Mnuchin wife poses with new dollar bills

An ugly Jewish guy getting a trophy wive should be celebrated. But then again Weinstein, an ugly Jewish guy, had a trophy wife!

oh-the-humanity.jpg

You find Huma attractive?

I grew up in a Jewish town in Connecticut so I can understand some folks unfamiliar with Jewish names can get confused. Hideously ugly Huma was former Congressman WEINER'S fake wife.

The very pretty Georgina Chapman was the sad trophy wife of grotesquely ugly, Jewish Hollywood financier, WEINSTEIN.

6_georgina_chapman.jpg

I wish I could afford a trophy wife.
I can't, so I'll just go fishing (real fishing...not internet fishing)

An ugly Jewish guy getting a trophy wive should be celebrated. But then again Weinstein, an ugly Jewish guy, had a trophy wife!

Man, you need to see an eye doctor!

I'd have to throw a flag over her face and just do it for Old Glory!
What a load of shit. Let's see a pic of you if you are so good looking. LMAO Nothing but bravado. Empty online bragging.

What a load of shit. Let's see a pic of you if you are so good looking. LMAO Nothing but bravado. Empty online bragging.
Whether he is good looking or not has no bearing on whether Huma is attractive, and she isn't. She's a bowwow.

Whether he is good looking or not has no bearing on whether Huma is attractive, and she isn't. She's a bowwow.
She is actually a pretty average looking attractive woman, not over weight, educated, etc. Again, you guys are not Brad Pitts or George Clooneys. You are not it a position to say things like 'I'd have to put a bag over her head...' Prove you are.

Wishing to be able to afford it, and wishing for it, are two very different things.
Yep. I am kind of weirded out when a man marries a woman young enough to be his daughter. However, if I were rich....maybe I would do it too.

She is actually a pretty average looking attractive woman, not over weight, educated, etc. Again, you guys are not Brad Pitts or George Clooneys. You are not it a position to say things like 'I'd have to put a bag over her head...' Prove you are.
She looks good to me.

Actually Huma is below average and is in the league of Chelsea and Hillary Clinton and I am phucking unattractive as they come and still would not sleep with any of them!

She looks good to me.
She's a nice looking, attractive woman. Since about 40% of American women are obese, she should be valued for being fit as well.

Actually Huma is below average and is in the league of Chelsea and Hillary Clinton and I am phucking unattractive as they come and still would not sleep with any of them!

Hillary clinton is very average looking for a woman of her age. You are being childish and partisan. Again, how great looking are you if you can so assess others?

Hillary clinton is very average looking for a woman of her age. You are being childish and partisan. Again, how great looking are you if you can so assess others?

Ann Coulter is a dog to me along with Laura Ingram, so please shove the partisan nonsense where the son does not shine!

Hillary is ugly as can be along with Chelsea and Huma, and I wrote I am phucking unattractive as can be.

You are the one sitting there pretending a dog is average when I am being honest!

Last edited:

Wishing to be able to afford it, and wishing for it, are two very different things.
Yep. I am kind of weirded out when a man marries a woman young enough to be his daughter. However, if I were rich....maybe I would do it too.

You'd marry someone you didn't even get on that well with just because she looks good?

Forum List

Back