Misinformation leads to animosity toward Idaho health care workers

The Pfizer vaccine is not experimental. It's fully approved. There are many studies showing it's efficacy and has been administered to over one billion people.

Meanwhile, those monoclonal antibodies you people are hyping for people to take, ARE experimental. They are being used on emergency approval. There are no studies on the long term or short term side effects.

Meanwhile the horse dewormer IS experimental as far as the virus is concerned. There are no studies that prove it is effective and it's not approved for the virus but is approved to remove parasites from livestock.

So, you won't take a vaccine that is not experimental, that is fully approved but you will take a treatment that is not fully approved, is on an emergency approval, is totally experimental and don't know the long term side effects. You will also take a drug that is not approved for the virus, is experimental in treating the virus and has no studies that show it's effective against the virus.

You show that your motivation is nothing but political and hypocritical.
It's not a real vaccine. It simply front loads the immune system to fight covid, offering no real protection from infection. It's a short term measure with unknown long term effects. Every single breakthrough case proves this. Real vaccines don't require lifelong boosters.

It’s true. Total assholes.
I've worked with a ton of them and there were two or three who were decent human beings. Remember the old joke about what do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? For me, it's 10,000 doctors at the bottom of the ocean.

One of the good ones is a woman who went into epidemiological research, who has remained a good friend over the years and has been a fountain or true and valid information for me about the scamdemic.

I've worked with a ton of them and there were two or three who were decent human beings. Remember the old joke about what do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? For me, it's 10,000 doctors at the bottom of the ocean.
Yep. I’m related to a respiratory therapist that I wouldn’t trust if he was the last respiratory therapist on earth.

And he is a total prick that thinks he is Gods gift.

At least since I work with them I know which ones to recommend and which ones not to.

Yep. I’m related to a respiratory therapist that I wouldn’t trust if he was the last respiratory therapist on earth.

And he is a total prick that thinks he is Gods gift.

At least since I work with them I know which ones to recommend and which ones not to.
I got lucky and met someone who was a VietNam medic, who is as capable a doctor as I have ever met. If I need "medical" care, I trust him.

Dude, there is no excuse for this - PERIOD
This from an asshole who endorses forcing people to do something he wants. With beatings or worse as penalties. See moron, when you treat people badly, they tend to not care what happens to you. You and your fellows were strangely silent when cops were being beaten and killed. What goes around comes around...

In Idaho, the AMA is threatening doctors to play the Covid game. Doctors are not allowed to object with evidence.
All across America, hospitals are bribed to report most deaths as "Covid".
Hospitals are forcing their Covid religion on patients, and administering harmful Covid drugs for flu's and pneumonia, and refuse to allow drugs that are helpful.
The "vaccine" makers, distributors and administrators are all exempt from all liability. So many lies coming from the system, and the gung ho nurses and doctors and they wonder why they are no longer valued.
And the liars are desperate to silence those who expose their lies.
If the VAX stuff worked, why the rush to do more of them to the vaxed?
It is all lies for a depopulation game that has already killed thousands of people in America and other parts of the world.

how would you feel if you were an ER worker and get to work and find that your already understaffed ER just lost 15 workers because they are not vacinated,even though they get tested daily and take precautions?....and look at all the people waiting to be seen....
I would know that the hospital adiminstration has joined a criminal enterprise.

Forum List

Back