MJ Green laughs when told about young child' s death from COVID

MTG+LAUGH.jpg

THE COMEDY TEAM GAETZ AND GREEN!

So can the flu.

You people are beyond stupid.
Of course it can. Now imagine if she laughed at kids dying from the flu had she said the flu is not dangerous to people under 65.

Actually, you don't have to imagine. It's already obvious you'd make up stupid excuses for her no matter what she said.

Of course it can. Now imagine if she laughed at kids dying from the flu had she said the flu is not dangerous to people under 65.

Actually, you don't have to imagine. It's already obvious you'd make up stupid excuses for her no matter what she said.

I don't need to defend something she didn't do.

It's you and your lying OP butt-buddy that are spewing the misinformation.

Can't help that.

In defense of Gaetz....he hates to see children pass away...before he has his way with them.

How would you know ?

You've got your head so far up Pelosi's ass....you can't possibly see anything.

It's unfortunate you can't do better than being a liar like so many of your left wing cohorts.

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.

Just because a liberal "reporter" tells a tale doesn't mean that the tale is true.

I would be inclined to laugh at those doofuses too.

Just because a liberal "reporter" tells a tale doesn't mean that the tale is true.

I would be inclined to laugh at those doofuses too.

JimH52's Hero, Nancy Botox now has support from.....wait for it......

Liz Cheney.

Talk about a sewer dance.

SHE LAUGHED AT A CHILD'S DEATH!

She laughed at the skinny people remark, I heard nothing about a child's death in the video clip, and then her remarks immediately afterwards had to do with personal responsibility not making fun of some child. Pretty misleading headline there pal..... maybe you ought to get a job with CNN.

So, she was laughing at the stupidity of the reporter, and not because the kid died.

Got-dammit, can you crackpots do anything but lie out your asses?

Well, Pinochio had a Nose that grew larger every time he told a lie. I think these folks have another part of there anatomy that grows larger with each lie they tell and they probably enjoy it to much to stop.

You gave a pretty good clue to what part that might be.

No healthy children have died from Covid. And it is a dubious statement to say that unhealthy children have died FROM covid. IF they had covid at all, they died WITH It, NOT from it. You folk keep putting out these lies cause you have jeopardized you own lives and you want the rest of america to put themselves in the same boat as you. NO. You opted for the experimental jab. Now you live with it. Well....for as long as you can. I'll watch and wait...and we'll see what happens.

Why aren't y'all singing the praises of your savior Pedo Joe? Did you forget he sits in the white house for the time being? Aren't you pleased with the price of gas? food? The stock market? Unemployment? State of unrest in this nation? Open Border to criminals? Kowtowing to the enemy?? You must be ecstatic right?

JimH52's Hero, Nancy Botox now has support from.....wait for it......

Liz Cheney.

Talk about a sewer dance.

Rep. Cheney is really unreliable.

If the Republicans were to win the house next year, could Ms. Cheney really be counted on to vote for the impeachment of her heroes, Sleepy Joe and the Hoe.

Perhaps it sounds unkind, but if that Q-Kook came down with a particularly nasty strain of the COVIDS and died a painful and lonely death, I’d crack up.

MJG is the face of the repub party. McCarthy is very proud of her and Gaetz. They are the "cream" of the repub party.
They now represent the GOP.....I didn't make that up....it's obviously what the GOP now is.

Forum List

Back