Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinian Rights and Protested Against Israeli Actions Killed by Hamas Alongside Husband

Westerns don’t get it. The don’t hate you because they’re oppressed, they hate you because they consider you to be an infidel
Are you a Christian

The hasbara in full effect all over America. They got all these people talking nonstop about Israelpalestine. Nobody even knows the plight the Armenian Christians face.

Amazing to see Biden supporters like you in agreement with Trump supporters about Israel.

None of this nonsense would’ve happened if trump was in office …. No war in Israel no war in Ukraine.

If Trump was in office you would be complaining about something even though our economy was amazing under Trump. You would still find something to complain about with him. You would call trump a white supremacist. Waive a BLM flag.

I’ve seen the pro Israel people simply do not care about the masses of Palestinian saying they want to live with Israelis and the same with the Israelis they wanna live with Palestine.

Last edited:
Are you a Christian

The hasbara in full effect all over America. They got all these people talking nonstop about Israelpalestine. Nobody even knows the plight the Armenian Christians face.

Amazing to see Biden supporters like you in agreement with Trump supporters about Israel.

None of this nonsense would’ve happened if trump was in office …. No war in Israel no war in Ukraine.

If Trump was in office and you would be complaining about something even though our economy was amazing under Trump. He would still find something to complain about with him. You would call my white supremacist. Waves are BLM flag.

I’ve seen the pro Israel people simply do not care about the masses of Palestinian saying they want to live with his rallies and the same with the Israelis you wanna live with Palestine. Whatever Fox News tells them to say, they say.
okay. i give up.

just a little reminder. last saturday our fellow left leaning posters were having some difficultyu with their critique of hamas and support of israel. Didn't i tell you it would only take a week? and seeing the idiot college/university brain dead, propahgandized students screeching support for hamas...posters here have submerged their leg in the water berating israel and defending poor hamas and their supporters of Gaza. MAher got yer number.

just a little reminder. last saturday our fellow left leaning posters were having some difficultyu with their critique of hamas and support of israel. Didn't i tell you it would only take a week? and seeing the idiot college/university brain dead, propahgandized students screeching support for hamas...posters here have submerged their leg in the water berating israel and defending poor hamas and their supporters of Gaza. MAher got yer number.
Trump turned his back on Israel.

Are you a Christian

If Trump was in office you would be complaining about something even though our economy was amazing under Trump. You would still find something to complain about with him. You would call trump a white supremacist. Waive a BLM flag.

I’ve seen the pro Israel people simply do not care about the masses of Palestinian saying they want to live with Israelis and the same with the Israelis they wanna live with Palestine.
Various media agencies have asked Palestinians if they would be willing to live in a secure Palestine next to a secure Israel. Not one has ever said yes. More than that Muslims in this country, including those from Palestine would kill every Jew and every Christian in THIS country.

I don't think you quite understand the issue. These are not political issues to Islam. These are not social issues to Islam. Killing Jews is a religious obligation imposed out of the mouth of Mohammed himself. I have lived among Muslims. I have attended mosque and taken instruction from the imam. I lived among Jews in Robertson Pico. Muslims and Jews live right up against one another. They have for years. Muslims still don't accept Jews. They would slaughter these neighbors in the blink of an eye. They have lived in imposed peace for years. Jewish schools and synagogues all have armed guards. Muslims want to kill Jews because the Quran promises a place in paradise if they do.

View attachment 843146

In a tragic twist of fate, a Minnesota woman and her husband who had vocally advocated for Palestinian rights and protested against Israeli military actions were killed in a Hamas attack.

Cindy Flash, a 67-year-old originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, had emigrated to Israel decades ago. She married Igal Flash, a 66-year-old Israeli and the son of Holocaust survivors, and they settled in Kfar Aza, a community located just a few miles from the Gaza border.

The couple’s home in Kfar Aza sat right next to the security fence that Hamas militants broke through as they attacked Israel by land, sea, and air.

What makes Cindy’s story particularly poignant is the irony that she, an advocate for Palestinian rights, became a victim of the very group she sought to help.

Cindy was known for her advocacy for Palestinian rights. She would often protest against Israeli military operations in Gaza, standing up for the dignity and humanity of Palestinians, according to CNN.

I guess at some point she probably realized she was wrong.

View attachment 843146

In a tragic twist of fate, a Minnesota woman and her husband who had vocally advocated for Palestinian rights and protested against Israeli military actions were killed in a Hamas attack.

Cindy Flash, a 67-year-old originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, had emigrated to Israel decades ago. She married Igal Flash, a 66-year-old Israeli and the son of Holocaust survivors, and they settled in Kfar Aza, a community located just a few miles from the Gaza border.

The couple’s home in Kfar Aza sat right next to the security fence that Hamas militants broke through as they attacked Israel by land, sea, and air.

What makes Cindy’s story particularly poignant is the irony that she, an advocate for Palestinian rights, became a victim of the very group she sought to help.

Cindy was known for her advocacy for Palestinian rights. She would often protest against Israeli military operations in Gaza, standing up for the dignity and humanity of Palestinians, according to CNN.

"Ishmael will be a wild ass, and his hand will be against every man."

Various media agencies have asked Palestinians if they would be willing to live in a secure Palestine next to a secure Israel. Not one has ever said yes. More than that Muslims in this country, including those from Palestine would kill every Jew and every Christian in THIS country.

I don't think you quite understand the issue. These are not political issues to Islam. These are not social issues to Islam. Killing Jews is a religious obligation imposed out of the mouth of Mohammed himself. I have lived among Muslims. I have attended mosque and taken instruction from the imam. I lived among Jews in Robertson Pico. Muslims and Jews live right up against one another. They have for years. Muslims still don't accept Jews. They would slaughter these neighbors in the blink of an eye. They have lived in imposed peace for years. Jewish schools and synagogues all have armed guards. Muslims want to kill Jews because the Quran promises a place in paradise if they do.
I do not believe every Muslim intends or wishes death to all Christians and other infidels.

But I do believe that is the intent and purpose of the PLO, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hezbollah et al. And they are brainwashing the citizens to also hate Jews which is why the Israelis are forced to take what looks to some like extreme measures to defend and protect their citizens.

That is why nobody on the Palestinian side seemed distressed at the mayhem Hamas is causing but cheered and hit and kicked and spit on the bodies of dead and injured Israelis and Americans paraded through the streets of Gaza City.

The leftist media is not educating the people about this but take the Palestinians' side. Israel is condemned while almost nothing is reported of the horrors being heaped upon innocent Israeli and American citizens by Hamas.

No one who is at all intellectually honest can watch this video--no gore, just violent talk--of Palestinian children and not understand the situation that Israel faces and why their wall between them and Palestine is necessary.

1. Deepest condolences to her family and friends.
'
2. No doubt she was very sincere.

3. What a shame that the people whom she advocated for eventually let her down.

4. Reminds me of sincere people in this country who sympathize for the downtrodden, only to suddenly become a victim of violent crime committed by one of those downtrodden.

I do not believe every Muslim intends or wishes death to all Christians and other infidels.

But I do believe that is the intent and purpose of the PLO, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hezbollah et al. And they are brainwashing the citizens to also hate Jews which is why the Israelis are forced to take what looks to some like extreme measures to defend and protect their citizens.

That is why nobody on the Palestinian side seemed distressed at the mayhem Hamas is causing but cheered and hit and kicked and spit on the bodies of dead and injured Israelis and Americans paraded through the streets of Gaza City.

The leftist media is not educating the people about this but take the Palestinians' side. Israel is condemned while almost nothing is reported of the horrors being heaped upon innocent Israeli and American citizens by Hamas.

No one who is at all intellectually honest can watch this video--no gore, just violent talk--of Palestinian children and not understand the situation that Israel faces and why their wall between them and Palestine is necessary.

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

HAMAS has bruised the heel of the Jews. The Jews are about to bruise the head of the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back