Don't Fall For The Ol' Three Card Monte

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Pay attention: don't fall the same way you did on the last election. See this?
1635698675667.png

All those problems that have been created since Trump left office????

They'd love to convince you that it's all Biden's fault, and if they simply run another Democrats, all would be fixed.

2. They show you this, but you know he wasn't gonna run again anyway......he's just the fall guy for this party.

"Chuck Todd somberly delivers ‘SCARY’ news of ‘SHOCKING’ Biden poll numbers.

1635698878875.png

This is the line:

"People don’t like what Joe Biden is doing."

Wrong!!!!

People are reacting to Democrat Party policies.

3. No......it's the entire Democrat Party's fault......all of it is Democrat policy.

The dope who was previous Democrat President gave away the plan.

See if this clears up what is going on:
'If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, then I could sort of deliver the lines but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, then I'd be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,' Obama said.”

How many times are you gonna buy the Brooklyn Bridge from these grifters?????

1. Pay attention: don't fall the same way you did on the last election. See this?
View attachment 558650

They'd love to convince you that it's all Biden's fault, and if they simply run another Democrats, all would be fixed.

2. They show you this, but you know he wasn't gonna run again anyway......he's just the fall guy for this party.

View attachment 558651

This is the line:

Wrong!!!!

3. No......it's the entire Democrat Party's fault......all of it is Democrat policy.

'If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, then I could sort of deliver the lines but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, then I'd be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,' Obama said.”

As many times as they have to.
The only reason they get away with this is because the DNC owns the media......and these Dimocraps aren't smart enough to figure out they're being played.
They are of the mentality that nothing matters anymore.
Democrats can sell us out to China....leave the borders open....pay illegals $450K.....leave $85B behind to our enemies, and then give them foreign aide...spread COVID all over Red States.....spread Chinese drugs that are killing people......and jack up the prices of everything right when many Americans need to retire and are now living on fixed incomes.
This is all good because Trump Supporters are racists and we don't have any mean tweets anymore.

View attachment 558650

View attachment 558651

This is the line:

Wrong!!!!

The only thing I disagree with is Obama running the show. Obama isn't much different then FJB in the self-exaggerated intellect department, Obama's just a better showman hiding behind the race card. Sure he's well liked by the elites, but in the general black community not so much.

As many times as they have to.
The only reason they get away with this is because the DNC owns the media......and these Dimocraps aren't smart enough to figure out they're being played.
They are of the mentality that nothing matters anymore.
Democrats can sell us out to China....leave the borders open....pay illegals $450K.....leave $85B behind to our enemies, and then give them foreign aide...spread COVID all over Red States.....spread Chinese drugs that are killing people......and jack up the prices of everything right when many Americans need to retire and are now living on fixed incomes.
This is all good because Trump Supporters are racists and we don't have any mean tweets anymore.

Time to bring the curtain down.

The only thing I disagree with is Obama running the show. Obama isn't much different then FJB in the self-exaggerated intellect department, Obama's just a better showman hiding behind the race card. Sure he's well liked by the elites, but in the general black community not so much.

It's the whole party......but Hussein let the cat out of the bag.

Hey PC...

I was curious about something. Do you think we can solve these problems without violence?

View attachment 558650

View attachment 558651

This is the line:

Wrong!!!!

Missing is Chuck Todd's typical giddiness as he tells the bad news--oh yeah, he's having to report bad news on his favorite people. LOL. I love it. Let's Go Brandon!

Hey PC...

I was curious about something. Do you think we can solve these problems without violence?

I'm not an advocate for violence outside of self-defense.

But I don't believe the problems are soluble any longer.

America was a great idea and a noble experiment.....but I believe we've reached our sell-by date.....in fact, all of Western Civilization is heading toward the abyss.

The cat was outta the bag when seemingly intelligent folks couldn't name Trump policies they voted against nor Biden policies they voted for.....but voted Democrat.
There was no intelligence behind that vote.
And when folk blindly vote as ordered......well, we're just circling the drain.

Best of luck.

View attachment 558650

View attachment 558651

This is the line:

Wrong!!!!

Lets go Brandon!

Forum List

Back