Modern Gulags

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

This is one of the brutal ways the Soviet Communists tried to eliminate ALL opposition to their "utopia". Sad to say, the American Left would support this in a heartbeat because they pine for a Totalitarian Communist government just like the USSR, which they emulated.

Given how many of your conservative brethren here keep screaming "liberalism is a mental illness!", you seem to be obviously projecting your Stalinist tactics on to the moral people.
1622334381521.png

Given how many of your conservative brethren here keep screaming "liberalism is a mental illness!", you seem to be obviously projecting your Stalinist tactics on to the moral people.
The OP has been destroyed. No survivors.

It isn't even arguable anymore that the bed wetters are psychologically ill at the very least. Granted most of them are simply stupid, as deliberately ignorant, dedicated to phony messiahs and false promises as any of the jabbering imbeciles that followed Jim Jones to hell. Obviously the most dangerous of them are the sort that wield weapons and enforce the will of sociopaths like Jim Jones, or for that matter Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler... The list of regressive collectivist "messiahs" is long and the lives they have been responsible for taking is incalculable.

I could not even stand to be a corrections officer for 6 months in the State of Texas because I could not bring myself to hate all of the inmates, nor could I ignore just how corrupt and sadistic many of the other CO's were. I cannot fathom the sort of mind that a person must have had that alerted the SS to Jews hiding in attics, that stood guard in a soviet gulag, dumped zyklon-B into a gas chamber or dropped VX Nerve agents on Kurdish civilians, but when I run across bed wetting leftist drones that call police because someone isn't wearing a fuckin mask while shopping at Wal-Mart or trying to destroy the lives of people who refuse to accept the idea that a man in yoga pants and a tank top is A FUCKIN WOMAN no matter what the sick fuck wants to be called....

I'm certain that at some point history is going to repeat itself here in our own country.

The real problem is that there isn't going to be an army that liberates the US. There isn't going to be a place we can defect to and seek refugee in. Leftist pieces of shit are the reason I don't oppose abortion or the queer lifestyle. If liberal genetic garbage isn't swallowed or deposited into a rectum I don't want it to metastasize into yet another parasite.

Last edited:

This is one of the brutal ways the Soviet Communists tried to eliminate ALL opposition to their "utopia". Sad to say, the American Left would support this in a heartbeat because they pine for a Totalitarian Communist government just like the USSR, which they emulated.

Putin´s gang has renewed this old KGB practice

Anti-Putin Shaman Forced Into Mental Asylum in Siberia - The ...​

https://www.themoscowtimes.com › 2020/06/02 › anti-put...

2 Jun 2020 — Alexander Gabyshev, a shaman from northern Siberia, last year set out to walk from his home to the Kremlin to "banish" Putin from power.

Forum List

Back