MJ Green laughs when told about young child' s death from COVID

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.
This guy is also the face of the Republican Party.
1626917473289.png

Republicans are the minority party. Why the left still portrays itself as the victims is anybody's guess, Maybe it's some sort of "buyers remorse syndrome". The fact is that NY Governor Cuomo is the poster child for Covid mistakes. If Democrats decided to indict the governor of NY for his (illegal) executive order that resulted in the deaths of over 10,000 nursing home residents it would go a long way to give the left wing credibility in the Covid political war.

For a frosh congresscritter who has absolutely no committee assignments, you moonbats sure have a hard-on for her.
She is the flip side of AOC. Both suck, figuratively and literally, I am pretty sure. Like I said with AOC, and my thoughts on freshman congress persons in general. Children should be seen but not heard.

Well, she is now world famous for it, here, across the Atlantic and the Pacific. Lots of outlets carrying the story. It's ok, though. Trumpers are used to being shit-heels in the news around the world.
View attachment 515650
Another shit for brains heard from. Hey retard, she was laughing at the reporter, not the death. Then again, you’re used to being laughed at as a lemming.

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.
Cream and shit both float to the top.

Everything was stupid about it, including the stupid reporter.
What was stupid about it? The reporter was clearly responding to Greene's tweet that led to her 12 hour ban from Twitter.

Forum List

Back