'Missing White Woman Syndrome

Boko Haram and Al Shabaab are savages who violently oppose to the West and Western education. They are every bit as savage as the Lord's Resistance Army and the Marxist Christians of John Garang and the SPLA.
So that mean that Boko Haram, and Al-Shabaab are not savages?

These ridiculous equivocations are nothing but a fucking rouse that leads nowhere.

You waste people's time you empty vessel.

Joy Reid is way out of line.. Did she claim Black man syndrome last year when the whole country was focused on George Floyd or Ahmaud Marquez Arbery?
A little different IMO.

Those cases were newsworthy as they highlighted a real or perceived nationwide problem.

What does this case highlight that the case of a missing Black woman last week or a Latina woman last month wouldn't bring to the forefront of national attention?...or a missing MAN for that matter.

When's the last time that got national attention by the news media?

This IMO is sensationalism for clicks...the top THREE headlines...top of the webpage on Fox News for a week...were related to this case.

That's simply ridiculous.

The point I made in my thread was...if this is the level of attention paid to THIS missing person by the media...it should be the standard for ALL missing people by the news media. But it won't be...because there's no money in reporting missing People of Color...only pretty young white girls...

A little different IMO.

Those cases were newsworthy as they highlighted a real or perceived nationwide problem.

What does this case highlight that the case if a missing Black woman last week or a Latina woman last month wouldn't bring to the forefront of national attention?...or a missing MAN for that matter.

This IMO is sensationalism for clicks...the top THREE headlines...top of the webpage on Fox News for a week...were related to this case.

That's simply ridiculous.

The point I made in my thread was...if this is the level of attention paid to THIS missing person by the media...it should be the standard for ALL missing people by the news media. But it won't be...because there's no money in reporting missinh People of Color...only pretty young white girls...

There is a dead lesbian couple and a young black geologist who is missing that all came in contact with Laundrie.

Are you an adult?

There is a dead lesbian couple and a young black geologist who is missing that all came in contact with Laundrie.

Are you an adult?
Sheriff says 'no connection'.

Try again..as an adult...to address the points in my post.

Sheriff says 'no connection'.

Try again..as an adult...to address the points in my post.

The FBI isn't talking .. Wait for them ..

You don't know a thing about Mubarak's corruption and his taking huge shares of any successful business in Egypt or of Gaddafi's grandiose stupidity and threats to assassinate other Arab leaders over slights real and imagined.. nor how he was hated by the Libyan tribes for 40 years.
True....but in Islamic countries...you can choose between a corrupt authoritarian autocrat or a corrupt Theocracy. Freedom isn't even a consideration.....as a matter of fact considered to be an apostasy and less than an infidel. It goes against everything that the prophet taught....thus aren't well liked in any Islamic country.

True....but in Islamic countries...you can choose between a corrupt authoritarian autocrat or a corrupt Theocracy. Freedom isn't even a consideration.....as a matter of fact considered to be an apostasy and less than an infidel. It goes against everything that the prophet taught....thus aren't well liked in any Islamic country.

Have you ever been to an Islamic country?Jews and Christians are not infidels.

Have you ever been to an Islamic country?Jews and Christians are not infidels.
I've been to several. I've also trained foreign troops in several countries. I also have taken Arabic and Persian Farsi.
I've had some discussion with them over the subject on numerous occasions when they weren't shooting at me.

Joy Reid is way out of line.. Did she claim Black man syndrome last year when the whole country was focused on George Floyd or Ahmaud Marquez Arbery?
Excellent analagy. Or all summer when more unarmed whites likely died by cop than blacks but we didn't hear any of their names? When is the last time a black girl was missing in these intriguing circumstances and didn't get attention?

Information to think about:

"According to the Black and Missing Foundation, the coverage of white and minority victims is not proportionate. The group said nearly 40% of missing persons are persons of color. Yet, African Americans make up only 13% of the population.

"It takes all of our attention. News turns to it, police officers, the FBI -- everybody does everything possible when a white woman goes missing," said Dr. Kaye Wise Whitehead, founder and director of the Karson Institute for Race, Peace and Social Justice at Loyola University of Maryland."

View attachment 542940

Black, Native American, Latino...they are all pretty....

While hundreds of BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of color) women go missing every year, the information released and publicized is muted compared to that of missing White women. Such a viral phenomenon even has a name: “missing White woman syndrome,” describing the fascination with news-related advocacy for finding White women who have disappeared.

With this post, I am not stating my opinion. I am not trying to argue any side or any specific point. I am not saying the reason the numbers are skewed is due to racism or other bias. I just found these articles enlightening and interesting and wanted to share this information, which I did not know before I started researching this topic.

This ugly Laundrie case will help raise awareness for missing men and women everywhere (I hope) regardless of color.

I've been to several. I've also trained foreign troops in several countries. I also have taken Arabic and Persian Farsi.
I've had some discussion with them over the subject on numerous occasions when they weren't shooting at me.

Gulf Arabic I would guess.. Its different from classic Arabic. I have an advantage over you. Being a Christian woman I can associate with Arab men and Arab women.

Gulf Arabic I would guess.. Its different from classic Arabic. I have an advantage over you. Being a Christian woman I can associate with Arab men and Arab women.
Modern Standard Arabic.
And I associated with them fine.
I just know what they said and what they believe.
Many of them think we are stupid Americans because most of us can only speak one language.
I had an instructor from Lebanon and who was Palestinian. Nicest lady you want to ever meet....till the subject of Israel came up.
I slept in the same tent as our Somali interpreter for 7 months in Mogadishu.
We were talking about Bosnia once and I mentioned the fact that the Muslims might want think about getting along with Christian Serbs and he moved out that day.

I studied Modern Standard Arabic.
My nephew Ali is related to Ilhan Omar.
His father was a pilot in training in the US who decided not to go back.

Many of them think we are stupid Americans because most of us can only speak one language. Our Lebanese instructor literally said this to us.
The impression I got was that some Arabic speakers think that the fact that they learned such a complex language makes them smarter than Westerners. They also think their religion makes them more blessed than infidels.
I had another instructor who was Palestinian. Nicest lady you want to ever meet....till the subject of Israel came up, so we avoided the subject.

I slept in the same tent as our Somali interpreter for 7 months in Mogadishu in 93'.
We were talking about Bosnia once and I mentioned the fact that the Muslims might want think about getting along with Christian Serbs and he moved out that day. It doesn't take much to offend them apparently.

I was walking in uniform in Kuwait in a shopping mall a year after the Iraqi invasion and Desert Storm. Some little kid started screaming and crying. Then some guy dressed in traditional Arab garb comes up to me and starts yelling at me in Arabic. Some of the others there told him to get lost....and they apologized to me for him. They said he doesn't speak for the people of Kuwait. I was listening to a couple of Kuwaiti soldiers talking about going to Lebanon and chasing prostitutes because they weren't allowed to mess with the girls in Kuwait. One guy was from the city and the other was a Bedouin...so they seemed to have cultural differences, to which they could argue to no end. It's understandable why they cannot seem to get along with each other. Who you are and what tribe you belong to matters to them.

The truth is at least 10% of all Muslims are insufferable bastards willing to kill for their religion....the rest are mostly peaceful but still silent when they see attacks all over the world because they quietly agree with them. A very small minority think that terrorism shouldn't be tolerated...but they don't want to become a target themselves. Out of 1.3 billion Muslims 130 million of them are potential terrorists. That's bigger than any army in the world.

Last edited:
Probably due to the blacks common response when it comes to be questioned by the police.
Wez dinna se nuffen.

That is because police have totally ruined their credibility.
The war on drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, 3 strikes, etc. are all totally and completely illegal.
And that does not even include things like no-knock warrants, shooting unarmed people, etc.

MSNBC's Joy Reid dismisses focus on Gabby Petito case as 'missing White woman syndrome'

-- 'Why not the same media attention when people of color go missing?' Reid asked​

I saw this story and had to agree with Joy Reid on this one.

"MSNBC host Joy Reid turned to race Monday while discussing the media's coverage of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, dismissing the focus on the case as "missing White woman syndrome."

During a segment on her show "The ReidOut," Reid said while Petito's family deserved "answers and justice," she felt the same media attention didn't apply to non-White people when they go missing. "

In 2020 209,375 females under 21 reported missing, and 59,369 females over the age of 21 were reported missing. So far this year there have been 1,571 missing persons reported, 1546 cases have been closed, with 25 currently remaining open.

So why isn't there 24/7 coverage of the other 24 cases right now? Why is the news only covering Gabby Petito?

Is it because Gabby was a beautiful, young, blonde white girl?

'Missing White woman syndrome. The term coined by the late and great Gwen Iffil to describe the media and public fascination with missing White women like Laci Peterson or Natalee Holloway, while ignoring cases involving missing people of color," she added, referencing two well-known cases of missing women.

MSNBC has extensively covered the case and its website Monday morning prominently featured an opinion piece on the missing woman.

Reid spent the remainder of the segment discussing multiple instances of missing Black and Native American individuals she claimed to have never heard about in the same way as the Petito case.'

So why does the media only seem to report on missing white women? IS it an issue of RACE?

To some, perhaps an even bigger question right now is WHY DOES A MISSING WHITE GIRL WARRANT 24//7 COVERAGE RIGHT NOW? WHY DOES THIS 'MISSING PERSONS' CASE MERRIT MORE MEDCIA ATTENTION THAN HUNDREDS OF AMERCIANS AND ALLIES STILL STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN OR MORE ATTENTION THAN THE DETERIORATING BORDER DISASTER?

Gabby is blonde; Gabby is not attractive in the least.

Modern Standard Arabic.
I just know what they said and what they believe.
Many of them think we are stupid Americans because most of us can only speak one language.
I had an instructor from Lebanon and who was Palestinian. Nicest lady you want to ever meet....till the subject of Israel came up.
I slept in the same tent as our Somali interpreter for 7 months in Mogadishu.
We were talking about Bosnia once and I mentioned the fact that the Muslims might want think about getting along with Christian Serbs and he moved out that day.

Sorry, but you are the ignorant one I think.
There is no defense for Israel, created entirely by terrorism, like kidnapping noncoms in the Sergeant Affair, blowing up the King David Hotel, massacring hundreds of Arab villages like Deir Yassin, etc.
And the Serb Christians not only sided with the Fascists in WWII, but are renown for massacring unarmed Moslem civilians.
They are the descendants of Vlad the Impaler, and proud of their heritage.

The truth is at least 10% of all Muslims are insufferable bastards willing to kill for their religion....the rest are mostly peaceful but still silent when they see attacks all over the world because they quietly agree with them. A very small minority think that terrorism shouldn't be tolerated...but they don't want to become a target themselves. Out of 1.3 billion Muslims 130 million of them are potential terrorists. That's bigger than any army in the world.

You dislike Moslems because they actually believe and support their religion, while we do not?
How noble.
It is obvious the US is the greatest terrorists.
Moslems are not going around the world invading anyone.
They have their sectarian struggles, but they are real because they are local.
We on the other hand lie and makeup fake excuses to murder and steal.
Like the majority of Kuwaitis are Iraqi and want to be returned to Iraq.
It was only the British who stole Kuwait from Iraq around 1900, and set up a foreign Bedouin emir.
The Kuwaitis were stealing Iraqi oil.
US ambassador Glasspie gave permission for the Iraq invasion of Kuwait.
We just lied, cheated, and murdered, like the "Highway of Death" where we massacred mostly civilians retreating under a negotiated true.

But that is the point.
Current so called Islamic governments like in Saudi Arabia, are contrary to everything Mohammad taught.
His main reason for creating Islam was to reform Judaism as a favor to his wealthy older wife, to improve rights of women.

Sorry, but you are the ignorant one I think.
There is no defense for Israel, created entirely by terrorism, like kidnapping noncoms in the Sergeant Affair, blowing up the King David Hotel, massacring hundreds of Arab villages like Deir Yassin, etc.
And the Serb Christians not only sided with the Fascists in WWII, but are renown for massacring unarmed Moslem civilians.
They are the descendants of Vlad the Impaler, and proud of their heritage.
Somebody started the shit.
You didn't have to massacre Olympic athletes at Munich either.
One thing you folks never seem to learn is live and live. The Jews just wanted a place on Earth to call their own and you folks think they all need to die a horrible death for it.

Forum List

Back