Missouri county sheriffs deny FBI concealed carry permit audit

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

now the FBI is going to see who has these permits and who doesn't AGAINST THE LAW of the states.

the over-reach is just starting.

". .. The FBI states that at no point would the auditors require access to state-approved concealed carry permit holders or retain information beyond what is necessary to address compliance concerns.. . "

uhmhmn-sarcasm.gif

now the FBI is going to see who has these permits and who doesn't AGAINST THE LAW of the states.

How?

This is an overreach, I hope they stand their ground and tell the FBI to pound sand

Freaking A!!

Kick the FBI's ass!!!

Shut em down!!!
LOL....I know you think you are being edgy but it's nice you leftists are finally seeing the light.....When it suits you.

That said I bet you would be standing behind them four-square when it comes to the DOJ bringing some BS civil rights charge against a white person.

You are not fooling anyone.

Federal law supersedes state attempts at nullification.
Damn, who are you, a Canadian? Did you fail your high school government class? It is like you did not even ever read the Constitution, or grow up in this nation.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[32]"
1999px-SecondAmendentoftheUnitedStatesConstitution.jpg

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[6]"
1999px-Amendment_10.jpg

Forum List

Back