Minnesota Town Votes to Permit "White People Only" Folk Church

Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth

I'm actually having trouble understanding why the town gets any vote at all on this. Mind you, I find these people's beliefs repellent, but last time I checked, governments are prohibited from butting into people's religious beliefs in this country. Does the town own the former Lutheran church or something? What makes this any of their business?
but last time I checked, governments are prohibited from butting into people's religious beliefs in this country.
they are one in the same.

there is no function for chaos in a civil society, there can only be one or the other. there is no difference between religion and gov't except in the minds of the depraved.

That made absolutely no sort of sense.

I believe the last part was describing the statist left, whose "god" is their government.

Hey, if you can interpret that mess into something sensible in the context of the conversation, more power to you.

Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth

I'm actually having trouble understanding why the town gets any vote at all on this. Mind you, I find these people's beliefs repellent, but last time I checked, governments are prohibited from butting into people's religious beliefs in this country. Does the town own the former Lutheran church or something? What makes this any of their business?
but last time I checked, governments are prohibited from butting into people's religious beliefs in this country.

there is no function for chaos in a civil society, there can only be one or the other. there is no difference between religion and gov't except in the minds of the depraved.

I believe the last part was describing the statist left, whose "god" is their government.

Hey, if you can interpret that mess into something sensible in the context of the conversation, more power to you.
Hey, if you can interpret that mess into something sensible
freedom defines what otherwise would be chaos - freedom of religion is the same as the constraint against yelling fire in a theater - freedom is defined by society where the meaning combines both gov't and religion as being the same.

chaos being whatever sisy 12 insists is whatever they want it to be - religion. the exclusivity of the o p.

freedom defines what otherwise would be chaos - freedom of religion is the same as the constraint against yelling fire in a theater - freedom is defined by society where the meaning combines both gov't and religion as being the same.

chaos being whatever sisy 12 insists is whatever they want it to be - religion. the exclusivity of the o p.

Yeah, um, I know you thought you just made a brilliant, profound explanation, but you're still babbling incomprehensible nonsense.

Yeah, um, I know you thought you just made a brilliant, profound explanation, but you're still babbling incomprehensible nonsense.
you're just unwilling to accept there is no difference between gov't and religion as an avoidance for whichever suits your fancy.

you're just unwilling to accept there is no difference between gov't and religion as an avoidance for whichever suits your fancy.

Yeah, I'm telling you repeatedly that you make no fucking sense because I just don't want to admit how brilliant and right you are about . . . whatever the fuck you're attempting and failing to say.

Don't flatter yourself, dipshit. If I "didn't want to accept" your premise - whatever it is - I would just tell you right out that I don't accept it. If I'm telling you that your posts are meaningless garble, it's because they're meaningless garble.

Done now. You may request more of my attention when you can post something that makes sense in English. Until then, begone.

The trump cultists love the system, when it provides them cover. Not so much, when it tosses Dear Leader out on his fat ass.
Many black churches are covers for political discourse. Massive amounts of taxpayers funds go to them with the private side pushed to give them their tribute also. Never in history as a society paid so much for so little results.

Yeah, I'm telling you repeatedly that you make no fucking sense because I just don't want to admit how brilliant and right you are about . . . whatever the fuck you're attempting and failing to say.

Don't flatter yourself, dipshit. If I "didn't want to accept" your premise - whatever it is - I would just tell you right out that I don't accept it. If I'm telling you that your posts are meaningless garble, it's because they're meaningless garble.

Done now. You may request more of my attention when you can post something that makes sense in English. Until then, begone.
there in not much to misunderstand - there is no separation between gov't and religious beliefs in regards to the written laws and their application - except for those that use deception to further their unjust motives. and use written laws for that purpose.

Minnesota Town Votes to Permit "White People Only" Folk Church

... then for sisy 12 it's perfectly fine. it's been made legal.

Forum List

Back