Female Police Officers In TX Try To Arrest Woman.....They failed

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Best when viewed with this turned on:

XGg6HjD.gif

R.dfe45fc0846b8fb314a2ccd43ef3cbfd

LOL.....Since she was able to just jog along effortlessly she should have circled back and picked up her purse. :laughing0301:

A poster on the board i got it from said it was in Corpus Christi, TX and everyone down here had a good laugh at the cop's expense.

XGg6HjD.gif

LOL.....Since she was able to just jog along effortlessly she should have circled back and picked up her purse. :laughing0301:

A poster on the board i got it from said it was in Corpus Christi, TX and everyone down here had a good laugh at the cop's expense.

thay have her id if they have her purse she wont get far. But ya a couple out of shape cops couldnt catch shit.

They'll get her in the long run, but that was fun to watch. Not only are the officers a bit heavier, but they have those regulation belts with every cop gizmo known to the force attached to them.

That is funny until these 2 token hires meetup with a tweaker that's all methed up with a gun.
Or a couple of guys like the Famous North Hollywood Bank Robbery guys who ( Wounded 6 Bystanders / 5 Police Officers and Damaged 3 Helicopters forcing one down promptly and the other two to egress for repairs check ) with full auto AKMs and Drum Mags and Handguns

I can't see what you all are talking about. This is what the OP looks like on my end...

Screen Shot 22.jpg

Officers… that’s why they issue you a GUN. If they didn’t want you to use it they wouldn’t have given it to you.

XGg6HjD.gif

She burned 'em! She was a high-steppin'.

Sad....Fix your computer.

I figured out what it was.

Computer ain't broken.

It's how I want it. I've got pretty strict rules to keep cloudflare in check.

So, guess I just won't see the content, but, then again, sounds like just another day in the neighborhood anyway.

Or a couple of guys like the Famous North Hollywood Bank Robbery guys who ( Wounded 6 Bystanders / 5 Police Officers and Damaged 3 Helicopters forcing one down promptly and the other two to egress for repairs check ) with full auto AKMs and Drum Mags and Handguns
They weren't playing.

They weren't playing.
The Cops back then were not either ( One perp took 30 mins to bleed out on 3 different TVNews cameras live broadcasts while two Cops stood on his limbs and other cops kept First Responders from giving life saving aid by physically holding them back as they too watched the unarmed & subdued perp
Bleed out

The Cops back then were not either ( One perp took 30 mins to bleed out on 3 different TVNews cameras live broadcasts while two Cops stood on his limbs and other cops kept First Responders from giving life saving aid by physically holding them back as they too watched the unarmed & subdued perp
Bleed out
And thr cops should have hanged for it

Forum List

Back