Moderate islam is like moderate nazism

you do realize that besides israel having a 20% arab population, we have a racial makeup of all kinds of jews, including asian jews, hispanic jews, caucasion jews, etc.

of course not every jew is a zionist. But zionism is about the jews having a homeland

nd, many feel the same way about zionism. Are you ready to admit that not every jew is trying to force feed us goyim their chosen status? If so, then you might want to rethink your position here

it's an ethnic nation which mean it advocates racism like apartheid.

Do you accept that whites, indians or aborigens build a racial homeland?

in some cases, I would support a racial homeland, let me explain. The armenians have a homeland, thank god for that. the kurds deserve a homeland too i think.

minorities that are oppressed, generally speaking I favor a homeland for them

I thought the wahabists in sudan, were arab killing black. Ill have to research it i guess.

first of all tell that to the grand mufti of israel.

Second, islam is about supremacy too, see sudan, arab muslims killing black muslims.

you think bin laden likes black muslims?
good reading
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/110579-zionist-collaborators-with-nazis.html

there is no racial supremacy in islam, and all Sudan is black. it's political conflict.

ok ill bite, whats the political conflict?

second, what do u think of israelies and other jews in the world?

first of all tell that to the grand mufti of israel.

Second, islam is about supremacy too, see sudan, arab muslims killing black muslims.

good reading
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/110579-zionist-collaborators-with-nazis.html

there is no racial supremacy in islam, and all Sudan is black. it's political conflict.

Kufr engenders stupidity. Racism is a tenet of Judaism and something that Islam wholeheartedly rejects. There is no "chosen" ethnicity.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves." - Muhammad (SAWS)​

Yes, not that it matters. :eusa_eh:

you confuse hating with disliking.

I dislike islam based on its history of conquest, and its failure to rain its heretics

oh no kalam, here it comes criicism, can u handle it?

Just because you have more people, doesnt make you more right. I thought you would that.

You can whine all you want about Islam. Jewish crocodile tears won't do anything to stimulate your religion's stagnant growth rate. :)

We were right when there were only a handful of us. But what I'm discussing isn't a matter of who is right or wrong. As the years continue to go by, there will be fewer and fewer people joining you in your chorus of "death to Islam" while the religion continues to spread. How does it feel knowing that in spite of your hatred and earnest desire to see Islam cease to exist, there will soon be more Muslims than followers of any single other religion? :lol:

and by the way kalam, thats why we defeated your sorry arab asses, in every war, weve ever fought against you, and you punks still wont admit you exiled as many if not more jews from youre lands in 1948 as supposed palis who lost theirs.

I'm not an Arab.

well, i guess i shouldnt assume, but most followers of islam are, wait for it... arab are they not?

and by the way kalam, thats why we defeated your sorry arab asses, in every war, weve ever fought against you, and you punks still wont admit you exiled as many if not more jews from youre lands in 1948 as supposed palis who lost theirs.

I'm not an Arab.

how does judaism foster racism again?

Kufr engenders stupidity. Racism is a tenet of Judaism and something that Islam wholeheartedly rejects. There is no "chosen" ethnicity.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves." - Muhammad (SAWS)​

Yes, not that it matters. :eusa_eh:

Personally, as long as they aren't out killing people or anything like that, they can believe whatever they want. Whether its "Moderate" racial superiority or "Moderate" Islam.

It's only when their beliefs start to effect my life and my family that i have problems.

I dislike islam based on its history of conquest, and its failure to rain its heretics
I don't really care.

"Criticism" tends to connote a thoughtful argument against something. It isn't difficult to handle, and handling insipid anti-Islamic drivel is even easier.

I dont see so called moderate muslims like you saying or doing much of anythingt to condemn or try and stop terrorism in their own communities.

Personally, I think islam has to get rids of its hateful verses, NO i didnt say the whole koran, or most of it, but if you have a brain, you will know what im talking about

I don't really care.

"Criticism" tends to connote a thoughtful argument against something. It isn't difficult to handle, and handling insipid anti-Islamic drivel is even easier.

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. - Deut. 7:6 (KJV)​

Our response:
Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. - 62:6​

are you willing to acknowledge, islamic history. It is filled with conquests. Now before you say christianity (which I have little use for historically)

in the last 30-1000 years, they have reigned in for the vast majority its terrorists

Just wondering

I don't really care.

thats not me, or jews saying it.

unless you think god wrote the koran, but jews wrote the torah.

Im interested this, so let me know

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. - Deut. 7:6 (KJV)​

Our response:
Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. - 62:6​

I dont see so called moderate muslims like you saying or doing much of anythingt to condemn or try and stop terrorism in their own communities.
It isn't my job to justify Islam to disbelievers or to spend my free time "condemning terrorism" simply because I'm a Muslim. I'm more concerned about fighting the terrorism perpetrated by Zionists and Christians against Muslims, to be honest.

Personally, I think islam has to get rids of its hateful verses, NO i didnt say the whole koran, or most of it, but if you have a brain, you will know what im talking about
And when Our clear messages are recited to them, those who have no hope of meeting with Us say: Bring a Qur’an other than this or change it. Say: It is not for me to change it of my accord. I follow naught but what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day. - 10:15​

God's word isn't subject to change.

thats not me, or jews saying it.

unless you think god wrote the koran, but jews wrote the torah.

Im interested this, so let me know
Jews were given the Torah. The faithful failed to preserve it as Jews fell into sin and idolatry, and the word of God was adulterated by disbelievers among the Jews and Christians until their scriptures became the tomes of heresy they are today. The true word of God is preserved in the Qur'an. The puerile notion that God favors one ethnicity over immediately exposes a religion as false. It's an insult to God that people believe Him to be so petty.

Last edited:
three things.

#1 It isnt my job is a cop out.

#2 many will have a negative view of islam until those racist verses are taken out

#3 because the jews have a homeland, their terrorists?

It isn't my job to justify Islam to disbelievers or to spend my free time "condemning terrorism" simply because I'm a Muslim. I'm more concerned about fighting the terrorism perpetrated by Zionists and Christians against Muslims, to be honest.

And when Our clear messages are recited to them, those who have no hope of meeting with Us say: Bring a Qur’an other than this or change it. Say: It is not for me to change it of my accord. I follow naught but what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day. - 10:15​

God's word isn't subject to change.

Forum List

Back