Missed This-Israel, Iran, Palestinians & Terrorists

freeandfun1 said:
I am pretty confident it is very well known that the US and Israel share technology. Israel and the US share technology with many nations.

I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe I am missing something, but why are we acting like it is a big secret that NATIONS share technologies?

The so-called secret is the US appearing to be even handed in the mid east. No one is fooled and it makes both countries look like liars.

dilloduck said:
The so-called secret is the US appearing to be even handed in the mid east. No one is fooled and it makes both countries look like liars.

Okay, but you kept mentioning technology. We do not exchange technology with other ME countries because other than Israel, nobody is advanced enough to be able to contribute anything.

dilloduck said:
What you refer to as "appeasing" Bush is more likely the Israelis doing what they agreed to in order to continue receiving American tax-payer money. If Israel is to be dependent on foreign aid it will have to continue to hold up thier side of the agreement. Israel also behaves in a certain fashion to keep the rich arab countries from pouring money into the region to support terrorism. When Israel becomes financially indepedent, I expect it to take what lands they want and establish firm borders. The refugees will realize the futility in looking to Israel for ANY form of compassion or reparation and be forced to relocate OUTSIDE of Israel. With no disputes territories, the terrorists will be forced into operating from a soveriegn arab country and these countries will be under severe pressure to stop providing them safe haven. With economic independence, Israel will be free to handle internal affairs ANY WAY THEY WANT TO. There is no power in the mideast that could prevent them from these actions IF THEY WERE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT. Israel has won the military battle but its' FINANCIAL DEPENDENCE keeps them from doing what they really want to do with the territory they won with bullets.

are you saying that there are string attached to the loans?

ajwps said:
The Arabs like to refer to all of Israel as occupied and Israel refers to Gaza and West Bank as 'disputed' territories.

SOME people and a few Israelis believe a lot of things but nothing to do what is today. Yes parts of Israel had been occupied by Jordan, Britain, Ottomans and others in the PAST but right now it is a declared sovereing country called Israel.

Israel does not occupy its country RIGHT NOW. Israel is a country as much as England, France, USA, Australia or any other country in the world. For this status to change in any way, Israel will have to be taken in battle and not by peaceful dismantling or even some Israeli wishing to give it away.

And thats the way it is....
not sure what is your point? yes israel is an independed country. are you saying that gaza and wb are part of the israel?

drac said:
are you saying that there are string attached to the loans?

Of course-----ask AJ--he is my source on this one.

(However, the millions of tax free donations from American Jews are thiers' do do what they want with.)

freeandfun1 said:
The biggest string being that they must spend 80% of the money on US made products.
yep, did not know about the number,but yes you are right, part of it is a subsidy to usa military complex

freeandfun1 said:
The biggest string being that they must spend 80% of the money on US made products.

Let's see what you are saying here. You say that there is an addendum to the loan guarantees that requires 80% of the LOANS (guaranteed by the US) being repaid with interest are spent on US made products? This is a new one to me. Do you have any evidence that you can point to on this statement?

In what form does the US pay Israel for the technological miltary and medical breakthroughs coming out of Israel for the benefit of the American people and the US military industrial complex?

How does America pay Israel for testing these new modifications and inventions used in real war situations by Israeli pilots and military personell without risking any American lives?

Do you have any of these percentage statistics as well?

dilloduck said:
Of course-----ask AJ--he is my source on this one.

(However, the millions of tax free donations from American Jews are thiers' do do what they want with.)

How many Islamic charity millions are being sent to terrorist organizations in the middle east to protect their citizens from attacks by the Israel Offensive Force? Or are the millions sent by charitable Muslim organizations, such as the one in Dallas, being used to fund terrorist attacks like that on 09/11?

Do the millions sent by tax free Israeli Bonds and direct gifts to Israel fund terrorist activities in protecting Israel from the suicide children bombers? Or the Muslim charities paying of the Arab children's families for selling their own children to the fires of allah?

ajwps said:
How many Islamic charity millions are being sent to terrorist organizations in the middle east to protect their citizens from attacks by the Israel Offensive Force? Or are the millions sent by charitable Muslim organizations, such as the one in Dallas, being used to fund terrorist attacks like that on 09/11?

Do the millions sent by tax free Israeli Bonds and direct gifts to Israel fund terrorist activities in protecting Israel from the suicide children bombers? Or the Muslim charities paying of the Arab children's families for selling their own children to the fires of allah?

sorry AJ--I neglected to say that both sides do it !

dilloduck said:
sorry AJ--I neglected to say that both sides do it !

Did you say that both sides fund terrorist murderers and their families?

Israel funds bombing Islamic restaurants, mosques, dance halls, children in schools and the American Jewish charities pay Israeli families for throwing their children into the suicide belt to kill the enemy Arabs?

Are you saying that Jewish tax free donations are sent to Israel in order to fund terrorists bombing American cities and people?

Is that what you are saying?

ajwps said:

Israel funds bombing Islamic restaurants, mosques, dance halls, children in schools and the American Jewish charities pay Israeli families for throwing their children into the suicide belt to kill the enemy Arabs?

Are you saying that Jewish tax free donations are sent to Israel in order to fund terrorists bombing American cities and people?

Why are you always on such a hair trigger aj? Are you addicted to pain pills or something? I wish I had my own prescription pad. take a chill pill. :D

rtwngAvngr said:
Why are you always on such a hair trigger aj? Are you addicted to pain pills or something? I wish I had my own prescription pad. take a chill pill. :D

Not at all. I was just using a bit of sarcasm with which to illuminate the imbecilic premise of the above poster.

Seems you have a definite problem in finding mental problems or drug addiction as a source for my sarcastic reply. By the way, I do have a prescription pad and can prescribe any rx that is necessary to cure or alleviate your ills. I am a doctor.

ajwps said:

no---I'm saying that Israel recieves donations for other countries just as the Palestinians do. What each country does with the money is up to them.

ajwps said:
Not at all. I was just using a bit of sarcasm with which to illuminate the imbecilic premise of the above poster.

Seems you have a definite problem in finding mental problems or drug addiction as a source for my sarcastic reply. By the way, I do have a prescription pad and can prescribe any rx that is necessary to cure or alleviate your ills. I am a doctor.

I drink cough syrup. Robitussin DMX. It's wild.

Anyway. You know Israel benefits substantially in it's relationship with the u.s. There's nothing wrong with that. We're allies. We back Israel when it flaunts the ridiculous U.N. resolutions against it. U.S. backing is a powerful political commodity. Have you noticed the antisemitism raging through europe? The U.S. is israel's best hope for a bright future. Everyone needs friends.

rtwngAvngr said:
I drink cough syrup. Robitussin DMX. It's wild.

Anyway. You know Israel benefits substantially in it's relationship with the u.s. There's nothing wrong with that. We're allies. We back Israel when it flaunts the ridiculous U.N. resolutions against it. U.S. backing is a powerful political commodity. Have you noticed the antisemitism raging through europe? The U.S. is israel's best hope for a bright future. Everyone needs friends.

You know that the US ALSO benefits substantially with its relationship with Isreal. Not from oil but from the technology developed jointly and shared jointly to be make both very powerful countries over the other nations of the earth.

Yes there is much anti-semitism in the European nations but the US is not the hope Israel has for a bright future. Israel has One greater ally than the US. The same Ally that has kept Israel a viable nation throughout its 3 + eon old existence. An Ally that has been there long before there was a USA.

The following coincidental prophecy just about this Ally and those Nations who align themselves against Israel. This prophecy was written almost 3 eons ago. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with what we are seeing in the European nations or the world today but what a SYNCHRONISM.

Isaiah 40:15-18 KJV

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, He taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.
17 All nations before Him are as nothing; and they are counted to Him less than nothing, and vanity.
18 To whom then will ye liken G-d? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him?

This old Israel Ally has been around for a very long time and so far holds Israel among the living and so many civilizations who tried to destroy Israel now as nothing.

dilloduck said:
no---I'm saying that Israel recieves donations for other countries just as the Palestinians do. What each country does with the money is up to them.

Exactly. What every country who received charities from their far flung immigrants is truly up to the recepient country. Whether to use it to kill and destory or whether to use the money to create and build.

Misunderstood your oringal post.

ajwps said:
You know that the US ALSO benefits substantially with its relationship with Isreal. Not from oil but from the technology developed jointly and shared jointly to be make both very powerful countries over the other nations of the earth.

Yes there is much anti-semitism in the European nations but the US is not the hope Israel has for a bright future. Israel has One greater ally than the US. The same Ally that has kept Israel a viable nation throughout its 3 + eon old existence. An Ally that has been there long before there was a USA.

The following coincidental prophecy just about this Ally and those Nations who align themselves against Israel. This prophecy was written almost 3 eons ago. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with what we are seeing in the European nations or the world today but what a SYNCHRONISM.

This old Israel Ally has been around for a very long time and so far holds Israel among the living and so many civilizations who tried to destroy Israel now as nothing.

Having God on your side should surely keep you ahead of everybody else.

dilloduck said:
Having God on your side should surely keep you ahead of everybody else.

I said that the prophecy's apparent reality can be nothing more than a giant coincidence. I didn't say anything about having G-d on my side. Everyone has a choice in this lifetime which remains up to each person to decide if they want to live moral and ethical existences or to do whatever one feels to be moral or ethical.

It really remains what appears to be coincidences upon coincidences which appears to have a validity based on what someone wrote eons ago.

I personally believe G-d (not for atheists or agnostics) does not take direct action on mankinds actions in life. Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone has his or her freewill to do exactly what they want to do or believe in this short span of life on the planet earth.

That is not that G-d is on my side or your side or anybody's side.

Forum List

Back