MJ Green laughs when told about young child' s death from COVID

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.
You lied your ass ofg with that thread title. I bet you don't even care.

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.

I didn't realize that you still had room in your tiny head for someone else to live rent free.

I thought Trump took up the whole floor.

Apparently not.

THESE ARE THE FACES OF THE repub party

1626919084632.png

MJG looks sad....I guess no kids have died lately when the picture was shot.

Asking Greene if she feels responsible for covid deaths is absolutely fucking stupid.
What's stupid about it given Greene said...

The controversial #COVID19 vaccines should not be forced on our military for a virus that is not dangerous for non-obese people and those under 65.

Clearly, covid can be dangerous for people under 65 or non-obese.

The thread has nothing to do with the man you hump on a regular basis....but if that helps you get off....well...so be it.

This thread title and your OP is a bald-faced lie.

But you know that.

You just can't resist.

The controversial #COVID19 vaccines should not be forced on our military for a virus that is not dangerous for non-obese people and those under 65.

So can the flu.

You people are beyond stupid.

Her lies are causing people to die.

What's stupid about it is hiding behind a 1-in-a-million death to try and make someone look bad.

Of course, you crackpot progs are entirely dissociated from shame and embarrassment, so it's all good with you.

This stupid bastard seems to be having an electronic orgasm.

I guess his wet dreams over MJG are not enough.

What's stupid about it is hiding behind a 1-in-a-million death to try and make someone look bad.

Of course, you crackpot progs are entirely dissociated from shame and embarrassment, so it's all good with you.
The death rate among kids is 4 times higher than that but regardless, it is dangerous for anyone. The stupid comment was Greene's for falsely claiming covid is not dangerous for people un 65 or not obese. The reporter called her out for that.

Forum List

Back