Minnesota’s Democrat Governor quietly rescinds Hydroxychloroquine ban

There are plenty of papers that show the drug is effective.
Shameless lie.

No it isn't you fucking moron.
Of course it is. No effectiveness shown. The only reason you peddle the lie is because you are in the trump cult.

You are a FUCKING LIAR!!

Here is a table of Covid-19 studies, there are plenty that show effectiveness.

Communists like the above poster will do anything for free shit, including lie to cause needless deaths.

Here is a table of Covid-19 studies, there are plenty that show effectiveness
There are none, sorry. You have been fooled. Again. Follow up on each of those to see how they have been debunked. Or continue to embarrass yourself. It's your life.

Here is a table of Covid-19 studies, there are plenty that show effectiveness
There are none, sorry. You have been fooled. Again. Follow up on each of those to see how they have been debunked. Or continue to embarrass yourself. It's your life.

You fucking lying moron. I only stated that there are plenty of studies that show the effectiveness of the drug.

Go fucking lie elsewhere.

It was a completely ridiculous move from democrats to ban a potentially effective drug because Orange Man Bad. They are murderers who only care about power.

I only stated that there are plenty of studies that show the effectiveness of the drug.
Which was an embarrassing lie caused by your embarrassing cultism. Look around...there is a reason every medical society on earth is saying it has no effectiveness for covid...and it ain't because they no likey your mentally ill cult leader....

I only stated that there are plenty of studies that show the effectiveness of the drug.
Which was an embarrassing lie caused by your embarrassing cultism. Look around...there is a reason every medical society on earth is saying it has no effectiveness for covid...and it ain't because they no likey your mentally ill cult leader....

It's not lie, plenty of studies in the file I provided and I can dig up plenty more.

You are the only one who is lying here, get fucked.

You use your link because it pushes your BS narrative..............and more excuses...........The drug is safe....and has saved millions of lives since WWII...........inexpensive and is now know to be a preventative measure just like for Malaria.........Doctors all over the world have been using it.

Yet you play the I HATE TRUMP version of a drug that has done so much for people for 70 years.
The regulations clearly effectively banned the use of the drug,

How many Americans died as a result of this ban?

Can anyone name a single time in the History of this Great Nation when governments banned physicians from prescribing a FDA approved drug?

Anyone?

And, as far as out dumbass Leftist friend Moonbat ....

I would not expect anything other than their typical uninformed dumbassery.

You use your link because it pushes your BS narrative..............and more excuses...........The drug is safe....and has saved millions of lives since WWII...........inexpensive and is now know to be a preventative measure just like for Malaria.........Doctors all over the world have been using it.

Yet you play the I HATE TRUMP version of a drug that has done so much for people for 70 years.

Can anyone name a single time in the History of this Great Nation when governments banned physicians from prescribing a FDA approved drug?

Anyone?

All because of TDS...............Doctors were using it for prevention as well..........The studies for this were as far back as 2005

It's not lie, plenty of studies in the file I provided and I can dig up plenty more
Not one of those studies demonstrates effeciveness. Not one. Sorry. If it worked, that would show up in actual large, randomized testing, just like any other medicine that works. Sorry cultist...you bought a bill of goods...

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Anyone?

All because of TDS...............Doctors were using it for prevention as well..........The studies for this were as far back as 2005

Hey idiot...how about you read your own link to understand this was an in vitro study on primate cells, which is not how medicines are deemed effective against viruses. Wait, you will never understand any of what i just typed. Nevermind.

Walz initially limited how hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine could be prescribed to ensure patients with lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic medical conditions who relied on the drug didn’t face shortages.

Thread-topic: He let people die to ensure patients with chronic pain could get their medicine? Really? No; he let people die because stopping the pandemic and saving lives goes against the Democrat TDS-based 2020 election agenda.

Flame: you fucking idiot. Die? Or Arthritis? Let's treat arthritis.

It was available for inpatient treatment only. Outpatient treatment was restricted so that the drug supply could be utilized for people who actually needed it rather than shoveling it out to people who just wanted a placebo.

Since the drug is no longer being prescribed in any significant frequency for COVID because of lack of efficacy, there is no need for the restriction anymore.

And yet the proven efficacy was for early treatment; that's why it didn't help as much in the intensive care centers, idiot. The reason it's not being prescribed for Covid any more in Minnesota is because it was banned for use for Covid in Minnesota, idiot. Now, months later, probably a hundred thousand dead later across the country, there have been other, patented, far more expensive, treatments that the Democrat Party has approved for medical use for Covid so, rather than lose their jobs and not be able to treat anyone, doctors are choosing the expensive drug over the inexpensive drug.

It was available for inpatient treatment only. Outpatient treatment was restricted so that the drug supply could be utilized for people who actually needed it rather than shoveling it out to people who just wanted a placebo.

Since the drug is no longer being prescribed in any significant frequency for COVID because of lack of efficacy, there is no need for the restriction anymore.

And yet the proven efficacy was for early treatment; that's why it didn't help as much in the intensive care centers, idiot. The reason it's not being prescribed for Covid any more in Minnesota is because it was banned for use for Covid in Minnesota, idiot. Now, months later, probably a hundred thousand dead later across the country, there have been other, patented, far more expensive, treatments that the Democrat Party has approved for medical use for Covid so, rather than lose their jobs and not be able to treat anyone, doctors are choosing the expensive drug over the inexpensive drug.
Gilead............greases the palms of their favorite politicians........and are dirty to the core.

Not to mention the labs are making a fortune off the testing now...........imagine that.

Forum List

Back