 4 years, let alone every day.

I think just the opposite is true of the Dems.

Not just not "most of you" but not any of you no matter how deep you dug and how many times you tried
Its very important to you that the dems get away their crime, isnt it?

Its very important to you that the dems get away their crime, isnt it?

Not at all, what is very important to me is that there is proof before you claim there was a crime.

There has never been an election in the history of our country that has had more scrutiny, litigation, audits, recounts and more.

And yet there has been no crime found....but that does not matter to you. Trump told you it was there and that is all you will ever need to know.

Not at all, what is very important to me is that there is proof before you claim there was a crime.

There has never been an election in the history of our country that has had more scrutiny, litigation, audits, recounts and more.

And yet there has been no crime found....but that does not matter to you. Trump told you it was there and that is all you will ever need to know.
It is so much easier to troll for votes using absentee ballots than in-person voting

and very difficult to find fraud

It is so much easier to troll for votes using absentee ballots than in-person voting

Thus is the claim, yet so far it is just an empty claim.

You have nothing but your feelings and what you are told by your party masters.

Thus is the claim, yet so far it is just an empty claim.
Yes, along with the unproven belief that OJ killed Nicole

do you want respect for the election process by most citizens or is it enough just to gleefully rub the hated trump voters noses in it ?

our election process inspires the sort of paranoia snd backlash that you claim to hate

Yes, along with the unproven belief that OJ killed Nicole

do you want respect for the election process by most citizens or is it enough just to gleefully rub the hated trump voters noses in it ?

our election process inspires the sort of paranoia snd backlash that you claim to hate

Most citizens respect the election process. The ones that do not are the ones that believe the lies from a man that is a sore loser.

It is not the election process that is inspiring paranoia and backlash, it is the people that still cannot believe their god lost an election, despite zero actual evidence he did not.

Most citizens respect the election process. The ones that do not are the ones that believe the lies from a man that is a sore loser.
I say most citizens do not respect our election process starting with democrats who are willing to engage in voter fraud to get what they want

I say most citizens do not respect our election process starting with democrats who are willing to engage in voter fraud to get what they want

And flat earthers think that all the scientists are in on the scam.

In what way are you any different than them?

And flat earthers think that all the scientists are in on the scam.

In what way are you any different than them?
“Flat Earthers?”

so civilized debate over issues has devolved into cheap personal insults?

ok, if thats the way you want to play

Getting into personal pissing contests is a common tactic with you

but I’m going to stick to the subject

“Flat Earthers?”

so civilized debate over issues has devolved into cheap personal insults?

ok, if thats the way you want to play

Getting into personal pissing contests is a common tactic with you

but I’m going to stick to the subject

You guys are the Flat Earthers of politics.

You both believe what you believe despite a total lack of evidence.

You both think it is all one huge conspiracy.

You even use the same verbiage and arguments.

You guys are the Flat Earthers of politics.

You both believe what you believe despite a total lack of evidence.

You both think it is all one huge conspiracy.

You even use the same verbiage and arguments.
Since your belief system depends on what you are told bythe lib news media I would be careful about throwing stones at others if I were you

Since your belief system depends on what you are told bythe lib news media I would be careful about throwing stones at others if I were you

Nice try, but you fail.

My belief system depends on what I can see, what evidence I can see. I am a numbers geek, I go where the data leads me.

Have you ever looked into the claims being made by your side for yourself. Have you ever dug into the numbers?

I have posted this before, and so far not one single person that thinks the election was stolen has ever done anything like this.

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

And the people sit back and accept it, even revel in it.

Try Proportional Representation, it wouldn't stop it, but it's make it better.

Proportional Representation of an uninformed populace that lacks Critical Thinking doesn't solve anything.
It may promote more Democracy simply in the since that it empowers the ignorant and easily led mob.

Nice try, but you fail.

My belief system depends on what I can see, what evidence I can see. I am a numbers geek, I go where the data leads me.

Have you ever looked into the claims being made by your side for yourself. Have you ever dug into the numbers?

I have posted this before, and so far not one single person that thinks the election was stolen has ever done anything like this.

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.
All of may be true

but until the election process is so transparent that no
doubt exists, simply saying “ha ha, no proof of fraud exists despite all the smoke” the doubts will not go away

There was no democrat election fraud, it is a made up lie and Trump is willing to destroy the country because he was butt hurt over losing

So you still believe the rich old white 2 time presidential candidate failure who has been a 40 year failure in politics that is known for putting his foot in his mouth and is suffering from dementia and ran his campaign from a basement got the most votes, including the most black votes in history.
He lost Florida and Ohio and lost 18 of the 20 metrics every president won.
This is where common sense comes into play.

All of may be true

but until the election process is so transparent that no
doubt exists, simply saying “ha ha, no proof of fraud exists despite all the smoke” the doubts will not go away

The process will never transparent enough for people like you.

If your chosen side loses you will yell fraud, it will happen for every election for the foreseeable future.

In Nov the Dems will be crying fraud when the Repubs take a bunch of seat in Congress.

Next time the Dems win some seats you and those like you will be crying fraud.

"Everyone except you is wrong about everything, finds study"

"The survey, commissioned by you, consisted of you looking at a number of comments threads, noting that the most people held different opinions to you, and extrapolating that everyone is wrong about everything except you."

While this is clearly a joke website, what they're saying isn't really a laughing matter.

Modern democracy is going to need to fight back against some of the nonsense that is hitting it right now, how do you do that when people have literally been conditioned to only believe, and not put the effort into understanding what things REALLY ARE?

According to you, what is the nonsense that is hitting right now?

Forum List

Back