Mod Appreciation Here at "US Message Board"

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, the mods here occasionally reclass threads incorrectly but otherwise are the are A - Okay. I was on a live chat on a You Yube channel a few minutes ago and wrote "Sleepy Joe" and one of the mods wrote "zip it" so obviously I replied "zip this" and then some other douchebag mod steps up thinking he would get brownie points with the broad who tried to silence me. Folks, as you know, I am 99.99% undefeated on the internet and find it very annoying some punks feel they can try to silence free speech. Long story short, thank you mods and thank you US Message Board for providing a site for free speech within the constraints of the various rules.

Your neegah,

The Snout

Folks, the mods here occasionally reclass threads incorrectly but otherwise are the are A - Okay. I was on a live chat on a You Yube channel a few minutes ago and wrote "Sleepy Joe" and one of the mods wrote "zip it" so obviously I replied "zip this" and then some other douchebag mod steps up thinking he would get brownie points with the broad who tried to silence me. Folks, as you know, I am 99.99% undefeated on the internet and find it very annoying some punks feel they can try to silence free speech. Long story short, thank you mods and thank you US Message Board for providing a site for free speech within the constraints of the various rules.

Your neegah,

The Snout
Okay, now, what have you done.....You sound guilty as hell, and are trying to butter up the mods...

aolre.gif

Your neegah,

The Snout
Okay, now, what have you done.....You sound guilty as hell, and are trying to butter up the mods...

View attachment 488965
Some of the mods are hot bitches.

Your neegah,

The Snout

View attachment 488965
Are you saying they are going through menopause and having hot flashes?

Folks, the mods here occasionally reclass threads incorrectly but otherwise are the are A - Okay.
Congratulations! You've just been nominated for the totally non-official 2021 USMB moderator ass-kisser of the year award.

Good luck, and may your nose permanently be stained brown and your nose hairs produce abundant dingleberries.

Last edited:

Your neegah,

The Snout

View attachment 488965
Are you saying they are going through menopause and having hot flashes?
Bitches? Flashers? Whatever? :dunno: Who cares anymore at your age?

Last edited:
Muhammed, if that is your real name, where else do you post and have you been banned from other forums? And is English your second language you butthurt bitch. :laugh:

Your neegah,

The Snout
Your snout is on yah neegah.

The crazy left still hasn't gotten over it's irrational anger even though they won the election. Now they are on the offensive and God help the 1st Amendment.

To all the mods here, I want to say Thank you and that you are appreciated. I am pretty sure that most of the posters feel the same way even though we don't always show it.
There are only 2 I know of that should not be on USMB....might be some I do not know of.

There are only 2 I know of that should not be on USMB....might be some I do not know of.
I have never seen a board and I have been on a bunch that did not have a moderator problem....it is just the nature of the game.

Over-all as far as I know there is no other board that allows as much of freedom of speech that is allowed on here....though I do not expect that to last much longer under the biden regime where they have already begun collecting data presumably to look for white supremacists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back