Mississippi IS NOT like California

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Yes it has crime

And drugs

But it also has a valid reason for its poverty

No jobs

That excuse wont work for the Golden State with its high tech and an economy larger than most countries

The homeless epidemic is a drug abuse epidemic with a scourge of liberal democrat party politicians running everything

Somehow between the 1960s and now, Americans have been robbed of The American Dream.

That guy in the video is a snarky shitbag. I'd like to take him to my neighborhood and leave him in the middle of the projects.

Last edited:

Yes it has crime

And drugs

No jobs

That excuse wont work for the Golden State with its high tech and an economy larger than most countries

The homeless epidemic is a drug abuse epidemic with a scourge of liberal democrat party politicians running everything

“Mississippi IS NOT like California”

No, it’s not.

Mississippi is a backward rightwing hellhole, a state of deprivation, despair, and ignorance.

Mississippi is America’s third world country.

Yes it has crime

And drugs

No jobs

Traveled the deep south through Alabama and Mississippi a couple years back....Mobile, Hattiesburg, and Meridian were all decent places, though a little on the run down side in certain isolated places....Prices for everything were low and the people were very nice.

The snobbery of the left viz. Dixie has no basis in any on-the-ground truth.....They're just haters.

Yes it has crime

And drugs

No jobs

So, avoid L.A. and Mississippi at all costs. :113: Copy that.

Traveled the deep south through Alabama and Mississippi a couple years back....Mobile, Hattiesburg, and Meridian were all decent places, though a little on the run down side in certain isolated places....Prices for everything were low and the people were very nice.

The snobbery of the left viz. Dixie has no basis in any on-the-ground truth.....They're just haters.

I love Mississippi. I had a farm there outside of Hattiesburg until 10 years. It is poor though.

You can see from this video, just how bad it is in Mississippi.................................................................oh wait!!

The Mississippi Delta is not the entire state

And even at its worst I dont see acres of homeless drug addicts pooping on the sidewalks

The Mississippi Delta is not the entire state

And even at its worst I donr see actes of homeless drug addicts pooping on the sidewalks

Has anyone singled out the Delta? Mississippi has the highest rate for amputations and blindness from diabetes. Industry wants access to a healthy labor pool.

Has anyone singled out the Delta? Mississippi has the highest rate for amputations and blindness from diabetes. Industry wants access to a healthy labor pool.
Again, mississippi has long been poor and looked down upon by libs from blue states like california

California used to consider itself superior in every way, and does still have a larger economy

But also miles and acres of drug addicted homeless street bums that mississippi does not have

Cali is in decline thanks to liberal policies that amount to unforced errors

Again, mississippi has long been poor and looked down upon by libs from blue states like california

California used to consider itself superior in every way, and does still have a larger economy

But also miles and acres of drug addicted homeless street bums that mississippi does not have

Cali is in decline thanks to liberal policies that amount to unforced errors

Mississippi has plenty of drug related problems.

Forum List

Back