Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. Itā€™s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.
Well when you stop lying about history, then you can understand..

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

It's the mindset.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. Itā€™s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
Lol most people in the south never seen a black never mind own a slave haha.. learnnnn history .. your so dumb.. free blacks didnā€™t run to the north they joined the south, many black slaves stayed with the slave familes; 25% of the blacks that went north died, and were treated like shit. Booker T. Washington wrote that the northern intellectuals did not understand the southerners and he felt more comfortable w southerners he did Northerners..

Learn history.. Promoting democratic narrative of black history itā€™s like youā€™re begging for a welfare itā€™s embarrassing man stand up for yourself

Breaking News...

The South lost the Civil War.

But the south got the blue states to pay for there cheap standards of living

:)

So who really lost?

Everyone. The South was much wealthier than the North prior to the Civil War, but much of that wealth was based on the value of slaves. The South fought for the wealth of their aristocracy. A strong young male sold for as much as $10,000. Lincoln wasn't proposing reimbursing slaves owners for the loss of that equity in free their slaves, and further, demanded that plantation owners give each slave 40 acres and a mule, so the plantation owner would lose both his slaves AND his land and become impoverished. But why the sharecroppers took up arms on their behalf is beyond me.

The South was physically destroyed. Atlanta was burned, and the southern states have been dirt poor ever since. After the war, the Carpetbaggers came down in gangs from the north and stole whatever wealth they could find - jewellry, art works, anything they could pirate. The North/South divide endures to this day, and white Southerners take an inordinate amount of pride in having lost a ridiculous and futile war.

Tell me how anyone was better off for the decision to secede and declare war on the Union. The fact that Southerners still want to celebrate these wrong headed idiots who turned brothers against brothers just tells me that they aren't thinking this thing through very well.
People can be manipulated. Look at the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainment complex. It sends people into convulsions over the most trivial things. And continues its propaganda even with the potential fate of a nation and the planet itself in jeopardy.

You're right they shouldn't be telling the people the truth, they should be giving them HOPE. Smfh.

There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.
Urban slave plantations you democrats own

Lol most people in the south never seen a black never mind own a slave haha.. learnnnn history .. your so dumb.. free blacks didnā€™t run to the north they joined the south, many black slaves stayed with the slave familes; 25% of the blacks that went north died, and were treated like shit. Booker T. Washington wrote that the northern intellectuals did not understand the southerners and he felt more comfortable w southerners he did Northerners..

Learn history.. Promoting democratic narrative of black history itā€™s like youā€™re begging for a welfare itā€™s embarrassing man stand up for yourself

I am from the South idiot and there was a HUGE migration of black folks living in the South to the North, why in the hell do you think there are so many black folks in Michigan, Ohio, etc. Free black folks that worked on the plantation that had no means to leave became what? Sharecroppers that were still being screwed over by white land owners. Why in the hell do you think we had a Civil Rights Movement in the South if the South was great and whites treated black folks so fairly. You are just a stupid ass ignorant racist from Boston who doesn't know his head from his ass.

I kid you not.
Urban slave plantations you democrats own
Fake news.

Breaking News...

So who really lost?

Everyone. The South was much wealthier than the North prior to the Civil War, but much of that wealth was based on the value of slaves. The South fought for the wealth of their aristocracy. A strong young male sold for as much as $10,000. Lincoln wasn't proposing reimbursing slaves owners for the loss of that equity in free their slaves, and further, demanded that plantation owners give each slave 40 acres and a mule, so the plantation owner would lose both his slaves AND his land and become impoverished. But why the sharecroppers took up arms on their behalf is beyond me.

The South was physically destroyed. Atlanta was burned, and the southern states have been dirt poor ever since. After the war, the Carpetbaggers came down in gangs from the north and stole whatever wealth they could find - jewellry, art works, anything they could pirate. The North/South divide endures to this day, and white Southerners take an inordinate amount of pride in having lost a ridiculous and futile war.

Tell me how anyone was better off for the decision to secede and declare war on the Union. The fact that Southerners still want to celebrate these wrong headed idiots who turned brothers against brothers just tells me that they aren't thinking this thing through very well.
Breaking News...

So who really lost?

"A strong young male sold for as much as $10,000."

SOURCE?

(Watch this, folks!)
Okay..yeah, I caught that, too. What a load! :abgg2q.jpg:

Which day will be lynching day?

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

I am from the South idiot and there was a HUGE migration of black folks living in the South to the North, why in the hell do you think there are so many black folks in Michigan, Ohio, etc. Free black folks that worked on the plantation that had no means to leave became what? Sharecroppers that were still being screwed over by white land owners. Why in the hell do you think we had a Civil Rights Movement in the South if the South was great and whites treated black folks so fairly. You are just a stupid ass ignorant racist from Boston who doesn't know his head from his ass.
YES MANY BLACK SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS and to this day! Hate blacks . Look at urban slave plantations!

I grew up in black Boston, many of my class mates wanted to move.. guess where not more north lol THE SOUTH! Why do you think all the black colleges didnā€™t shut down and move up north? Because the south is less racist.

CNN just had the black mayor of Chicago on, where 70% of the deaths are blacks. You think they would have asked her tough questions!? Noooooo they TEE her a question to bash trump then asked about funny you tube videos she has created..

That bitch is OWENED by the left. That was democrat ownership to the definition! Wake up

YES MANY BLACK SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS and to this day! Hate blacks . Look at urban slave plantations!

I grew up in black Boston, many of my class mates wanted to move.. guess where not more north lol THE SOUTH! Why do you think all the black colleges didnā€™t shut down and move up north? Because the south is less racist.

CNN just had the black mayor of Chicago on, where 70% of the deaths are blacks. You think they would have asked her tough questions!? Noooooo they TEE her a question to bash trump then asked about funny you tube videos she has created..

That bitch is OWENED by the left. That was democrat ownership to the definition! Wake up
Trailer parks aren`t white Republican plantations?

They overwhelmingly vote democrat..

They overwhelmingly vote democrat..
Bullshit. There isn`t a rural county in my state that votes Democrat. Those people don`t report their income from cooking meth and growing weed and they spend their welfare money on guns. See how ignorant you sound with your daily bigotry? We can play that game too.

Racism was and is a problem North and South. Race-based slavery and then a century of Jim Crow, followed by a Republican ā€œSouthern Strategyā€ that appealed to racist whites (everywhere) left a uniquely terrible legacy we all still must deal with.

From out of all that deep, deep oppression and inequality and institutionalized segregation, a lot of hopelessness arose ā€” but also liberating movements and leaders. The African-American working people and middle classes have had to work extraordinarily hard, and overcome more shit than most white people can imagine, just to survive and get to where they are today. In the process they have helped define our unique culture, even as they challenged our nation to live up to its ideals. Historically speaking, neither Republicans nor Democrats get a pass on racism.

It was Republicans under Lincoln who ā€œsaved the Unionā€ by defeating the Confederate rebellion (whose very ā€œcornerstoneā€ was to preserve race slavery). To celebrate or commemorate that Confederate rebellion (as opposed to somberly remembering its tragedy) is a betrayal of our nationā€™s best Republican traditions, as well as a profound insult to African-Americans.

Last edited:

I kid you not.
Yep that's true. And most of these guys here have made that comment to me since I've been here.

Racism was and is a problem North and South. Race-based slavery and then a century of Jim Crow, followed by a Republican ā€œSouthern Strategyā€ that appealed to racist whites (everywhere) left a uniquely terrible legacy we all still must deal with.

From out of all that deep, deep oppression and inequality and institutionalized segregation, a lot of hopelessness arose ā€” but also liberating movements and leaders. The African-American working people and middle classes have had to work extraordinarily hard, and overcome more shit than most white people can imagine, just to survive and get to where they are today. In the process they have helped define our unique culture, even as they challenged our nation to live up to its ideals. Historically speaking, neither Republicans nor Democrats get a pass on racism.

It was Republicans under Lincoln who ā€œsaved the Unionā€ by defeating the Confederate rebellion (whose very ā€œcornerstoneā€ was to preserve race slavery). To CELEBRATE (as opposed to somberly remember) that rebellion now is a betrayal of both the best Republican traditions, as well as a profound insult to African-Americans.
Well said Mr. Paine. :clap:

Which day will be lynching day?

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Breaking News...

So who really lost?

People can be manipulated. Look at the 95% Prog controlled media/entertainment complex. It sends people into convulsions over the most trivial things. And continues its propaganda even with the potential fate of a nation and the planet itself in jeopardy.

You're right they shouldn't be telling the people the truth, they should be giving them HOPE. Smfh.

The problem is that eventually people realize you're lying and then they don't believe anything you say.

What am I lying about Drag?

Stephanie Grisham: Trump wants to 'send message of hope' to Americans about restarting economy

Celebrating the heritage of a group of people who fought a war to retain the right own, rape, buy and sell human beings seems a bit dicey.
You mean the USA?

Nope, they called themselves the confederacy.
But you described the USA. Selective history, eh? Thatā€™s an agenda.

hmmm...nope. Accurate history. As opposed to your revisionist version. At the time of the Cival War, the Confederacy seceded over the right to own human beings which was being threatened. As of 1863, all slaves in the US were declared free. The Confederacy continued To fight for their right (to own human beings).

Now you want to celebrate a heritage built around the institution and preservation of slavery without taking responsibility for it.

I think recognizes that the entire US, such as it existed, had slavery at one time, but states one by one were abolishing. Except for those that would form the confederacy and a few others.

I donā€™t recall the rest of the country choosing to honor the right to enslave.

1. You cannot spell "civil."

2. NO, all slaves in the US were NOT "declared free" in 1863.

PROVE ME WRONG ON THIS, LIGHTWEIGHT!

In her defense she is a good Canadian, been on here awhile no matter how ill formed her revisionist history is

"Good Canadian?" Is that akin to a "good fungal infection?"

Lol like your spunk, welcome.
Thanks!

I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?

Forum List

Back