Misery Index at 56 year low

[Huh? How did BushCo raise gas prices? Fracking is what got it down recently, with obama kicking and screaming to no avail. It's called "the free market".

By starting an unnecessary war in the ME, for one thing.
wow, we have had gas prices over $3 a gallon for the entire time Obama has held his reign of terror over us.... so we get a couple month of below three bucks a gallon and all of a SUDDEN

we should be dancing in the streets, screaming oh thank you thank you Obama for dropping down from the heavens above

damn

you can't cover up for desperate

To say nothing of the reality that gas will not be at these prices for long.

Obama is responsible for lower gas prices how? If they start going back even more than they already have he will of course be responsible for that as well right?
Jimmy Carter was not responsible for gas prices or inflation rates either

I guess this is why you don't hear conservatives harp on it much anymore.

We re at Our Lowest Level of Misery in 56 Years Thanks to Gas Prices - Real Time Economics - WSJ

"By one measure, the U.S. economy is the best it’s been since the presidency of Dwight Eisenhower. The recent plunge in inflation has helped drive the U.S. Misery Index to its least miserable level since the spring of 1959...."

And, of all things, thanks in large part to energy prices. I guess NOT having oilmen like Bush and Cheney running the country is a good case for keeping misery at bay.
You will repaet anything won't you,funny thing about gas prices,they are going back up,30 + day it has increased,40 cents a gal.in all and still going up,so when we are back up over 3 bucks,what will you say then?

We re at Our Lowest Level of Misery in 56 Years Thanks to Gas Prices - Real Time Economics - WSJ

"By one measure, the U.S. economy is the best it’s been since the presidency of Dwight Eisenhower. The recent plunge in inflation has helped drive the U.S. Misery Index to its least miserable level since the spring of 1959...."

And, of all things, thanks in large part to energy prices. I guess NOT having oilmen like Bush and Cheney running the country is a good case for keeping misery at bay.
And just think how much better it would be without obama stymying supply with his imposition of oil extraction restrictions offshore and on fed land.
Obama is still keeping us down.
BTW, we still make the same, take home less and things cost more under obama. That is not improvement.

And just think how much better it would be without obama stymying supply with his imposition of oil extraction restrictions offshore and on fed land.
BTW, we still make the same, take home less and things cost more under obama. That is not improvement.

That's some comical spin.

That's some comical spin.
Prove it.
Imagine if obama had the authority to stop fracking and the boom that has created. Same dynamic as his preventing extraction elsewhere.

59701_362849763819328_965281790_n.jpg

The misery index is just a statistician creation arrived at by adding the unemployment rate and the inflation rate. I hope everyone is less miserable but the unemployment rate is fake and the inflation rate is bogus because the govt has kept interest rates artificially low. This is a game of smoke and mirrors and no one was polled on the question, as in has obamacare made you less miserable. Another meaningless faux statistic from an administration built on lies.

Forum List

Back