Missouri county sheriffs deny FBI concealed carry permit audit

You really should read past the headlines.

Those are rules for employers, they have nothing to do with the issuance of a CDL.

Here are the Wisc rules for getting a CDL. Find me the part about a required drug test.

You really should read past the headlines.

Those are rules for employers, they have nothing to do with the issuance of a CDL.

Here are the Wisc rules for getting a CDL. Find me the part about a required drug test.

shit dude - he can't even read the headlines. heard he has to highlight the txt and have the browser read it to him.

my browser got pissed off at me when i had it read a 38mb txt file back to me.

shit dude - he can't even read the headlines. heard he has to highlight the txt and have the browser read it to him.

my browser got pissed off at me when i had it read a 38mb txt file back to me.
I can't tell you how many times over the years, I have admitted I have been wrong. . . . I am not sure why folks on sites like this, have such a problem with that.

Hell, probably by even both you and gator. I'd rather learn, than fight for the sake of fighting.

I would rather admit I was wrong, than look like the idiocy this guy is going on with.

He is making me chuckle out loud though. I'll give him that.

:laugh:

I can't tell you how many times over the years, I have admitted I have been wrong. . . . I am not sure why folks on sites like this, have such a problem with that.

Hell, probably by even both you and gator. I'd rather learn, than fight for the sake of fighting.

I would rather admit I was wrong, than look like the idiocy this guy is going on with.

He is making me chuckle out loud though. I'll give him that.

:laugh:
Yea I wish we could talk issues more, people less, but that simply isn't the nature of the world today.

Forum List

Back