Mob mentality

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Is an apt description of what has been happening for a long time. These people are believers in the power of superior numbers. It used to be that they would gang up and try to vote away our freedom; now that that is failing, they are ganging up to intimidate us out of them. They make it unsafe to walk down city streets and impossible to operate a business there.

And they will physically attack anyone who refuses to be cowed by them. And for all their talk of defunding police, they sure do cheer when the Man comes down on anyone who stands up to their shit.

The McCloskeys, and then Kyle, exposed their inherent cowardice....... and they are hated for it.

Is an apt description of what has been happening for a long time. These people are believers in the power of superior numbers. It used to be that they would gang up and try to vote away our freedom; now that that is failing, they are ganging up to intimidate us out of them. They make it unsafe to walk down city streets and impossible to operate a business there.

And they will physically attack anyone who refuses to be cowed by them. And for all their talk of defunding police, they sure do cheer when the Man comes down on anyone who stands up to their shit.

The McCloskeys, and then Kyle, exposed their inherent cowardice....... and they are hated for it.

On the bright side, the mob—either as a whole or broken down into its individual parts—is NOT trained to deal with or adapt to trained violence leveled against it. Sudden, monolithic, overwhelming trained violence could stun the mob long enough for the good citizen to escape. Other than that . . . I agree with your post.

On the bright side, the mob—either as a whole or broken down into its individual parts—is NOT trained to deal with or adapt to trained violence leveled against it. Sudden, monolithic, overwhelming trained violence could stun the mob long enough for the good citizen to escape. Other than that . . . I agree with your post.
But someone is starting to train them in terrorist tactics. Maybe this is one reason why the brown turd Obammy brought in all those Muzzies like Iham Omar....

Does not even have to be violent, just massive, trained, disciplined and if necessary able to respond with controlled violence. Police do not have the numbers. The active military under Federal control would be worse for the country in the long run. The Governors have what they need in their own state Guard units, but must make the make the management decision instead of the political decision.

Mobs usually have a few or even one leader that they follow...........take out that one or a few and the rest turn to mush.

Speaking of mush...........what brain dead idiots brain washed these kids.........and what the hell are they smoking.........they need to pass it around so maybe we can freaking understand the Morons.........

or just drop a MOAB on the city after getting out some who can be salvaged and rebuild it............need the jobs anyways.

This is ugly and bloody and it WILL get worse.

I know violence and war the way a fireman knows fire, and I can see what's coming.

These drones have no idea what they're getting themselves into. None whatsoever.

As I was saying elsewhere. Just hold for a bit.

Roger that. Choose your battles carefully.

This is ugly and bloody and it WILL get worse.

I know violence and war the way a fireman knows fire, and I can see what's coming.

The rioters will reach a point where they will try to outrun bullets. They'll lose.

They think they're doing the ghost dance; protected by some kind of invisible armor.

Does not even have to be violent, just massive, trained, disciplined and if necessary able to respond with controlled violence. Police do not have the numbers. The active military under Federal control would be worse for the country in the long run. The Governors have what they need in their own state Guard units, but must make the make the management decision instead of the political decision.
Shit i just agreed with White 6. Get me a double.

Forum List

Back