MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Use your head. If I told you to find the temperature of all the CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere, what easily found value could you actually look for that would give you the answer?
Wow...

The temperature I gave is the average temperature of the Earth. Given that CO2 is a well-mixed gas in our atmosphere, that would be the temperature of all the CO2 as well as the nitrogen and oxygen and every other component. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess not to everyone.

Never said it wasn't.

You as usual don't allow the evidence presented show that Salt Domes and Diapir are NOT the same thing since it is a geological description that has different kinds of material in it.

You can't even understand this easy-to-understand definition at all:

"diapir, (from Greek diapeirein, “to pierce”), geological structure consisting of mobile material that was forced into more brittle surrounding rocks, usually by the upward flow of material from a parent stratum. The flow may be produced by gravitational forces (heavy rocks causing underlying lighter rocks to rise), tectonic forces (mobile rocks being squeezed through less mobile rocks by lateral stress), or a combination of both."

Try turning your small brain on...... for once.

Stop trolling.

Wow...

The temperature I gave is the average temperature of the Earth. Given that CO2 is a well-mixed gas in our atmosphere, that would be the temperature of all the CO2 as well as the nitrogen and oxygen and every other component. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess not to everyone.
You are replying to yourself again. Half of the time you don't use the reply button and when you do you use it wrong.

You are replying to yourself again. Half of the time you don't use the reply button and when you do you use it wrong.
I was forced to reply to myself because you seemed to be unable to figure out I had given you the average temperature of the planet. As much time as you've spent looking at global warming you'd think you might have seen that number somewhere.

I was forced to reply to myself because you seemed to be unable to figure out I had given you the average temperature of the planet. As much time as you've spent looking at global warming you'd think you might have seen that number somewhere.
No. I had seen that. I asked you if that was really what you thought he was asking.

But you could have replied directly to me in the first place.

I just looked back and saw your comment. Keep in mind that I have had you on ignore for some time and I only read your posts when I decide I owe you a response, which certainly isn't always. After you said "I can't put anything past you. If I knew where you had gotten that from I wouldn't have asked you where you got that from. Did you get it from a secret place?" I couldn't bring myself to engage with you. "A secret place"? Jiminy Christmas dude.

I just looked back and saw your comment. Keep in mind that I have had you on ignore for some time and I only read your posts when I decide I owe you a response, which certainly isn't always. After you said "I can't put anything past you. If I knew where you had gotten that from I wouldn't have asked you where you got that from. Did you get it from a secret place?" I couldn't bring myself to engage with you. "A secret place"? Jiminy Christmas dude.
Dude, you hardly ever use the reply feature. It's widely known. And when you do, you screw that up half of the time.

But you still didn't find the post I was talking about.

Charlton Heston filmed a mockumentary about climate change back in 1973 called Soylent Green ... you're 50 years behind the rest of us ...

I just watch CBS claim that the Desert Southwest was becoming a desert due to global warming ... ha ha ... it's already a desert ... it's major disaster for Phoenix if their climate stays the same ... and I agree ... burn them tires ... help Phoenix ...
Wrong.
First of all, "Soylent Green" was only about over population, and had nothing at all to do with global warming.
Second is that the slow natural warming that happened in the past was a 110,000 year long cycle, and we have accelerated it to less than 200 years.

I would but there's no corresponding rise in sea level so it's bullshit.

Wrong.
The sea level is rising.

Brief-1-Figure-4.png

The funniest part of these idiot denier threads is right there in the title....

Appealing to the authority of a scientist to argue that nearly the entire scientific community are liars or incompetent.

The denier idiots don't even realize they are doing it.

The funniest part of these idiot denier threads is right there in the title....

Appealing to the authority of a scientist to argue that nearly the entire scientific community are liars or incompetent.

The denier idiots don't even realize they are doing it.
My disagreement shouldn't make you this angry.

For about 11,000 years since the end of the last ice age the Earth has been warming except for a few relatively short exceptions such as the Little Ice Age. To become alarmed that this is continuing seems to be behavior worthy of Chicken Little. The Earth warmed quite a bit during the twentieth century, but more of the warming occurred prior to 1940 when our carbon footprint much smaller than occurred during the next sixty years.

People have been observing mars through telescopes for over four hundred years. During all that time Mars had an ice cap covering its northern polar region. This ice cap has been growing smaller but was still a one piece ice cap up until 2021. Then astronomers noted that the ice cap was no longer a one piece cap. It had melted away to separate pieces with gaps between them. Obviously Mars has warmed considerably. Since Mars (as well as the outer planets and moons) have been getting warmer at the same time the Earth is growing warmer doesn't common sense dictate that we believe we didn't cause that to happen.

Wrong.
The warming over the last 11,000 years was tiny compared to the warming of even the last 10 years.
And NO, Mars did not warm at all.
The loss of its CO2 frost has to do with wind storms, not warming.

It's been rising for the last 6,000 years at the same rate. That's what happens during an interglacial cycle.

Wrong.
It is rising about 1000 times faster, and by the normal 110,000 year long warming and cooling cycle, it is NOT supposed to be cooling NOT warming any more.

My disagreement shouldn't make you this angry.

Yes it should.
That is because it is now warmer than it almost had ever been before, to the point we are risking the death of ocean life, from acidification.
Hotter climates means more CO2 absorption by the oceans, and CO2 is acidic.
It is killing the coral.
This is far more significant than you realize.
The oceans provide far more food than we can afford to lose.

Yes it should.
That is because it is now warmer than it almost had ever been before, to the point we are risking the death of ocean life, from acidification.
It is killing the coral.

Warmer water releases CO2.

Hotter climates means more CO2 absorption by the oceans,

LOL!

Wrong.

It's been rising for the last 6,000 years at the same rate. That's what happens during an interglacial cycle.

Wrong.
When the ice age glaciers were here, the ocean levels were so low that the Black Sea, and the Dead Sea were dry.
The Mediterranean Sea was 390' lower than it is now.

{...
(Modern research has shown that Wells' theory is incorrect. All the geological and plant-fossil evidence shows that the Mediterranean did not dry out during the last ice age. Sea levels were 120 m (390 ft) lower than today, resulting in a shallower Strait of Gibraltar and a reduced water exchange with the Atlantic, but there was no cut-off.)
...}

But right now we are supposed to be in a cooling period, and water level is supposed to be dropping again, NOT rising.

Yes it should.
It is killing the coral.
It's an interglacial. That's what happens in interglacial cycles. There's been like 33 of them in the past 3 million years. In fact, we are 2C cooler than past cycles with 120 ppm more CO2.

vegashitshispants is an idiot.gif

Forum List

Back