Mitch McConnell May Have Committed A Felony and Democrats Demand An Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get back to us if anything comes of this..
I need to get back to my golf game on my PC..
Hey knock yourself out.
114.gif

So Mitch bought Breakfast for a donor.... Hmmm... Not quite the same as having donors for breakfast at the White House, or letting them sleep in the Lincoln bedroom or even making them an Ambassador, right?

quote a paragraph or so from your link. Some people, like myself for example, don't click on each & every link for obvious reasons.

Summarize what it says.

The answer is it a bunch of bullshit " if's and maybe's" with ZERO proof. Just pure speculation. I wonder haw many times PT's dear leader solicited funds at White House parties or gave invitations for contributions? The commies are just throwing shit against the wall before the election. because that's all they got.

PT, the affirmation is yours: stop acting like a far right wing political thug and give us the information.

quote a paragraph or so from your link. Some people, like myself for example, don't click on each & every link for obvious reasons.

Summarize what it says.
The answer quite logically is to read for yourself if you are at all interested in this story. But the title itself holds the key.
Stop being lazy and give some background quoted from the link ESPECIALLY if you are the one starting the thread. It makes you look like a lazy spammer when all you supply is a link.
I did not write the story, therefore, it is not my story. I am merely providing a link to it that you, yourself, can click on if you are at all interested in it. If not, no love lost.

PT, the affirmation is yours: stop acting like a far right wing political thug and give us the information.
So, explain to us why you can't simply click on the link and read it for yourself instead of having me spoon-feed you interesting bits and pieces from it that may not even be able to explain the full story. I've never seen such LAZY people in my entire life. I much prefer for you to read the entire story and then you'll know the contents rather than depend on me to do it for you. If you do it differently, then that's you doing it. As for ".... far right wing political thug ...." to even compare me with one of 'those' defies description.

Which far left site is this vomit coming from? I don't have to click on the link to know that it's some far left wishful thinking site. Or, that 90% isn't true.

The OP thinks if the gay gestapo ramps up its fascism, that this will somehow net more votes for democrats.

Got news for you. You've forgotten about the tens of millions of middle dems who haven't drunk the rainbow koolaide.

Summarize what it says.
The answer quite logically is to read for yourself if you are at all interested in this story. But the title itself holds the key.

^^^ Intellectually dishonest coward ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back