Model Stephanie Dubois Suffers Blood Clot, Dies just Days After Getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Stephanie Dubois, 39,
Fashion model Stephanie Dubois

STEPHANIE DUBOIS VIA FACEBOOK

Had no underlying health conditions according to health officials at the hospital in the capital Nicosia, where she was hospitalized on May 14 after having breathing issues, reported The Times, a U.K. national newspaper.
On May 14, the top model said she felt good when she woke up, and then "within an hour I had tremors in my body, all my joints grabbed and I had a headache and dizziness." But tested negative for Covid-19, for Stéphanie Dubois it was a reaction to the vaccine, as shown by her analyses, which predicted a high number of white blood cells. Very weakened, the model had fallen into a coma on May 19. According to the information revealed by Independent media and a message published by her mother, Stéphanie Dubois was the victim of a cerebral hemorrhage leading to her death on 22 May in the afternoon.

Model Stephanie Dubois suffers blood clot, dies days after getting COVID shot

Stephanie Dubois, 39,

Had no underlying health conditions according to health officials at the hospital in the capital Nicosia, where she was hospitalized on May 14 after having breathing issues, reported The Times, a U.K. national newspaper.
On May 14, the top model said she felt good when she woke up, and then "within an hour I had tremors in my body, all my joints grabbed and I had a headache and dizziness." But tested negative for Covid-19, for Stéphanie Dubois it was a reaction to the vaccine, as shown by her analyses, which predicted a high number of white blood cells. Very weakened, the model had fallen into a coma on May 19. According to the information revealed by Independent media and a message published by her mother, Stéphanie Dubois was the victim of a cerebral hemorrhage leading to her death on 22 May in the afternoon.

Is that really a woman?
They are still trying to find out why this rare event happens to mostly women aged 30-39

Stephanie Dubois, 39,

Chances of that happening, 0.000001%.

Chances of dying of you contract covid-19? 2.0%. You are 200,000 times more likely to die of covid.

Even if she had caught COVID, she would almost certainly have recovered from it --- but death from the shot she didn't need to have taken in the first place, that she won't recover from.

In the first place, the stuff doesn't seem to work well; in the second place it has several ways of killing people unexpectedly; in the third place the disease is usually survivable, and then the natural immunity is much better than that from a vaccine.

I suppose it's a ploy to get us under control, control, control by the government, and to think that government did something good, so we'll do whatever they tell us. It sure seems to be working on the leftwingers.

Even if she had caught COVID, she would almost certainly have recovered from it --- but death from the shot she didn't need to have taken in the first place, that she won't recover from.

In the first place, the stuff doesn't seem to work well; in the second place it has several ways of killing people unexpectedly; in the third place the disease is usually survivable, and then the natural immunity is much better than that from a vaccine.

I suppose it's a ploy to get us under control, control, control by the government, and to think that government did something good, so we'll do whatever they tell us. It sure seems to be working on the leftwingers.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back