MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Photons are free stupid, and the sun never stops or needs maintenance.
Even Exxon is going to SOLAR energy and other renewables to cut their cost of energy needs……like refineries ?
Exxon is smarter then you.

Free photons and solar is still more expensive and less reliable than fossil fuels.

7637ul.jpg

Photons are free stupid, and the sun never stops or needs maintenance.
Even Exxon is going to SOLAR energy and other renewables to cut their cost of energy needs……like refineries ?
Exxon is smarter then you.
You are confused Moon Bat.

They are not doing it because it makes engineering sense. Their engineers are smarter than that and know better.

They are doing it because they get a lot of financing from Eurotrash banks that require investing in "Green" projects.

They also get filthy ass subsidies form the despicable stupid government.

It is all a scam.

Free photons and solar is still more expensive and less reliable than fossil fuels.
Who is the idiot that pays money for photons every time the sun shines…..must be a republican.

I know when the man comes with the petro truck, you pay HIM for Every DELIVERY. But tell me, who pays for the “sun’s daily delivery“ of photons ? The sun god ?

You are confused Moon Bat.

They are not doing it because it makes engineering sense. Their engineers are smarter than that and know better.

They are doing it because they get a lot of financing from Eurotrash banks that require investing in "Green" projects.

They also get filthy ass subsidies form the despicable stupid government.

It is all a scam.
Oh, so you’re now smarter then Exxon. When did Exxon say it was a scam involving the entire world, evey university, every country, Mitch McConnell, Exxon, the pope and Every major religion. Hunter must have deep pockets. You’re an idiot.

Who is the idiot that pays money for photons every time the sun shines…..must be a republican.

I know when the man comes with the petro truck, you pay HIM for Every DELIVERY. But tell me, who pays for the “sun’s daily delivery“ of photons ? The sun god ?

You're the idiot, counting on "reliable solar". LOL!

That’s a total misunderstanding if AGW. The FEW degrees is average

Some areas will see no increase? How hard will it be for us to adapt to that?

and more importantly, water temps where energy for storms is stored
We can't adapt to storms?

The felt effects are the increase in energy by that few degrees into a weather system that results in drought, more and more severe weather events and increased expense dealing with all the hardships that occur.

We can't adapt to droughts or floods or expense?
Name one. Waiting for three years for a denier to name one…..just one.

Of. course we can. You can start by taking in three or four immigrants from drought ridden Central America. Go for it. That’s your way of adapting, do it.

They're releasing more CO2 when they're in the US.

Deport them all to save the planet.

Forum List

Back