Mississippi Gov: “When You Believe In Eternal Life You Don’t Have To Be So Scared Of Things” Like COVID-19

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I guess a person's faith is more important to them than the people who love and depend on them in Mississippi. At least according to the governor.

To his credit he said that doesn't mean that people should not take precautions. He encouraged people to take precautions. He wouldn't say what these precautions are though.

Last year he shutdown the schools. This year he is opening the schools but refused to issue a state wide mandate for masks in the schools. He's leaving it up to the individual school districts. Some districts aren't mandating masks.

They also have a category 4 hurricane bearing down on their state.

Their hospitals are already over capacity. Where will those hurt by the hurricane go get the medical help they need?

All I have to say to that governor is I invite him to take a tour of a hospital in his state. Without a mask. Since his faith tells him his life on earth is worth less than the afterlife.

I agree with the following cartoon.

I sent a vaccine cartoon.png

There are millions of Americans who live by Faith.

It isn't anything any normal thinking American would expect some Low IQ DUMBASS Leftist like yourself to understand ... as evidenced by this stupid thread you started.

Last edited:
..most people don't even get it
..of those that get it, most don't die
,,mountain out of a mole hill
AND I don't believe in eternal life and I'm not scared of Covid--makes your OP nothing but babble crap

Unlike traditional atheism, radical atheism questions (precisely [italics]) the desire for immortality. It’s thus rewarding to be a more timely radical atheist.

I guess a person's faith is more important to them than the people who love and depend on them in Mississippi. At least according to the governor.

To his credit he said that doesn't mean that people should not take precautions. He encouraged people to take precautions. He wouldn't say what these precautions are though.

Last year he shutdown the schools. This year he is opening the schools but refused to issue a state wide mandate for masks in the schools. He's leaving it up to the individual school districts. Some districts aren't mandating masks.

Their hospitals are already over capacity. Where will those hurt by the hurricane go get the medical help they need?

All I have to say to that governor is I invite him to take a tour of a hospital in his state. Without a mask. Since his faith tells him his life on earth is worth less than the afterlife.

View attachment 532234
Note to the Governor: Life is transitory; death is eternal.

View attachment 532234
ArkLaMiss – America’s third world nation.

..most people don't even get it
..of those that get it, most don't die
,,mountain out of a mole hill
AND I don't believe in eternal life and I'm not scared of Covid--makes your OP nothing but babble crap
Babble crap: Par for the OP's course.

Forum List

Back