Misery index then and now!

Another one that doesn't have empathy toward others. It's all about you Moonglow, huh?
It also shows Moonbeam didn't comprehend that the Misery Index is a combination of Inflation rate AND unemployment rate.
NOTHING to do with marriages, sex, anything. If MoonButt lives totally off the grid including paying taxes she has no idea about
inflation. Like I was in 1978 when Carter was president.
Year Inflation Unemployment (1)
-------------------------------
1970 5.7 5.0
1971 4.4 6.0
1972 3.2 5.6
1973 6.2 4.9
1974 11.0 5.6 < First oil crisis
1975 9.1 8.5
1976 5.8 7.7
CARTER...
1977 6.5 7.1
1978 7.6 6.1

1979 11.3 5.9 < Second oil crisis
1980 13.5 7.2
Reagan
1981 10.3 7.6
1982 6.2 9.7
1983 3.2 9.6

1984 4.3 7.5

Few, if any, are more miserable than blob supporters. That's a proven fact.
If it is a proven fact... SHOW the proof? Otherwise you are by NOT defending your statements with facts PROVING your stupidity!
It's like a little 4th grader!

If it is a proven fact... SHOW the proof? Otherwise you are by NOT defending your statements with facts PROVING your stupidity!
It's like a little 4th grader!

Like you did?

Gee, where are the arrests?

Misery index, what a concept. I have a lot of trouble working my way up to the level of misery, I am supposed to feel. Just can't really get there. Tell you what. You guys can suffer and be miserable for me, while I keep having a good time. I really doubt being miserable is all it's cracked up to be, so I think I'll pass.
Joe Biden's Diaper Change Crew must be the most miserable of all.

Like you did?

Gee, where are the arrests?
AGAIN... YOU are proving my point! All of the above examples are WHERE I've substantiated by comments.
YOU on the other hand ONLY further proved my point! Where are your links? All of the above substantiate the comments.
I didn't make them people who know better than me did! BUT YOU???? Who in the hell are you that you don't show one
single link to substantiate your comments?

FACTS...https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-elections-wisconsin-election-2020-48a4d6d2ba8aea187cef8059ad0e98db
Wisconsin
The latest charges, filed in June, come in one of 27 cases referred by Wisconsin election officials to prosecutors out of more than 3 million ballots cast. No other charges have been brought from that group, and district attorneys have said they are not pursuing charges in 18 of those cases.
The other eight are either still under review, or the district attorney did not provide an update Monday.
------------------
Georgia
– The State Election Board on Wednesday referred 35 cases of election-law violations to the attorney general or local district attorneys for criminal prosecution.
-------------
Michigan

Nessel charges three Metro Detroit women with fraud related to 2020 election​

----------------
Pennsylvania

Ducks County DA: Two women tried to vote for dead mothers in November election​

AGAIN... YOU are proving my point! All of the above examples are WHERE I've substantiated by comments.
YOU on the other hand ONLY further proved my point! Where are your links? All of the above substantiate the comments.
I didn't make them people who know better than me did! BUT YOU???? Who in the hell are you that you don't show one
single link to substantiate your comments?

FACTS...https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-elections-wisconsin-election-2020-48a4d6d2ba8aea187cef8059ad0e98db
Wisconsin
The latest charges, filed in June, come in one of 27 cases referred by Wisconsin election officials to prosecutors out of more than 3 million ballots cast. No other charges have been brought from that group, and district attorneys have said they are not pursuing charges in 18 of those cases.
The other eight are either still under review, or the district attorney did not provide an update Monday.
------------------
Georgia
– The State Election Board on Wednesday referred 35 cases of election-law violations to the attorney general or local district attorneys for criminal prosecution.
-------------
Michigan

Nessel charges three Metro Detroit women with fraud related to 2020 election​

----------------
Pennsylvania

Ducks County DA: Two women tried to vote for dead mothers in November election​

This is where you made ridiculous allegations that were not out of line with any other election in terms of fraud.

In fact something like 7 states use nothing but mail in ballots; you never complained about those elections once until 2020 when suddenly mail in ballots were deemed by idiots such as yourself to be fraudulent.

Forum List

Back