Missed This-Israel, Iran, Palestinians & Terrorists

ajwps said:
I said that the prophecy's apparent reality can be nothing more than a giant coincidence. I didn't say anything about having G-d on my side. Everyone has a choice in this lifetime which remains up to each person to decide if they want to live moral and ethical existences or to do whatever one feels to be moral or ethical.

It really remains what appears to be coincidences upon coincidences which appears to have a validity based on what someone wrote eons ago.

I personally believe G-d (not for atheists or agnostics) does not take direct action on mankinds actions in life. Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone has his or her freewill to do exactly what they want to do or believe in this short span of life on the planet earth.

That is not that G-d is on my side or your side or anybody's side.

Sorry I meant to say God is on Israels' side.

dilloduck said:
Sorry I meant to say God is on Israels' side.

Same theory applies. I am not Israel nor Israeli but American. I am Jewish and feel that Israel is a place to go when a nation country decides it is time to kill Jews again.

I said enough coincidences add up to circumstantial evidence. I don't have a signed 8 X 10 glossy proving G-d or that He is on anybody's side.

Like the US framers said, everybody has an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (inserting) under G-d. But that of course proves nothing about taking sides by a Creator.

Forum List

Back