Missouri Doctor Claims Patients Are Wearing Disguises To Get Vaccinated

"A doctor in Missouri says some patients have worn disguises to their vaccinations to avoid letting people know they got the shot. “I’ve had several people come in to get vaccinated who have sort of tried to disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, ‘Please, please, please don’t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I don’t want my friends to know,’” Dr Priscilla Frase told ABC News.

In Missouri, only 50.6 per cent of adults are fully vaccinated -- but people in conservative states are still resisting the shots, at least partly because of misinformation from right-wing pundits and politicians. Dr Frase said the shots were so unpopular patients do not want their friends or families to know they received one -- According to ABC News, her hospital now offers a “private setting” for vaccinations."

I want to believe that this doctor is either lying or greatly exaggerating people's fear of having friends and neighbors find out they were vaccinated -- but still tho....the idea of someone walking in with a bad wig, glasses and a fake mustache for a vaccine is still pretty funny.

You know if they are that ashamed or afraid, then I feel sorrow for them because it is sad they have to hide the fact they want to be vaccinated…

Now what would be funnier is if they go in with a Pillow case on their head that said MAGA…

What's more scary is that these people are so fucking afraid of a virus that has an over 99% survival rate, that they believe their life is in serious danger, enough for them to kick social scrutiny and go get a vaccine that appears to be unsafe.

Misinformation is a two-way street.
It is not unsafe at all, brainwashed functional moron. Every vaccine has a few deaths very few extremely few. You people are unbelievable and are going to keep this thing going until there finally is a bad strain.

Sounds like BS to me. Who the hell cares if you vaccinate or not? The doc has a screw loose.
I have friends whose family members have become, shall we say, a bit unhinged about this. One friend got vaccinated and their mom had a screaming fit saying she’s so disappointed that she’ll never have grandchildren because the vaccine causes sterility.

I have friends whose family members have become, shall we say, a bit unhinged about this. One friend got vaccinated and their mom had a screaming fit saying she’s so disappointed that she’ll never have grandchildren because the vaccine causes sterility.
I guess, there seems to be drama queens on all sides of this issue. Personally, I don't care if someone vaxxes or not. I have too many other things on my plate and this is really not an issue in my life.

Sorry your friend went sterile. :)

I guess, there seems to be drama queens on all sides of this issue. Personally, I don't care if someone vaxxes or not. I have too many other things on my plate and this is really not an issue in my life.

Sorry your friend went sterile. :)
There's some real crazy people out there. Seems like their number has only been multiplied. I blame social media algorithms.

There's some real crazy people out there. Seems like their number has only been multiplied. I blame social media algorithms.
What I can't fathom, is if they claim the mRNA vaccine attacks the placenta, why are republican men not getting vaccinated?

Screenshot_20210729-122335.png

"Now where did I put my disguise so people won't recognize me?"

Liberals are so gullible...and ABC News and the rest of the legacy media just dupes them again and again... laughing all the way to the bank...

Last edited:

"A doctor in Missouri says some patients have worn disguises to their vaccinations to avoid letting people know they got the shot. “I’ve had several people come in to get vaccinated who have sort of tried to disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, ‘Please, please, please don’t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I don’t want my friends to know,’” Dr Priscilla Frase told ABC News.

In Missouri, only 50.6 per cent of adults are fully vaccinated -- but people in conservative states are still resisting the shots, at least partly because of misinformation from right-wing pundits and politicians. Dr Frase said the shots were so unpopular patients do not want their friends or families to know they received one -- According to ABC News, her hospital now offers a “private setting” for vaccinations."

I want to believe that this doctor is either lying or greatly exaggerating people's fear of having friends and neighbors find out they were vaccinated -- but still tho....the idea of someone walking in with a bad wig, glasses and a fake mustache for a vaccine is still pretty funny.
If they are disguised, how do they know they are who they say they are. Maybe it is a way to get a vaccine card without getting vaccinated--the disguised person who gets vaccinated poses as a person who doesn't want the vax but needs the card because of government or employer mandates.

I see we have missed a GREAT opportunity:

When releasing these vaccines for dispersal, we should have included issuing Voter ID cards! That way, everyone who fears being disenfranchised because they just can't get and carry a government-issue voter ID card could pick them up as they got the shot.​
Or perhaps our vaccination cards could have served as our Voter ID.​
JUST IMAGINE:
  • Suddenly, democrats everywhere would have resisted getting their Covid vaccine injection.
  • Meantime, 100% of the GOP base would already be vaccinated by now.
Funny how sometimes, things work out just right. :smoke:

I see we have missed a GREAT opportunity:

When releasing these vaccines for dispersal, we should have included issuing Voter ID cards! That way, everyone who fears being disenfranchised because they just can't get and carry a government-issue voter ID card could pick them up as they got the shot.​
Or perhaps our vaccination cards could have served as our Voter ID.​
JUST IMAGINE:
  • Suddenly, democrats everywhere would have resisted getting their Covid vaccine injection.
  • Meantime, 100% of the GOP base would already be vaccinated by now.
Funny how sometimes, things work out just right. :smoke:
.... working out like complete crap because of the brainwashed ignoramus GOP base. Next stop fatal variant. GREAT JOB

.... working out like complete crap because of the brainwashed ignoramus GOP base. Next stop fatal variant. GREAT JOB

Woow! Lookie dat! Who woulda thunk? Franky decides that the entire spread and morbidity of Covid is all due to REPUBLICANS!

Betcha dat means TRUMP Republicans.

Don't forget to point out how brainwashed and STOOPID we are!! :laughing0301:

Good thing I'm not a republican.

Last year it all worked out as crap because of Trump and republicans now put Joe Biddum and the democrats in charge of everything and eight months later it is STILL all TRump and the Republican's fault!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Next stop fatal variant? You mean the 600,000 dead didn't die of Covid?

Next stop: trying to gaslight how all the infections and spread of the Fauci Wuhan Flu around the world from China was all Trump's and the GOP's fault! :mm:

Woow! Lookie dat! Who woulda thunk? Franky decides that the entire spread and morbidity of Covid is all due to REPUBLICANS!
Not all of it. But we can all identify one group intentionally spreading disinformation and outright lies about covd , masks, and the vaccines.

That would be republicans.

Forum List

Back