Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinian Rights and Protested Against Israeli Actions Killed by Hamas Alongside Husband

Yeah. Ya did. Your continued use of “they” was clearly referring to essentially all Muslims
When I say they I’m clearly referencing radical islamists

View attachment 843146

In a tragic twist of fate, a Minnesota woman and her husband who had vocally advocated for Palestinian rights and protested against Israeli military actions were killed in a Hamas attack.

Cindy Flash, a 67-year-old originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, had emigrated to Israel decades ago. She married Igal Flash, a 66-year-old Israeli and the son of Holocaust survivors, and they settled in Kfar Aza, a community located just a few miles from the Gaza border.

The couple’s home in Kfar Aza sat right next to the security fence that Hamas militants broke through as they attacked Israel by land, sea, and air.

What makes Cindy’s story particularly poignant is the irony that she, an advocate for Palestinian rights, became a victim of the very group she sought to help.

Cindy was known for her advocacy for Palestinian rights. She would often protest against Israeli military operations in Gaza, standing up for the dignity and humanity of Palestinians, according to CNN.

Did she scream but I'm your ally!

God I hope so

That's an awful big red pill to swallow when you're about to die

skskkz,xkxkzkks.png

When I say they I’m clearly referencing radical islamists
So you’re only talking about Hamas

Or ISIS

Or Hezzbulah

Or Al Queda

You’re NOT talking about Muslim Americans or residents of Gaza or the West Bank

Glad we cleared that up

l
You equate all Muslims with the radicals.

You are a simple minded bigot
The problem with Muslims is that you can’t identify the radical ones. The Sarnaev brothers that blew up the Boston Marathon acted like normal Americans for most of their lives. They became radicalized and murderers in barely a year. The Fort Hood shooter was raised as an American, took advantage of a free college, medical school and psychiatric degree thanks to the U.S. Army and the US taxpayer. Shall I go on?

So you’re only talking about Hamas

Or ISIS

Or Hezzbulah

Or Al Queda

You’re NOT talking about Muslim Americans or residents of Gaza or the West Bank

Glad we cleared that up
I’m not speaking of the western Muslim, but in some places radical Muslim theology is dominant. Take Gaza. Those people voted to be ruled by Hamas. These are people that don’t share our values.

The problem with Muslims is that you can’t identify the radical ones. The Sarnaev brothers that blew up the Boston Marathon acted like normal Americans for most of their lives. They became radicalized and murderers in barely a year. The Fort Hood shooter was raised as an American, took advantage of a free college, medical school and psychiatric degree thanks to the U.S. Army and the US taxpayer. Shall I go on?
So you ARE talking about all Muslims…

Simplistic ignorant bigot

I’m not speaking of the western Muslim, but in some places radical Muslim theology is dominant. Take Gaza. Those people voted to be ruled by Hamas. These are people that don’t share our values.
So you ARE talking about all the residents of Gaza. Like I said.

How about the West Bank?

So you ARE talking about all the residents of Gaza. Like I said.

How about the West Bank?
I’m talking about the majority of the residents in Gaza and to a lesser extent the West Bank. Put your head in the sand for all I care, but these people reject the American way of life, and frankly hate Americans because we’re unlike them.

I’m talking about the majority of the residents in Gaza and to a lesser extent the West Bank. Put your head in the sand for all I care, but these people reject the American way of life, and frankly hate Americans because we’re unlike them.
“These people” again

You’re wrong if you think that. These people have different ideas of prosperity than you. They have no interest in living peacefully with people that don’t share their religious zealotry. They want to be ruled by radical Islam. They hate you because you’re not a radical Islamist, and hate everyone, including other Muslims that don’t subscribe to their particular version of Islamic religion.
True. "Ishmael is a wild ass. His hand is against every man."

So you ARE talking about all Muslims…

Simplistic ignorant bigot
I am talking about all Muslims. I can’t speak for anyone else. I’m not the person you were accusing of doing that.

Since you are being so antagonistic, how about you tell the rest of us how to tell a “moderate” Muslim from a ”radical” one BEFORE he or she starts killing infidels.

The Muslim religion is totally intolerant of anyone who disagrees with any tenant of Islam, it’s totally intolerant of any secular government. Islam is a socio-economic-religious system that controls every facet of life in any country ruled by Islam.

I am talking about all Muslims. I can’t speak for anyone else. I’m not the person you were accusing of doing that.

Since you are being so antagonistic, how about you tell the rest of us how to tell a “moderate” Muslim from a ”radical” one BEFORE he or she starts killing infidels.

The Muslim religion is totally intolerant of anyone who disagrees with any tenant of Islam, it’s totally intolerant of any secular government. Islam is a socio-economic-religious system that controls every facet of life in any country ruled by Islam.
The same way you tell your neighbor from a serial killer.

How do you do that?

The same way you tell your neighbor from a serial killer.

How do you do that?
One, you listen to what he says, two you watch his actions. But the case is very different, serial killers are rare and usually operate alone, radical Muslims are common and generally operate in groups. And before you come up with that bullshit about them being a small percentage of Muslims, a small percentage of several billion people is many millions. And for every "radical" Muslim there are a hundred that support, condone, or hide him. When I see "moderate" Muslims attacking the radical ones and killing or turning them into the authorities AND testifying against them in open court, my trust levels will increase.

Forum List

Back