Misleading movie summary narratives

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
So I am bored and was hoping to find a comedy movie. I came across one listed under comedy/drama. It painted it like I was gonna watch the funny mishaps of an unemployed actor homeschooling his children. But instead it was a heart-wrenching drama about a guy whose life is shitty and his dad dies of cancer. There was no comedy it was just a sad movie.

My friend was telling me she got tricked by the comedy/drama category too on all things must go. I guess instead of just calling it drama they threw in comedy to sucker us.

When the movie Split came out I was looking for it on Kodi and it showed up with the movie poster so I started watching it.

th

I watched the movie for 45 minutes waiting for the moment it would get interesting... I kept waiting for James McAvoy to show up, and finally I stopped watching and went to Google to see what was going on. Well... apparently around the same time Split came out, ANOTHER movie with the exact same name, Split, came out that is a Rom/Com about a chick who is a bowler groupie.

5c31ac81d72475bdc9f6a175f8a3fc98_original.jpg

Forum List

Back