Mo Brooks: It's All Mitch McConnell's Fault!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On Wednesday, Brooks released a statement in response to Trump’s latest comments blaming the shift in Trump’s support on U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell. “It’s disappointing that, just like in 2017, President Trump lets Mitch McConnell manipulate him again,” Brooks said in the statement. “Every single negative TV ad against our campaign has come from McConnell and his allies. I wish President Trump wouldn’t fall for McConnell’s ploys, but, once again, he has.”

“I have not changed. I am the only proven America First candidate in this Senate race,” Brooks said in the statement.I am the only candidate who fought voter fraud and election theft when it counted, between November 3 and January 6 -- President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency,” Brooks said in the statement. Brooks said that he will honor the oath he took to defend and protect the U.S. Constitution."

Bro, the only way to defend and protect the Constitution is to defend and protect Trump...they are basically one in the same....you should have done what you were told and rescind the 2020 elections and immediately put Trump back in.....You had on a bullet proof vest and everything on January 6th, why didn't you fight harder and do what Trump asked you??

And how are you going to claim that Mitch fooled Trump not once, but twice....Trump is far more brilliant than you can ever imagine and you are claiming he was too stupid to not be fooled twice by Moscow Mitch?? Wow....Mo Brooks really is a traitor......

"On Wednesday, Brooks released a statement in response to Trump’s latest comments blaming the shift in Trump’s support on U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell. “It’s disappointing that, just like in 2017, President Trump lets Mitch McConnell manipulate him again,” Brooks said in the statement. “Every single negative TV ad against our campaign has come from McConnell and his allies. I wish President Trump wouldn’t fall for McConnell’s ploys, but, once again, he has.”

“I have not changed. I am the only proven America First candidate in this Senate race,” Brooks said in the statement.I am the only candidate who fought voter fraud and election theft when it counted, between November 3 and January 6 -- President Trump asked me to rescind the 2020 elections, immediately remove Joe Biden from the White House, immediately put President Trump back in the White House, and hold a new special election for the presidency,” Brooks said in the statement. Brooks said that he will honor the oath he took to defend and protect the U.S. Constitution."

Bro, the only way to defend and protect the Constitution is to defend and protect Trump...they are basically one in the same....you should have done what you were told and rescind the 2020 elections and immediately put Trump back in.....You had on a bullet proof vest on January 6th, why didn't you fight harder and do what Trump asked you??

And how are you going to claim that Mitch fooled Trump not once, but twice....Trump is far more brilliant than you can every imagine and you are claiming he was too stupid to not be fooled twice by Moscow Mitch?? Wow....Mo Brooks really is a traitor......

You DNC piss boys are so into the inner workings of the Republican party, and of course your sole reason for living, Donald Trump. What's going on in your party? Do you know? Are you still supporting the KKK and Richard Spencer?

1648061043589.png

You DNC piss boys are so into the inner workings of the Republican party. What's going on in your party? Do you know? Are you still supporting the KKK and Richard Spencer?

View attachment 620049
Does it hurt you that I end up educating you about your own pathetic party more than your right-wing masters allow you to know??

Does it hurt you that I end up educating you about your own pathetic party more than your right-wing masters allow you to know??
Believe it or not there are a lot of people who are not party loving as Progs are. I understand it. The government pig tits are many and the suckling is endless, and you do not want anything interfering with it. And yes, there are Repubs who think in the same direction. Also, we are all used to the modern government. Tell me my masters. Those who are not sell outs to the globalists. Let me buy a TV made by a near slave from China for 150 dollars while paying someone here at home who has never worked in life a stipend.

Believe it or not there are a lot of people who are not party loving as Progs are. I understand it. The government pig tits are many and the suckling is endless, and you do not want anything interfering with it. And yes, there are Repubs who think in the same direction. Also, we are all used to the modern government. Tell me my masters. Those who are not sell outs to the globalists. Let me buy a TV made by a near slave from China for 150 dollars while paying someone here at home who has never worked in life a stipend.
Yet, you are the same person I see on here cheerleading all things Trump..

Instead of that pointless emograph you just typed....address the OP....

A guy you morons were all praising just a couple of weeks ago is telling you that your cult leader asked him to:

Rescind the 2020 election
Remove Biden from office
Immediately install Trump

And you folks claim to love the Constitution? Bawahahahahah..yall are clowns...

Donald Trump is a cancer. We will not stop till that malicious cancer and every where it spread is irradiated. When a cancer forms all other problems are dropped and put on the back burner. When we stomp out that cancer we will again focus on all the other problems today's so called conservative creates.

Donald Trump is a cancer. We will not stop till that malicious cancer and every where it spread is irradiated. When a cancer forms all other problems are dropped and put on the back burner. When we stomp out that cancer we will again focus on all the other problems today's so called conservative creates.

Keep me posted on whatever he's up to from now until forever, ok?

You're the person I look to when I want to know what Donald Trump is doing. You're basically Trump's PR person here. How does that make you feel?
This post is about Mo Brooks tho...

But I understand that if it has something to do with Trump, your panties get moist and see nothing else....

that's a personal problem

Bro, the only way to defend and protect the Constitution is to defend and protect Trump...they are basically one in the same....you should have done what you were told and rescind the 2020 elections and immediately put Trump back in.....You had on a bullet proof vest and everything on January 6th, why didn't you fight harder and do what Trump asked you??

And how are you going to claim that Mitch fooled Trump not once, but twice....Trump is far more brilliant than you can ever imagine and you are claiming he was too stupid to not be fooled twice by Moscow Mitch?? Wow....Mo Brooks really is a traitor......
Brooks is an idiot and a half wit.

Yet, you are the same person I see on here cheerleading all things Trump..

Instead of that pointless emograph you just typed....address the OP....

A guy you morons were all praising just a couple of weeks ago is telling you that your cult leader asked him to:

Rescind the 2020 election
Remove Biden from office
Immediately install Trump

And you folks claim to love the Constitution? Bawahahahahah..yall are clowns...
My view is coming from a Republican losing national political agenda. They have sell outs from within and have for many years. Your views rule. I agree with much of them. I disagree with the extremism. And you can not stop it as a Prog yourself and it is slowly turning on you. The Constitution is like the Progs Democracy agenda. it is just a document that is in the way of the New World Order final takeover. Unless people in flyover country rise up the game is over. I have seen none of this. Even if we keep voting for Repubs and they take over in November, you are only being slowed down in your beliefs. We will be Boehnered or Ryaned by McCarthy and Mitch will be do the old side step. Repub politicians have a harder way. Their allegiance to their donors though makes things worse. Trump promoted America first and was viewed with the worse venom ever. And now we all suffer.

Forum List

Back