Riots and mayhem for thee but not for me! Chicago mayor bans protesting on her block

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

More leftist true colors being exposed. Y'all deserve what you're reaping in your shithole cities
It figures..............

More leftist true colors being exposed. Y'all deserve what you're reaping in your shithole cities
Yep, that's pretty low budget of the Mayor. Pretty well makes her an :ahole-1:

This makes her look and sound like Trump. Some one needs to take this to court.

Your desperate deflection is dismissed. your admission that this is bad, is accepted.

It's too bad that Trump supporters can't do the same when he tries and blocks people.

Trump is letting the lower levels of governments do their jobs, or not.

really, in a sane world, he would be having teh mayor of these cities arrested for depriving their citizens of their rights.

But politically, liberals need to pay for their stupidity and their sins. America can't afford to lose this election, even if it means letting the cities burn.

a hard call. but that is why they pay him the big bucks.

Citing threats, Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block: ‘I have a right to make sure that my home is secure’

Well... Mayor... It's kinda of your job to make sure EVERYONE has a secure home in Chicago... YA stupid bitch.

Your desperate deflection is dismissed. your admission that this is bad, is accepted.

It's too bad that Trump supporters can't do the same when he tries and blocks people.

really, in a sane world, he would be having teh mayor of these cities arrested for depriving their citizens of their rights.

But politically, liberals need to pay for their stupidity and their sins. America can't afford to lose this election, even if it means letting the cities burn.

Baby Trump throws another tantrum

my point about the riots stands. violent mobs... tweets, not really the same thing.

my point about the riots stands. violent mobs... tweets, not really the same thing.

Both are trying to block people protesting them. It's wrong in both instances.

the point with the mayor, is not that she wanted to have a safe house. We all support her right to have a safe house.

teh point is, that she wants her house safe, but lets the mobs run unchecked thoughout the rest of the city.

to be a good comparison, Trump would have to be actively denying other people the right to ban people on twitter while giving himself special protections.

if you can show that he actively stops other people from doing the same thing he wants to do, I will admit he is being hypocritical, though I will still point out the difference with physical violent mobs.

the point with the mayor, is not that she wanted to have a safe house. We all support her right to have a safe house.

teh point is, that she wants her house safe, but lets the mobs run unchecked thoughout the rest of the city.

to be a good comparison, Trump would have to be actively denying other people the right to ban people on twitter while giving himself special protections.

if you can show that he actively stops other people from doing the same thing he wants to do, I will admit he is being hypocritical, though I will still point out the difference with physical violent mobs.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's always different.

sure it does!
1598002518416.png

Forum List

Back