Minnesota Stabbing Suspect Identified...

Maybe the FBI's bar for "evidence" needs to be lowered a bit?

No, because they will abuse it.

It probably would be a good idea to end immigration of muslims though.

We do enjoy the right to worship in this country, but there is no right to enter. We have enough people for now.

as trump would say

when you are searching for a needle in a haystack

it doesnt make any sense to keep adding hay

It seems our greatest threat isn't from overseas. Many of these people were born and raised here.

One, that's a massive logical fallacy. An anecdote does not a trend make.

Two, who gives a flying shit where the radical Islamist comes from? This is war of ideology, which can show it's ugly head anywhere.

Three, he was an immigrant, albeit a young one. Are you calling for a ban on Muslim immigrants and their children? Mkay, if you say so.

But hey, I'm sure those folks that were stabbed and slashed in Minnesota feel MUCH better that their attacker was raised in the states...:woohoo:

People are so worried about refugees, yet every recent terrorist attack was carried out by a U.S. citizen. This man has been here since he was 3 months old, and is in fact the first Somali to ever carry out an attack on U.S. soil in the largest Somali community in the country.
racists get there news from very selective sources so because there is a lot of mulsim immigration in europe and neo nazis in germany denmark hungary etc are whining about that in the news there. White supremacists here in the USA assume there is a bunch of muslim immigrants coming to the usa as well... why do they assume this you may ask? its because they are stupid

Oh you're a gem. We aren't supposed to notice rape reports in Europe?

Whose side are you on, Pete? You don't want radicalized Muslims "abused" by the FBI? I do (obviously, not abused in the common sense of the word). Why should a professed enemy of this country be allowed to keep doing his thing for years until it terminates with a terror attack. Think of Orlando. Think of Chelsea. They weren't kidding.

Give the government power to abuse anyone, and it will abuse everyone.

We have laws that must be adhered too.

As for how I would deal with muzbot zealots? I carry a gun and stay out of crowded places.

Seems to work.

I'm going to lay it on the line. I and my husband worked with many muslims and outstanding souls. I am from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie.

But what we are inviting in now and take the religion out of it are barbarians. We are opening our doors to men who think women are chattel.

What the hell are we doing?

It seems our greatest threat isn't from overseas. Many of these people were born and raised here.

Two, who gives a flying shit where the radical Islamist comes from? This is war of ideology, which can show it's ugly head anywhere.

Three, he was an immigrant, albeit a young one. Are you calling for a ban on Muslim immigrants and their children? Mkay, if you say so.

But hey, I'm sure those folks that were stabbed and slashed in Minnesota feel MUCH better that their attacker was raised in the states...:woohoo:

People are so worried about refugees, yet every recent terrorist attack was carried out by a U.S. citizen. This man has been here since he was 3 months old, and is in fact the first Somali to ever carry out an attack on U.S. soil in the largest Somali community in the country.
racists get there news from very selective sources so because there is a lot of mulsim immigration in europe and neo nazis in germany denmark hungary etc are whining about that in the news there. White supremacists here in the USA assume there is a bunch of muslim immigrants coming to the usa as well... why do they assume this you may ask? its because they are stupid

you as in racists?

I'm going to lay it on the line. I and my husband worked with many muslims and outstanding souls. I am from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie.

But what we are inviting in now and take the religion out of it are barbarians. We are opening our doors to men who think women are chattel.

who is? germany?

why the hell lefties who claim to be the champions of womens rights

be supportive of such a thing

why the hell lefties who claim to be the champions of womens rights

be supportive of such a thing

Because bed wetters care NOTHING about anyone's "rights". They pretend to support all sorts of liberalism, but in reality they promote their own power.

If the democrooks ever do consolidate power no one will have any rights, but the rulers will have every privilege imaginable. It will make the Soviets look like amateurs.

You are supposed to think that the women who are complaining are all nazi white supremacists.

I fail to see where it is a "logical fallacy" that most of the terrorist attacks since 9/11 have been carried out by U.S. citizens. Is it a real problem? Yes. Does closing our borders address the problem? No. What else might work?

Then get thee to a library.

I never brought up closing borders, so thanks for yet ANOTHER logical fallacy. That one's called a strawman argument.

You REALLY need to educate yourself.

Forum List

Back