Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

I know how sexual harassment cases are communicated in the courts. Is that your idea of sexual attraction?

Interesting. YOu did not actually address my point.

My question stands.

Are you really this unaware of the way people actually communicate and that sexual attraction and relationships work?

Or are you just playing asshole sophists games?
My response was my answer. You're just not quick enough to get it.

I read and understood your answer fine. It was not an answer to my question.

Are you really this unaware of the way people actually communicate and that sexual attraction and relationships work?

If you were to ask an intelligent question, chances are you would get an intelligent response. You aren't asking an intelligent question. You are making a condescending statement, typing it as a question, where the response is self explanatory.

The point of my question, ie non verbal communication and dating behavior, is quite intelligent.

Thinking that formal verbal invitations or permission is a part of sexual encounters, is NOT intelligent. At best it is ignorant.

If you answered that you are a virgin with zero experience with the opposite sex, I would accept that, and be nice about it.

RIght now I think you are being disingenuous about your personal experiences.

NO ONE actually behaves the way that you liberals are demanding that people behave.
No one, with the exceptions of folks like Trump who are hit with sexual harassment charges. You'll know when she is giving permission. The body language of a sober woman leaves no doubt. But pigs don't look for that. They just want to be pigs.

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

consensual rape; when 2 or more conservative christian trump supporters agree to rape some girl/young lady and then call her a whore and REFUSE to let her go on welfare because THEY don't want THEIR tax dollars wasted on some whore who refuses to keep her legs closed.

Gawd just stop with the stupid gibberish

College rape

Text from girl
Last night was wonderful. I can hardly wait to have sex with you again. Is tonight too soon?

I haven't heard from you. I know you're busy. Is Saturday good for you. I think I'm in love.

I've been trying to reach you for two days. I'd like to set something up for maybe Wednesday. Are you dumping me?

I don't like being ignored. You are lucky I looked at you. You are a lousy lay. Call me!

I am sorry I ever went to bed with you. I feel used. Call me or there will be consequences.

I hate you. I feel used. I feel raped. I was raped and you raped me.

Ring ring
Hello. Is this the campus police? I want to report a sexual assault and rape.

How do you know when a woman is "not in the right frame of mind"?
I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

That's nice.

I've dated plenty of women that liked to drink and drink we did. And often then had sex. None of them ever accused me of taking advantage of them.

Your view of sex and alcohol is very wrong. Take it from some one with some actual experience on the matter.

Don't believe me? Ask some of your lib buddies, the questions I have asked you. Both men and women. Some might lie. But most will admit to drinking and having sex while under the influence.
Not sure where you got the idea that I'm against sex while drinking? That's a new one on me. Out of thin air obviously. You don't seem to be able to make an intelligent difference between drinking, sex, and gaining permission, or not gaining permission and being a pig.

Your position seems to be that any significant amount of alcohol makes consent impossible and thus "rape" no matter what level of cooperation and/or consent given by the woman.

You also, spouted off quite a bit about men who have sex with women who had been drinking in very negative terms.

And now you claim that you are not against sex while drinking?

YOu are not making a lot of sense.

Interesting. YOu did not actually address my point.

My question stands.

If you were to ask an intelligent question, chances are you would get an intelligent response. You aren't asking an intelligent question. You are making a condescending statement, typing it as a question, where the response is self explanatory.

The point of my question, ie non verbal communication and dating behavior, is quite intelligent.

Thinking that formal verbal invitations or permission is a part of sexual encounters, is NOT intelligent. At best it is ignorant.

If you answered that you are a virgin with zero experience with the opposite sex, I would accept that, and be nice about it.

NO ONE actually behaves the way that you liberals are demanding that people behave.
No one, with the exceptions of folks like Trump who are hit with sexual harassment charges. You'll know when she is giving permission. The body language of a sober woman leaves no doubt. But pigs don't look for that. They just want to be pigs.

So, you admit to understanding the concept of body language to give consent.

Yet, you are here pretending that "grabbing" without formal verbal consent is assault.

Would you like to try to clarify or walk that back,

or do you want to admit that you were just holding Trump to a standard you don't actually believe it, just because you hate him and you are extremely dishonest and full of hate?

College rape

Text from girl
Last night was wonderful. I can hardly wait to have sex with you again. Is tonight too soon?

I haven't heard from you. I know you're busy. Is Saturday good for you. I think I'm in love.

I've been trying to reach you for two days. I'd like to set something up for maybe Wednesday. Are you dumping me?

I don't like being ignored. You are lucky I looked at you. You are a lousy lay. Call me!

I am sorry I ever went to bed with you. I feel used. Call me or there will be consequences.

Ring ring
Got any actual evidence to support your rape fantasy?

Yet, you are here pretending that "grabbing" without formal verbal consent is assault.

or do you want to admit that you were just holding Trump to a standard you don't actually believe it, just because you hate him and you are extremely dishonest and full of hate?
Oh yes, another variation of she was asking for it

Oh yes, another variation of she was asking for it

Not what I said at all. You lie so much.

What is wrong with you, seriously?

Why do you take other people's statements out of context? Answer, so you can feel good about your own excuses. No one is pretending anything. Body language is either giving consent or it isn't. There's no middle ground to walk back.

Why do you take other people's statements out of context? Answer, so you can feel good about your own excuses. No one is pretending anything. Body language is either giving consent or it isn't. There's no middle ground to walk back.

What context did I supposedly take your statements out of?

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

There's no such thing as consensual rape.

The definition of rape is that it's not consensual so if it was consensual it's not rape.

Where do these people come from?

It's as absurd as trump claiming that a fetus can be ripped from a woman's womb after it's born. trump actually said that last week at one of his so called rallies.

For all you stupid people, if a fetus is born it's no longer a fetus, it's a baby and a baby that's already born is no longer in a womb.

These are the very absurd lies that the far right extremists are trying to peddle now.

The only person who said this was you?

I understand body language is giving or not giving. There is no middle ground.

The definition of rape is that it's not consensual so if it was consensual it's not rape.

What do you call it, when a woman gives consent and then changes her mind and calls it rape after the fact?

Because you did admit that non verbal consent is a part of sexual encounters.

AND, because earlier in the thread, you were joining in on the dog pile on Trump, based on him stating that stars can "grab women by the pussy". and pretending that that counted as assault.

I put your statements on this issue INTO context of each other, so we can see how you are just attacking Trump, because you hate him, not because of your stated reasons for attacking him.

Because you did admit that non verbal consent is a part of sexual encounters.
And? You went and took that out of context to mean a one way streak. No, it does not. You left out the non-verbal non-consent.

AND, because earlier in the thread, you were joining in on the dog pile on Trump, based on him stating that stars can "grab women by the pussy". and pretending that that counted as assault.
I never said anything about 'stars". The only thing I said since this thread started was that there are pigs ho think they can do what they want. Stars or no stars.

put your statements on this issue INTO context of each other, so we can see how you are just attacking Trump, because you hate him, not because of your stated reasons for attacking him.
What made you think I was just talking about Trump?

LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly

Well...lets look at this in an objective manner....Trump has been accused of being sexually aggressive i.e. he grabbed a pussy bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is there any man on here who never grabbed a pussy?....if so....you are probably one of those who kept waiting for the woman to say......please grab my pussy.........hehheh time and pussy waits for no man....you either grab it or you forget about it.

On the other hand the democratic president who was impeached......actually raped women. Why do democrats prefer not to talk about that....hmmmmmmmmm
Meet Bill Clinton’s Accusers
If you grabbed without consent, they should cut your balls off. Period! Who the hell are you to just grab somebody? Answer , a misogynist ass hole if you did.

Don't be silly....nothing wrong with grabbing some pussy...and most women do not mind...they might be a little shocked or suprised sometimes but most of them find it exciting....women are passive...men are aggressive been that way for thousands of years all over the world.

Rape was part of the Native American culture...that was the way they got married...first rape the one you wanted and then she became your wife.

Not saying that is good or whatever...just the way it worked in their culture.

Men in every society have been dominant since the beginning.

Now of course there is a big push going on to make women equal in every respect. Still...very few dominant women around...just a biological thing. That cannot be changed.
"Most women do not mind?" Have you been with most women? Lol! What a misogynist pig.

If what you said were true, we wouldn't have so many sexual harassment cases. Get a clue.

From the little of that person's posts that I've read, that person is using the same rational about raping a woman as pedophiles do about raping and abusing children.

In their mind they believe the woman likes it and wants it and is enjoying it.

As a rape survivor I can tell you, THAT IS A LIE. No woman who is experiencing rape likes it. No child experiencing rape or abuse likes it. I've spent a lot of time with rape survivors in my life through my own healing process and in helping other women through the healing process. Never, not one ever said they liked it. None of them ever acted as if they liked it. All of them, including me, were destroyed mentally, emotionally and physically because of the experience. It takes years. Decades. To be able to get enough past it to be able to be whole. It never goes away. Ever. It just becomes easier to deal with.

That person is a very sick person and should be monitored by authorities. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that person has raped women.

I scroll right past posts like that. It's just way to disgusting for me to read. The very sad thing is that the police and authorities will never do anything to stop this sick person. The horrifying thing is that so many agree with that person.

You ever have sex with a drunk woman?
I don't drink, so I've never been around a lot of drunk women, nor would I take liberties, knowing they are not in the right frame of mind. Just because they got drunk or decided to get drunk, doesn't mean they wanted you to grab them, nor is it an excuse for you to take advantage. You want to talk about communication, wait when she gets sobered up, then ask what her opinion is of a man taking advantage of her while she's drunk. Then see what she says. And if she says go for it, then have at it. I wouldn't hesitate myself. But I try and exercise enough respect to give the woman in her sober state of mind the green light. But that's me, and I'm not you. Thank goodness!

How do you know when a woman is "not in the right frame of mind"?
I can only go by her frame of mind when she is sober. I'm not God. But I did at least exercise restraint with respect, while she was sober. I'm not a pig who just feels a woman's body is for the taking, anytime my urges tell me to act, sober or drunk. I'm not that weak.

Well, you are certainly convincingly ignorant on what dating and drinking are like.

Perhaps if you have no experience with alcohol, or women on alcohol, you should be more restrained in talking about stuff you admit to not knowing anything about?
I don't need to drink to get a date boss. I've done quite well without masking a date with alcohol. Supplementing a date with interesting conversation reminds me of what the date was about the next day, and who the date was with.

I know the type of man you're replying to. I've seen way too many of them.

Most women can spot them from a mile away. I'm no different.

No sober woman in their right mind would ever let him touch her so the only way that person can have sex with a woman is to get her drunk.

Where do these people come from?

It's as absurd as trump claiming that a fetus can be ripped from a woman's womb after it's born. trump actually said that last week at one of his so called rallies.

For all you stupid people, if a fetus is born it's no longer a fetus, it's a baby and a baby that's already born is no longer in a womb.

These are the very absurd lies that the far right extremists are trying to peddle now.

You are being supercillious or sumptin like dat.

People misspeak...just a fact. Even Presidents...not familiar with the claim you make about Trump but yes Presidents...misspeak ...democrat and republican...no one was more famous for that than obama....anyhow nothing to make a federal case of.

Dumb Stuff President Obama Has Said Over the Years

The guy from Mo. said he misspoke...thus let us move on and quit beating a dead horse.

But if you want to dwell on it we could talk about how biden is another one that has made a lot of ---a tremendous number of gaffs.

Last edited:
College rape

Text from girl

Ring ring
Got any actual evidence to support your rape fantasy?

A few

She Accused Him Of Rape. Text Messages Proved It Was A Lie.

The term consensual rape is an inartful way of saying that the act was something other than forcible rape. Everyone understands what forcible rape is. Women don't ask for it. They don't enjoy it even if they have an orgasm while being raped.

What this kind if attack on women really is has been wiped from all penal codes. It went away with female empowerment. It was called Seduction. It was assumed, laughably now, that women were too strong and independent to have an emotional surrender to a seducer. They aren't. Just suck it up ladies. He's just not that into you. He was horny and you were easy.

Forum List

Back