Missouri county sheriffs deny FBI concealed carry permit audit

Damn, who are you, a Canadian? Did you fail your high school government class? It is like you did not even ever read the Constitution, or grow up in this nation.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[32]"
1999px-SecondAmendentoftheUnitedStatesConstitution.jpg

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[6]"
1999px-Amendment_10.jpg

Wow, you version still has the well regulated part?

now the FBI is going to see who has these permits and who doesn't AGAINST THE LAW of the states.

the over-reach is just starting.
To be clear, FBI or the ATF? ATF is more firearms, hence my Q.

now the FBI is going to see who has these permits and who doesn't AGAINST THE LAW of the states.

the over-reach is just starting.
FZ2kmQwWAAEcrVd.jpg

You better check you information on that. Not only do they have to pass a test, they have to pass random testes each year.

They may have to pass the test prior to starting work for a company. There is no drug test to get the CDL itself. I know this 100% for a fact as I just told you.

Seriously, can you get a CDL without passing a drug test.
you ever google your own questions?

i don't know. don't care. GG knows first hand. believe him or look it up. stop shoving shit in the bag, dude. you ran out of room 9lbs ago.

You better check you information on that. Not only do they have to pass a test, they have to pass random testes each year.
depending on the employer, not to get the CDL.

lord your parents were related eating paint chips on their honeymoon.

Forum List

Back