Mo Brooks: It's All Mitch McConnell's Fault!

My view is coming from a Republican losing national political agenda. They have sell outs from within and have for many years. Your views rule. I agree with much of them. I disagree with the extremism. And you can not stop it as a Prog yourself and it is slowly turning on you. The Constitution is like the Progs Democracy agenda. it is just a document that is in the way of the New World Order final takeover. Unless people in flyover country rise up the game is over. I have seen none of this. Even if we keep voting for Repubs and they take over in November, you are only being slowed down in your beliefs. We will be Boehnered or Ryaned by McCarthy and Mitch will be do the old side step. Repub politicians have a harder way. Their allegiance to their donors though makes things worse. Trump promoted America first and was viewed with the worse venom ever. And now we all suffer.
The GOP agenda loses because it is unpopular.

Thus their cheating to achieve outsized minority power.

Maybe get a better agenda that people will actually vote for.

Novel idea, I know.

My view is coming from a Republican losing national political agenda. They have sell outs from within and have for many years. Your views rule. I agree with much of them. I disagree with the extremism. And you can not stop it as a Prog yourself and it is slowly turning on you. The Constitution is like the Progs Democracy agenda. it is just a document that is in the way of the New World Order final takeover. Unless people in flyover country rise up the game is over. I have seen none of this. Even if we keep voting for Repubs and they take over in November, you are only being slowed down in your beliefs. We will be Boehnered or Ryaned by McCarthy and Mitch will be do the old side step. Repub politicians have a harder way. Their allegiance to their donors though makes things worse. Trump promoted America first and was viewed with the worse venom ever. And now we all suffer.
Another emograph of nothing but self projection....

So to recap this OP....

An elected Republican said that the former Republican president asked him to rescind the 2020 election (which he doesn't have power to do); to remove Biden from office (which he doesn't have the power to do) and to reinstall Trump immediately (which he doesn't have the power to do) -- and the elected Republican who said that -- ACTUALLY went to the Jan 6th rally in a bulletproof vest to cosplay for Trumpers...

And your only reply is typing 395483747 words whining about progressives?

"Brooks, whose Twitter handle was “Endorsed by President Trump,” is a Freedom Caucus firebrand and one of the GOP’s most vocal supporters of overturning the 2020 election results. At the rally on the Ellipse, Brooks told the crowd to “start taking down names and kicking a--.” - Wa Post

Now they have YOUR name, Mo.

Forum List

Back