MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

You keep saying that…While, The sun shines and the water flows, the tides come in and out and the heat difference exist, every day for free.
How do you store the energy? What do you use?

How much energy does your house consume a day?

The average home consumes 3 kilowatts a day. During the day you would have to capture enough energy to not only operate your home but charge sufficient storage to operate it at night. This means you must calculate the average draw on your system and plan for three to five days without any input.

The average solar system for a home runs about $67,000.00 (panels, battery storage, charge controllers, inverters, etc.). This is just the set-up cost. Then you must plan for yearly Maintenace of the batteries and the active charging and inverter units.

Please show me how much you were paying monthly prior to install of any solar and after. Lets calculate just how expensive your "free" shit is.

Tell me how much power a solar panel in Burlington is generating right now.
They are covered in snow today... it probably isn't very much.

Also, given the low angle of incidence, even if they were uncovered it would be about 25-30% of the panel's ratings, depending on cloud cover and atmospheric conditions.

Last edited:
Oh, so you’re now smarter then Exxon. When did Exxon say it was a scam involving the entire world, evey university, every country, Mitch McConnell, Exxon, the pope and Every major religion. Hunter must have deep pockets. You’re an idiot.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I have a buddy that I went to college with. We both earned graduate degrees in Environmental Engineering. I am retired but he is still working but getting ready to retire. We keep in touch.

He is a VP in Duke Energy, one of the largest energy companies in the US.

Duke is putting up all these stupid worthless solar farms and a few wind farms.

I asked him why would Duke do something as idiotic as that. He knows better. Duke's engineers know it also and know that solar and wind will never amount to jackshit.

He says they are doing it for three reasons, none of the reasons having anything to science or engineering.

1. They get financing from European banks. The Euro banks give better rates and terms than most American lenders. However, stupid EU regs mandates that the banks lend money to those committed to "Green" projects. So to get the money for other projects at good rates they have to belly up some stupid solar and wind farms.

2. They get all kinds of subsidies from the filthy ass US government. These massive Democrat spending bills are usually filled with subsidies for solar and wind projects. It is a shame.

3. In most states they can pass along the cost of the idiotic projects to the consumers so it really doesn't cost them much, if anything. We consumers get screwed to pay for those worthless things.

So when you say that the people that create the stupid projects are smart then it is because they are smart at getting scammer money. Not science or engineering smart.

Solar and wind are terrible inefficient technologies and we are going to fucked the more widespread they are.

Flash

I have a buddy that I went to college with. We both earned graduate degrees in Environmental Engineering. I am retired but he is still working but getting ready to retire. We keep in touch.

I asked him why would Duke do something as idiotic as that. He knows better. Duke's engineers know it also and know that solar and wind will never amount to jackshit.

He says they are doing it for three reasons, none of the reasons having anything to science or engineering.

1. They get financing from European banks. The Euro banks give better rates and terms than most American lenders. However, stupid EU regs mandates that the banks lend money to those committed to "Green" projects. So to get the money for other projects at good rates they have to belly up some stupid solar and wind farms.

2. They get all kinds of subsidies from the filthy ass US government. These massive Democrat spending bills are usually filled with subsidies for solar and wind projects. It is a shame.

3. In most states they can pass along the cost of the idiotic projects to the consumers so it really doesn't cost them much, if anything. We consumers get screwed to pay for those worthless things.

So when you say that the people that create the stupid projects are smart then it is because they are smart at getting scammer money. Not science or engineering smart.

Solar and wind are terrible inefficient technologies and we are going to fucked the more widespread they are.
Sure you are. And I’m the prince of whales. There’s lots of money going into renewables foriegn and domestic for one reason. They work. So really, you old farts are full of shit.

Engineer ? Let’s pretend you are one with an actisl degree, which I doubt.Why don’t you check with the institution you got your degree from. There are none that agree with you….none, nada,
nix…

So take your face out of Tucker’s ass and do the research. You won’t.

I suppose you worship ChemEngineer and his useless tripe. Mr. engineer. Ask him to give you a fake dissertation of the periodic table. You guys have so many holes in your stories, it sounds like dribble…

That’s hilarious. The US puts vast quantities of money in everything that saves your fking lives. EVERYTHING from drilling rigs to nuclear energy to renewables. I never hear you Humpers complain about the vast investments the USA makes in oil….. when it’s time has passed and we move on to the renewables, you ignoramuses start to whine.

How do you store the energy? What do you use?

How much energy does your house consume a day?

The average home consumes 3 kilowatts a day. During the day you would have to capture enough energy to not only operate your home but charge sufficient storage to operate it at night. This means you must calculate the average draw on your system and plan for three to five days without any input.

The average solar system for a home runs about $67,000.00 (panels, battery storage, charge controllers, inverters, etc.). This is just the set-up cost. Then you must plan for yearly Maintenace of the batteries and the active charging and inverter units.

Please show me how much you were paying monthly prior to install of any solar and after. Lets calculate just how expensive your "free" shit is.
What an inbred. Check with Burlington. VT, Vancouver, SF, etc…..

Flash

Sure you are. And I’m the prince of whales. There’s lots of money going into renewables foriegn and domestic for one reason. They work. So really, you old farts are full of shit.

Engineer ? Let’s pretend you are one with an actisl degree, which I doubt.Why don’t you check with the institution you got your degree from. There are none that agree with you….none, nada,
nix…

So take your face out of Tucker’s ass and do the research. You won’t.

I suppose you worship ChemEngineer and his useless tripe. Mr. engineer. Ask him to give you a fake dissertation of the periodic table. You guys have so many holes in your stories, it sounds like dribble…
That’s hilarious. The US puts vast quantities of money in everything that saves your fking lives. EVERYTHING from drilling rigs to nuclear energy to renewables. I never hear you Humpers complain about the vast investments the USA makes in oil….. when it’s time has passed and we move on to the renewables, you ignoramuses start to whine.
I have not seen this level of ignorance in someone in a while. Let's start with your claim (lie) that renewables are free and leave no carbon footprint. Try on some verifiable facts... MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

I have not seen this level of ignorance in someone in a while. Let's start with your claim (lie) that renewables are free and leave no carbon footprint. Try one some verifiable facts... MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria
One inbred scientist. So, you value MIT do you ? . Go to the MIT web site. They think you’re FOS.
So, just name one institution that doesn’t value renewables over fossil fuels…..one, just one.

WOW.. right to personal attacks... So, your just bloviating bull shit you have been told to parrot.
Calling me a liar when I agree with every university in the world, makes you utterly delusional. I retake it back. The average inbred would probably believe a university over you. You just may not be as smart as one.

Now, tell me Hunter is paying the US military and every university to lie also.

Last edited:
One inbred scientist. So, you value MIT do you ? . Go to the MIT web site. They think you’re FOS.
So, just name one institution that doesn’t value renewables over fossil fuels…..one, just one.
Just like a broken record... The same BS over and over again.

Your appeals to authority are a fallacy argument.

Calling me a liar when I agree with every university in the world, makes you utterly delusional. I retake it back. The average inbred would probably believe me over you.
I am calling you out because its a bald face lie. I don't care who makes this claim.

How long is it going to take you to recover the financial loss to go green? 10 years? 20 years? 30 years or more?

How do you count the fossil fuels to mine, smelt, and create these products? The yearly costs to replace batteries and maintain your system?

Show me your numbers moron.

Last edited:
I am calling you out because its a bald face lie. I don't care who makes this claim.

How long is it going to take you to recover the financial loss to go green? 10 years? 20 years? 30 years or more?

How do you count the fossil fuels to mine, smelt, and create these products? The yearly costs to replace batteries and maintain your system?

Show me your numbers moron.
Numbers, you have no support whatsoever ever. From anyone. How ignorant are you ? Lithium ion batteries are warranted for cars for up to 10:years and you make up sht about having to replacement them every year. Making up sht like that is an indicator you live in another world of delusional inbreds.

Last edited:
Numbers, you have no support whatsoever ever. From anyone. How ignorant are you ? Lithium ion batteries are warranted for cars for up to 10:years and you make up shift about having to replacement them every year. Making up shirt like that is an indicator you live in another world of delusional inbreds.
You like running in circles.... Pony up YOUR numbers. The ones I cited are from IEA with 2022 prices on equipment.

Forum List

Back