Misery index then and now!

NO SHIT!!!! THESE are leases that were granted years ago!
WE are describing evidently something that YOU have no comprehension...i..e. PLANNING!
The oil companies can't sign leases to EXPLORE... do you understand? NOT produce but to EXPLORE!
All the gas you use was originally "EXPLORED" to find oil fields. Biden has prohibited any exploration on federal lands that produce today federal lands over 25% of all the oil used to be refined into gas that YOU use.
So people unlike you that are "PLANNERS" have to figure all federal lands no longer will be available for "EXPLORATION" and eventual production. BIDEN has seen to it!
DO you finally understand then why gas prices are going up NOW?
Planners are telling financial people... look it's going to cost more to find oil so we need to plan for these higher costs by charging more today! That's the way economics works! I'm 100% you don't comprehend anything I wrote though! Truly a moonBOT!

Biden Promised To End New Drilling On Federal Land, But Approvals Are Up​

BILLINGS, Mont. — Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden's reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Damn if the echo chamber don't lie to you and you eat that shit up like it's the best damn thing you ever had...

Moonglow

Dude. If someone is actually paying you money to spew propaganda, they're paying you way too much. You suck at it.

You'd better hope they don't ask for a refund.

The US Misery Index is released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This metric is calculated by adding the US inflation rate and the US unemployment rate.
The misery index can be used as a gauge at how the economy is doing. Because of the components, this indicator tends to be at its highest when inflation or unemployment has increased.
For example, one of the most notable time periods in regards to high inflation was the 1980s. The US misery index went as high as 21.98 in 1980.
Note the Misery index peak in 2020 was due to COVID shut down of the economy.
NOTE: though that starting in 2021 (UNDER BIDEN---) we are increasing the misery index.
View attachment 558644
Let's go Brandon!

Yes, why are you confused when I said that gasoline was .97 cents in 2020 and that it went up to $1..79 in December during Trump and thus during Trump prices were inflating under Trump??
THIS was Published: Apr. 19, 2020 where do you get info about December 2020????
Gas suppliers in Missouri continue to drive down their prices in response to the coronavirus pandemic, some which are now offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. According to the latest GasBuddy
, multiple gas stations in southwest Missouri, are offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. Some drivers can fill up for as little as 94 cents per gallon in Neosho, Mo. near Joplin.
Some suppliers in Greene County are nearing the $1 mark, according to GasBuddy. Multiple gas stations in Republic are selling gas as low as $1.05 per gallon.
Prices in Springfield, Greene County and the southwest Missouri region remain below state average. AAA reports the average price of gas in Missouri has dropped to $1.52 per gallon.
Here's a breakdown of metropolitan area averages as of Sunday, April 19.
I've read the article and there is NO MENTION of what you wrote: "went up to $1..79 in December""
Once again fabricated stories!

Moonglow

Dude. If someone is actually paying you money to spew propaganda, they're paying you way too much. You suck at it.

You'd better hope they don't ask for a refund.
So where in your substantiation was December 2020 mentioned?
NO WHERE!!! Prove it otherwise you are truly showing what a plain simple LIAR you are! PROVE it.
Prove where the prices were going up in the link that was published in Apr 19,2020 any mention of December 2020?
Were they like you a fortune teller that obviously is in poverty?

THIS was Published: Apr. 19, 2020 where do you get info about December 2020????
Gas suppliers in Missouri continue to drive down their prices in response to the coronavirus pandemic, some which are now offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. According to the latest GasBuddy
, multiple gas stations in southwest Missouri, are offering gas for less than $1 per gallon. Some drivers can fill up for as little as 94 cents per gallon in Neosho, Mo. near Joplin.
Some suppliers in Greene County are nearing the $1 mark, according to GasBuddy. Multiple gas stations in Republic are selling gas as low as $1.05 per gallon.
Prices in Springfield, Greene County and the southwest Missouri region remain below state average. AAA reports the average price of gas in Missouri has dropped to $1.52 per gallon.
Here's a breakdown of metropolitan area averages as of Sunday, April 19.
I've read the article and there is NO MENTION of what you wrote: "went up to $1..79 in December""
Once again fabricated stories!

@eddiew37

I can thoroughly understand how you missed the great economy President Trump oversaw before the Chinese Murder Virus tried to kill your Granny. You were so busy flinging your poop along with the rest of the shit-flinging monkeys, that you were completely unaware of what a great job Trump was doing.

The new logo for Democrat voters:
@eddiew37

I can thoroughly understand how you missed the great economy President Trump oversaw before the Chinese Murder Virus tried to kill your Granny. You were so busy flinging your poop along with the rest of the shit-flinging monkeys, that you were completely unaware of what a great job Trump was doing.

Democrat voter logo:

1635711954124.png

@eddiew37

Galt You're dead wrong as usual Over trumps 4 years I made 4,,,,5 million But that swine had nothing to do with it

Misery index, what a concept. I have a lot of trouble working my way up to the level of misery, I am supposed to feel. Just can't really get there. Tell you what. You guys can suffer and be miserable for me, while I keep having a good time. I really doubt being miserable is all it's cracked up to be, so I think I'll pass.
That's because you have no empathy toward your neighbors and fellow human beings. If you don't understand my point, please don't reply. You're just ignorant.

That's because you have no empathy toward your neighbors and fellow human beings. If you don't understand my point, please don't reply. You're just ignorant.
Empathy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sooner or later, taking personal responsibility, and formulating a personal plan and putting it into action to deal with the world and move forward is the way to go. I'm nothing special and not rich, I just did it right, so like most of my friends, just not suffering. Maybe you are doing it wrong.

Empathy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sooner or later, taking personal responsibility, and formulating a personal plan and putting it into action to deal with the world and move forward is the way to go. I'm nothing special and not rich, I just did it right, so like most of my friends, just not suffering. Maybe you are doing it wrong.
I retired at the age of 54. I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Empathy is the mother to society. It brings us together to share our feelings in times of sadness, sorrow, grieving, loss and many other things. It make us human.

You are just a hard ass that doesn't give a fuck about anyone, apparently.

I retired at the age of 54. I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Empathy is the mother to society. It brings us together to share our feelings in times of sadness, sorrow, grieving, loss and many other things. It make us human.

You are just a hard ass that doesn't give a fuck about anyone, apparently.
Have been told I was a hard ass before. Back when I was enlisted and then an Officer, the Army thought it was part of my charm and partly responsible for being able to adapt and overcome. I, too, am retired, but not until after turning 60. Had to regroup, adapt and overcome again after the crash of 2008.

So you don't blame Reagan because he was new in office and you blame Carter who was president the previous four years before Reagan, yet, you now blame Biden who is new in office but not Trump who was president the last four years...You are very inconsistent, biased and not a guy you can trust...
It took six year during Reagan to bring it down but you want Biden to perform miracles with the economic mess Trump left....
OK... once again we have to educated people like you with FACTS!!!
1) Trump was the first president in 62 years to help make the USA energy independent. Supporting data:
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
2) Trump was the FIRST President to reduce rules and regulations.

The Trump Administration Rolled Back More Than 100 Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List.​

3) Keystone Pipeline prevented 34 million barrels per month from destroying the ocean under Trump... BIDEN cancelled thus forcing 34 million barrels per month to be transported on the open ocean by tankers vs a 700 barrels per mile pipeline on dry land!
Who was thinking of the environment???
4) Black household income is rising across the United States
Note how it declined under Obama and climbed dramatically in 2017-2018
These are just 4 ways Trump triumphed over Obama/Definitely Biden!
BlacksincomeincreaseTrump.png

rulesdeclineTrump.png

Yes, why are you confused when I said that gasoline was .97 cents in 2020 and that it went up to $1..79 in December during Trump and thus during Trump prices were inflating under Trump??
You didn't show any substantiation for prices going up to $1.79 in December is why! The link you provided was written in April so where did you get December 2020 prices? Prove that because like the MSM you conflated information, i.e. you added the $1.79 in December showing NO source and the source you did provide was written in April 2020 so how did it know the price was $1.79 in December. In other words the implication was the article you quoted said gas went up in December when the article was written 04/20!

Forum List

Back