"MITT" on Netflix & Reasons I Hate You Libs

I Hate You Libs

You and others on the right certainly hate a lot of people: ‘libs,’ same-sex couples, transgender persons, gay Americans, immigrants, minority voters, just to name a few.

Rather than all the hate and fear why not just embrace and enjoy the diversity.

Life’s too short for all this hate.

You forgot the rest of the world..except..now..the Russians.

And they only like the Russians because they love Putin..

I just finished watching, "MITT" on Netflix and all I can say is that we could have had a great man to lead this country.

Instead we chose Obama.

I have a similar feeling to how i feel when watching the last days of the Kennedy Administration on video.

I feel wistful for what MIGHT have been.

And I feel sorry for my own sense of personal loss.

Then I force myself to move on to face the challenges ahead.

As for Mitt?

I'm sure he and Ann and the rest of their family are happily living their lives out of the glare of the spotlight.

They gave as much as they could to America.

I just ache inside knowing we could have had Mitt as our President.

Guess we don't deserve him.

He would have been a TERRIFIC POTUS.

There would never have been any talk of secession or lying to the American people or any of the shit we've gotten from Obama.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens and his brave fellow Americans would still be alive.

You'd still have your old health care plan.

We'd have a better economy.

We'd be less divided as a nation.

You liberals cost us all of that and more.

Why should you be trusted politically?

The fact is, you SHOULDN'T be trusted when it comes to choosing our nation's leaders.

We knew Obama was bad news and we tried with all our might to tell you what we could already see.

All of the excrement he is spreading throughout this land and our society was preventable.

You refused to listen to reason.

So, when this documentary debuts on Netflix tomorrow you can watch it and know YOU were responsible for every kernal of corn you are having to eat from Obama's steaming pile.

Mitt is an expert at economics and business and you chose the fucking lying, manipulative, America hating, business hating community organizer.

You are all like children. Spoiled. Dumb. Children.

Obamacare?

Hahahaha!

Laughable.

And there are metrics to back that up.

As governor he pretty much screwed the pooch. The only thing he got right was "RomneyCare" and that's because his state was going to lose money if he didn't implement it. He was a termer too. Mainly because his popularity was at an all time low by the end of his term.

The Chris Stevens thing is laughable too. What Romney did during that attack was disgusting. It was never done before in the history of this country.

Nothing you've posted here is grounded in reality.

You are a perversity of this age.

Without the internet you would be marginalized even more than you now are because of your ideas and ideals and you would deserve nothing better. Those ideas and ideals of yours are evil, cynical, mean spirited, pessimistic, hateful, lies and mistruths. They do not naturally reside in the hearts, souls or minds of healthy, intelligent, loyal, law abiding, prosperous, Constitution loving, God fearing Americans.

However, because you exist behind the internet's cloak of privacy your expressions are given a false credibility that they wouldn't enjoy in real life.

You couldn't survive outside of this cyber hot house.

So, like a hybrid fungus you exist in all your toxic splendor but you are without a following on these pages beyond that of trolls, carnival barkers and anarchists.

I needn't bother saying, "Fuck You" because you are already fucked and you are doomed to stay fucked.

I pity you as much as I can while being disgusted by you.

Now then.

There's a dose of reality you can believe in.

Last edited:
Poor misunderstood Mittens.

It's OUR loss.

Not his.

Cry for yourself.

And if you find yourself dry eyed more's the pity.

You are too stupid to know how much you stood to gain.

That's with the presumption you love America.

He would have been a TERRIFIC POTUS.

There would never have been any talk of secession or lying to the American people or any of the shit we've gotten from Obama.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens and his brave fellow Americans would still be alive.

You'd still have your old health care plan.

We'd have a better economy.

We'd be less divided as a nation.

You liberals cost us all of that and more.

Why should you be trusted politically?

The fact is, you SHOULDN'T be trusted when it comes to choosing our nation's leaders.

We knew Obama was bad news and we tried with all our might to tell you what we could already see.

All of the excrement he is spreading throughout this land and our society was preventable.

You refused to listen to reason.

So, when this documentary debuts on Netflix tomorrow you can watch it and know YOU were responsible for every kernal of corn you are having to eat from Obama's steaming pile.

Mitt is an expert at economics and business and you chose the fucking lying, manipulative, America hating, business hating community organizer.

You are all like children. Spoiled. Dumb. Children.

Obamacare?

Hahahaha!

And Trees would be made of gum drops

Which you would shove up yo ass and then serve to guests?

I Hate You Libs

You and others on the right certainly hate a lot of people: ‘libs,’ same-sex couples, transgender persons, gay Americans, immigrants, minority voters, just to name a few.

Rather than all the hate and fear why not just embrace and enjoy the diversity.

Life’s too short for all this hate.

You'd rather swallow delicious lies than a good healthy dose of reality?

Okay, then keep believing your stereotypical characterizations.

My ex-wife is an immigrant. I'm Black. My deceased sister was a lesbian. I'm not a 1%'er but I'm a Conservative.

Now. Will you adjust to reality or stick to your tired old lies and myths and stereotypes?

Your posts suggest you love good lies.

That may explain why you are still behind Obama.

He is your kind of liar.

Anti-American.

I'm done with this thread.

I announced the debut of the video on Netflix and I shared my thoughts and feelings about it after watching it all the way through, non-stop.

That's all.

G'Day!

:bye1:

I only saw bits of the film. Obviously the Romneys were convinced he was winning. They fell for the Rove shit.

It sounds like an interesting documentary. I'll check it out.

He still would have made a shitty president.

Gotcha.

Translation: You are still buying the lies told about him by a known liar (the Resident in Chief) who had everything to gain by convincing you that Mitt was shit.

Okay.

So noted.

I don't need to buy into any lies. Everything I need to know about Romney came out of his own mouth.

I, unlike virtually every person commenting here, watched the documentary.
It is a very interesting look at the misery and constant work of dealing with the media paparazzi doing everything they can to find some mud on you and gleefully report on it as fact.
It is a testament to why we CANNOT GET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. Why would anyone want to put themselves and their whole family under the ugly and hateful eye of Americans? Americans who eat up the rotten reporting that the media does. They don't report on things that matter - they report on whatever dirty detail they can get their grubby little fingers on.
I think Mitt said it perfectly when things were looking bad for his campaign. "I am a flawed candidate".
Politics removed, Romney is a good man, but a flawed candidate. Obama is a great candidate, but a flawed man.

Forum List

Back