Mitt Romney Now in Deep Doo Doo

Papi

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
Republican 2012 Presidential front runner hopeful Mitt Romney now has potentially devastating problem as soon as President Obama signs the Obama Care into Law on Tuesday...
As we have all witnessed Republicans are Furious with the Passage of this Health Reform Bill... Shouting out meaningless threats of Repealing it which they never will be able to do because of a running into President Obama's Little Friend called the VETO Pin.

Guess where Obama Care Plans came from?
It came from the Massachusetts State Health Care Plan designed and developed by... That's right, then Governor Mitt Romney... Or otherwise know as Romney Care...
Now will someone please explain to me and all those Teabaggers out their How Mitt Romney is going to explain this to the Republican Mad as Hell Maniacs during the the Republican Primary in 2012 for President?
Republicans Mitt Romney was the Inventor of Obama Care
Oopsy! LOL!!!

Guess What Mitt Romney had to say about this today...
"This Act needs to be Repealed! The Campaign starts Today!"
Ah Mitt, I think you mean your own Primary Campaign now right??
This guy is now Toast!

Sarah!! Sarah!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
I dont think Romney is deep doo doo at all.

He at no time advocated Federal government control of health care. He especially didnt advocate violating the Constitution several times over to do it. Nor did he force any legislation against the will of the people.

The situations aren't comparable.

Course, the people complaining are generally the ones thinking that this health care bill was a good idea.

Republican 2012 Presidential front runner hopeful Mitt Romney now has potentially devastating problem as soon as President Obama signs the Obama Care into Law on Tuesday...
As we have all witnessed Republicans are Furious with the Passage of this Health Reform Bill... Shouting out meaningless threats of Repealing it which they never will be able to do because of a running into President Obama's Little Friend called the VETO Pin.

Guess where Obama Care Plans came from?
It came from the Massachusetts State Health Care Plan designed and developed by... That's right, then Governor Mitt Romney... Or otherwise know as Romney Care...
Now will someone please explain to me and all those Teabaggers out their How Mitt Romney is going to explain this to the Republican Mad as Hell Maniacs during the the Republican Primary in 2012 for President?
Republicans Mitt Romney was the Inventor of Obama Care
Oopsy! LOL!!!

Guess What Mitt Romney had to say about this today...
"This Act needs to be Repealed! The Campaign starts Today!"
Ah Mitt, I think you mean your own Primary Campaign now right??
This guy is now Toast!

Sarah!! Sarah!!! LOL!!!

All Romney needs to say is "Yeah? Well...at least I was able to get the Olympics to the United States! SO THERE! :funnyface:"

Forum List

Back