Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.
Well when you stop lying about history, then you can understand..

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?
Shut the fuck up idiot. Africa had cities, universities and everything else while whitey was dying from the bubonic ratfest.

Sorry, boy . . . but showing a young negro how to cook a putty-nosed monkey or how to dig up a yam hardly qualifies as a "university."

Speaking of "putty-nosed monkeys:" How is your mother doing?

Since that not how things were... And now you're going to be reported since we are not supposed to talk about peoples families.

Last edited:
Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?
Shut the fuck up idiot. Africa had cities, universities and everything else while whitey was dying from the bubonic ratfest.

Sorry, boy . . . but showing a young negro how to cook a putty-nosed monkey or how to dig up a yam hardly qualifies as a "university."

Since that not how things were... And now you're goingto be reported since we are not supposed to talk about peoples families.
Reported twice.

Take responsibility, stop blaming others
Unless those “others” are Democrats in which case you can blame the shit out of them for everything.
Yes, the blame game goes only one way for Trump fanatics. It is expressed without restraint or common sense toward any opponent of their hero. Ordinary working people who have to choose between the two major parties often hold their nose and try to choose a "lesser evil," or recognize their vote is meaningless given the way our system works. But Trump fanatics believe anyone who opposes their hero is always "the enemy," and any insult or calumny is justified in fighting them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I kid you not.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.

Racists such as you need to move to Burkina Faso, where it's coal black and no white folks.

Got it?

I am not spreading racist bullshit like you and the fools giving you the likes.

If you are a liberal, you are a racist, through and through.

That's Psychology 101, which you obviously bypassed, probably due to the fact you were shooting up heroin in the bathroom during that class.

Let me know when you have something other than that bullshit racist propaganda.

Mirabeau deals in FACTS.

The FACT that you do not recognize that indicates that you possess a low IQ or are a victim of a ghetto "education." Actually, both are probably true.

The only FACT you deal in, is the FACT that you are a racist POS.

Ahh . . . yes. When one cannot engage in learned debate with Mirabeau, the only recourse is to hurriedly retreat to the old, mildewed, tattered, Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton/Maxine Waters playbook, and call the learned, erudite Mirabeau a "racist."

Does that make you proud?

(Watch this, folks!)

Learned debate, you're spewing racist bullshit. Why would any black person be happy about the torture, raping, brutalization and murder that our ancestors had to endure. Your whole premise is asinine.

Umm . . . because it was their only way to escape leopards, lions, black mambas, Ebola, amoebic dysentery, cannibals, etc.?

If your ancestors were brought to the USA as slaves, then you need to thank Mirabeau's great, great, great, great grandfather, Mirabeau I, and all the other slave owners, because, without them, you would still be living in a mud hut in Burkina Faso, and you would not be in Mirabeau's nation collecting welfare, living in a "guvment" apartment, and have an Obamaphone.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Which day will be lynching day?

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

You should celebrate the slave markets, without which the vast majority of negroes would never have made it to the New World.

NEXT QUESTION!

Looks like we got us a new racist troll

FACTS are NEVER "racist."

This FACT has been brought to you free of charge by the great Mirabeau.

The only FACT that has been brought is the FACT that you are a racist POS.

It would behoove you to remember that FACT.

I kid you not.

Got it?

Since that not how things were... And now you're goingto be reported since we are not supposed to talk about peoples families.
Reported twice.
Reported three times.

• Thanks
My mom died 20 years ago and I'd like to beat the life out of that pussy mirabeau for talking about my mom like that. The internet allows cowards like him this leeway and people who run places like this need to stop letting shit like this happen no matter how much they might agree with a persons racism. It's time these places began to be required to follow FCC regulations and register like other more credible media sources. Every racist dickhead and clit should not be allowed to have forums just so they can spew their filth because they know nobody is going to do something. Maybe if these places were made to get licenses, this kind of shit will be reduced because fines have a way of changing things.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

My point stands.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

You should celebrate the slave markets, without which the vast majority of negroes would never have made it to the New World.

NEXT QUESTION!

Hate newbies trying to prove themselves

This troll won’t last long

That's all you've got????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I’ve seen trolls like this before

They come on, taunt and post offensive material. They either tire of the game or get banned.

Mirabeau disagrees with you at this point, as he, unlike you, is not yet ready to

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

They come on, taunt and post offensive material. They either tire of the game or get banned.

Mirabeau disagrees with you, as he, unlike you, is not yet ready to declare Superbadbrutha a troll. Agreed?

It is no surprise that Mississippi remains among the most blind and backward states in STILL pushing "Confederate Heritage Month."

Of all Confederate states, MISSISSIPPI was the least "white," the least "free," the most oppressive by almost every standard. In 1860, FIFTY-FIVE PERCENT of the population were BLACK SLAVES!

Slavery in the Deep South Mississippi delta was famously more miserable and more profitable than elsewhere. Even today, after a century of legal Jim Crow terror and segregation, Mississippi still has the largest percentage of African-Americans of any state in the nation, some 38%. The long bitter hard-core political resistance to granting African American rights and recognizing THEIR Southern "Heritage" continues to this day.

The tragedy of the Civil War was the tragedy of a war of rebellion to protect the slaveholders' whole way of life. Race slavery was the "cornerstone" of the civilization the Confederacy was protecting, and sought to extend, and it was counterposed to the fundamental principles we uphold today. The Confederate V.P. made all this crystal clear in his famous "Cornerstone Speech" -- today often conveniently forgotten by Confederate apologists -- made in Savannah and circulated without criticism throughout the South just a few weeks before the war began: Cornerstone Speech - Wikipedia

Real "Southern culture" is not "white" culture. It is not "Confederate" culture. The TRAGEDY of the South was its war of rebellion to protect slaveholders' economic and political dominance. That so many ordinary soldiers fought for and died in Confederate (and Union!) armies, does not change that terrible truth.

When we discuss the Confederacy and its legacy there is no escaping the fact that we are discussing slavery and its legacy -- Jim Crow segregation and racism. Racism was never ever exclusive to the South. Slavery in many ways was an "original sin" of our culture as a whole, and it ultimately tore the country apart. Nostalgia for a beautiful mythologized "Confederate Heritage" not only insults our African American brothers and sisters and ignores THEIR suffering and struggles, THEIR "Heritage," it keeps us from realizing and accepting our COMMON American heritage of suffering, struggle, and --hopefully -- overcoming.

i like that you mention the concept of "Original Sin". That seems far more clear than most posts on this topic.

I'm not Catholic, but my understanding of the concept of "Original Sin" is there is a collective guilt component to it, that has been used to justify ill treatment of, at least, women.

"The first woman feel to the first temptation and damned us all, so the suffering of the world is your fault, you harlot" or something to that effect.

IMO, holding people responsible for crimes they did not commit, based on collective guilt, is insulting to those people.

And we can NEVER recognize our common heritage as Americans, if one group, ie southern whites, or lets face it, soon enough, whites, are to be singled out, as the bad guy, the bearer of Original Sin, for the celebration of the heritages of everyone else in our society.

That is what divides us. A bumper sticker on a car, some guy putting flowers on an ancestors grave, that doesn't hurt anyone.

BUt pointing to a population, and telling them, "YOU BEAR ORIGINAL SIN AND AS SUCH, ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO NOT ONLY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PROUD, BUT YOU HAVE TO WALLOW IN GUILT FOR ALL OF TIME".

That is harmful to someone.

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

The only FACT that has been brought is the FACT that you are a racist POS.

It would behoove you to remember that FACT.

Facts aren't racist, but nut job racist drivel is. And that's what your "facts" are.

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

Mirabeau disagrees with you at this point, as he, unlike you, is not yet ready to

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

Mirabeau disagrees with you, as he, unlike you, is not yet ready to declare Superbadbrutha a troll. Agreed?

Sorry noob, ain’t playing

Well, let's wait and see what the moderators do.
I'm new here and won't stick around if these "Stormfront" racists are not held accountable under the rules.
I understand your anger completely.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Unless those “others” are Democrats in which case you can blame the shit out of them for everything.
Yes, the blame game goes only one way for Trump fanatics. It is expressed without restraint or common sense toward any opponent of their hero. Ordinary working people who have to choose between the two major parties often hold their nose and try to choose a "lesser evil," or recognize their vote is meaningless given the way our system works. But Trump fanatics believe anyone who opposes their hero is always "the enemy," and any insult or calumny is justified in fighting them.
What are you responding to?

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

Said the man that can't tell the truth about the word "not".

Give an example or STFU

• Thanks

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

Give an example or STFU

Make me, cuck.

Sorry.

Make me, you cuck liar.

I kid you not.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.

Racists such as you need to move to Burkina Faso, where it's coal black and no white folks.

Got it?

I am not spreading racist bullshit like you and the fools giving you the likes.

If you are a liberal, you are a racist, through and through.

That's Psychology 101, which you obviously bypassed, probably due to the fact you were shooting up heroin in the bathroom during that class.

Let me know when you have something other than that bullshit racist propaganda.

Mirabeau deals in FACTS.

The FACT that you do not recognize that indicates that you possess a low IQ or are a victim of a ghetto "education." Actually, both are probably true.

The only FACT you deal in, is the FACT that you are a racist POS.

Ahh . . . yes. When one cannot engage in learned debate with Mirabeau, the only recourse is to hurriedly retreat to the old, mildewed, tattered, Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton/Maxine Waters playbook, and call the learned, erudite Mirabeau a "racist."

Does that make you proud?

(Watch this, folks!)

Learned debate, you're spewing racist bullshit. Why would any black person be happy about the torture, raping, brutalization and murder that our ancestors had to endure. Your whole premise is asinine.
Would you rather be getting raped by an elephant? Hello?

You didn't mind getting raped by a Jackass.
I can’t tell if you have a mental disorder but your want to be not treated equal is only going to bring you more hardship, so thinking you deserve special treatment.

Idiot what special treatment have I asked for.
Because you come off as black, maybe you are. And you think you should be treated differently because of slavery, we should ignore facts, and just agree with your version, you want us to believe in your stories of racism when after investigated turned out false.. you change the narrative of slavery, to fit your life.

The only asshole around here that thinks he is superior to everyone else is you. You are trying to tell us His-Story instead of History.
Dude your a black democrat with an Obama Avatar!

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

From 2012-2016 3,500 blacks were killed in Chicago

5,000 shot! Democrats are using uneducated blacks to do there dirty work or killing off the black community.. WAKE UP .. you have to have a little bit of a IQ

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China dumbass.
Lol your pic is Obama! That’s a black nationalist talking point. “ i’m not a democrat or a republican“ but you support a black democrat that let blacks Continue to destroy themselves

That just shows how big of an idiot you are.
Lol and that’s why you struggle lol you refuse to take responsibility for your actions

Damn man do you think before you post this bullshit.

Smfh.

D'uh.

My point stands.

D'uh.

No, they weren't.

NEXT QUESTION!

Give an example or STFU

Make me, cuck.

Sorry.

Make me, you cuck liar.

Love how Correll goes all potty mouth when he is getting mopped up in a thread

Who runs
Baltimore
Chicago
Detroit
St. Louis
Camden
Oakland