Miss Alabama thinks the Dallas Shooter is a Martyr..;;

Zat so.
And why does she "need" that?

And who the fuck appointed you Minister of What Other People Need? Or is it just Grand Judge of What Other People are Permitted to Say?

Now answer the question, fucking fascist --- how is "ugly" or "attractive" in any way relevant here?

My ribbons and medals and combat time give me the privilege of being the "minister of what other people say" especially in an era of biased liberal media. So fuck you.

Ummmmmm ..... no, they don't Sparkles. So fuck you. Fucking authoritarian asshole.

Now answer the goddam question, wimp.
My answer is that some people walk it like they talk it. Some people have served this nation and have a right to comment. Some people are cowards. Some people want to piss moan and complain without right to do so. That person would be you.

Umm... I'm the one who put the question to you, Wimp. The one you're still bravely running away from.
I do not know what your looking for with regards to an answer. Her ass is so humongous the weather channel has precipitation rates for the east and west side of her ass.

Actually that's a fairly informative answer.

As in... :dig:

She also says she cannot feel sad for the police that were killed.

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.
Umm... how is that different from censorship again?

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

Soooo, you trying for 2nd dumbest statement about these heinous murders? Cause if you are you're doing real good.

I believe in free speech.
So sue me.

Yes indeed. You have removed all doubt of you idiocy. Just like that old saying. Thanks!

First of all she should have her title stripped....she has a right to here beliefs but she should have kept them to herself....to come out publicly and state what she did is reprehensible and should not be allowed to hold the Title of Miss Alabma...not even to mention she is butt ugly.

Justin Holcomb - First Black Miss Alabama: "I Don't Feel Sad for the Officers that Lost Their Lives...Shooter was a Martyr"

Really. So when an opinion is at variance with yours it should just "keep to itself", should it.
Umm... how is that different from censorship again?

"Miss Alabama" --- that's a Donald Rump thing isn't it? Or is that limited to East European blondes?

Soooo, you trying for 2nd dumbest statement about these heinous murders? Cause if you are you're doing real good.

I believe in free speech.
So sue me.

Yes indeed. You have removed all doubt of you idiocy. Just like that old saying. Thanks!

Maybe you should actually learn to read. I made no statement about "these heinous murders" at all. None. Zero. You plugged that in where none exists.

Rather, I questioned the poster's statement that "she should have kept them to herself".

Have a go at it again -- it's still sitting there.

Reading is fun-duh-mental.

Typical of the liberals in this nation. She is ugly too. I find nothing attractive about her ugly ass.

How is that the least bit relevant to anything?

And where do you hang out to acquire a picture of her ass?
She needs to keep her mouth shut.

Why? She has the right to be wrong.

Typical of the liberals in this nation. She is ugly too. I find nothing attractive about her ugly ass.

Wrong she is.

Wrong she is.

I agree. She still has the right to be wrong. :)

Wrong she is.

And if your screen icon is correct...you have the right to be wrong most of the time...babe.

Wrong she is.

And if your screen icon is correct...you have the right to be wrong most of the time...babe.

My screen icon? What's that? Avatar??

Wrong she is.

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

Anyway, I can guarantee you that most in the state of Alabama disagree with her.

Wrong she is.

That's what I was trying to hammer in to the hammerheads, thank you.

Wrong she is.

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

Anyway, I can guarantee you that most in the state of Alabama disagree with her.
I should hope so. As does most of Dixie...where I am proudly from. Roll Tide...even though I'm not a crimson guy y'all got a proud tradition in Tuscaloosa.

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

I should hope so. As does most of Dixie...where I am proudly from. Roll Tide...even though I'm not a crimson guy y'all got a proud tradition in Tuscaloosa.

Thank you! Roll Tide! Who's your team?)

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

Might be a Red Stick guy. But you could turn me Kat.

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

LOL Okay, I will bite. What is a red stick.

Yes. That.

Ahhh..okie..

Baton Rouge... LSU.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Ahhh..okie..

Baton Rouge... LSU.

Ah ha! Well, I definitely have respect for and actually like LSU. Of course unless bama loses to them lol

LOVE our SEC!

Baton Rouge... LSU.

Ah ha! Well, I definitely have respect for and actually like LSU. Of course unless bama loses to them lol

LOVE our SEC!
You bet babe. Most beautiful girls in the world are from SEC land.

They're dressed! Barely, but dressed...

RollTide02.jpg

Forum List

Back