Minnesota is going to go Red

There can be little doubt with the major fuck up that the state is going to go for Trump. Other states will follow. What we have seen there is why Trump got elected in the first place, even with the repulsion of the Beast.

Trump 2020!

Good luck with that one

Cops wrongly killing black men does not exactly get out the Trump vote
Burning down minority owned businesses and a construction site for low income units of 118, is not going to help the Democrats as it was them that failed to respond. Over 170 businesses destroyed, all shopping malls closed, countless unemployed. Lives destroyed and millions in damage. The entire message of the protesters destroyed by urban thugs.
I could see the smoke 35 miles out on my commute into South Mpls this morning.
Lake Street looks like Gary, Indiana now and will never recover. Who would be foolish enough to open a shop there now?

There can be little doubt with the major fuck up that the state is going to go for Trump. Other states will follow. What we have seen there is why Trump got elected in the first place, even with the repulsion of the Beast.

Trump 2020!

Rump is too dangerous to leave in office, so he'll be gone after November 3/January 20.

Minnesota, however, should probably turn a metaphorical flamethrower on Democratic control, burn them critters out, and install some sane folk.

Starting with the Fruit Loop Mayor of Minneapolis, and that foolish arrogant Ellison in the AG's office, followed by their Gubner.

So long as they split their ballots and don't help Rump, I'm just fine with them going Red for a while... consider it a Market Correction. :D

Trump 2020!

Good luck with that one

Most of those transgressions are in blue areas. Or deep blue areas. Or the deepest blue areas. So what is going to change? You be in charge of those areas. In many of those areas, African Americans are a dominant political force. Bluuue Moooon!

Trump 2020!

Good luck with that one

Except Trump has talked about how egregious the killing was.

Trump 2020!

Trump was going to bring peace and security to the country. Is the USA safer and more peaceful, under Trump?

Minnesota has valued and prioritized education over the years, that is where Minnesota has always excelled, and that is very bad news for Trump voters and a Red Wave for Trump to carry. Trump carries states where education is devalued and and the people are dumbfucks, like most of the south, and where all the religious whack-a- doodles live in the West.

Trump 2020!

Trump was going to bring peace and security to the country. Is the USA safer and more peaceful, under Trump?
It sure as hell isn't under Mayor Frey and his lunatic lefties of the Mpls City Council or Governor Walz who just issued another Stay At Home order in the form of a curfew. Bet that gets wildly ignored.
Trump doesn't run MN or Mpls. Idiotic liberals do.

Last edited:
Minnesota has valued and prioritized education over the years, that is where Minnesota has always excelled, and that is very bad news for Trump voters and a Red Wave for Trump to carry. Trump carries states where education is devalued and and the people are dumbfucks, like most of the south, and where all the religious whack-a- doodles live in the West.
Except for the Twin Cities and St. Louis county up north, MN is mostly red.
You do know that Hitlery only won state by 75 thousand votes don't you?
Mn is one of only two states with a divided legislature.
I live here and your assumptions are wrong. The good education is in the suburbs, not the shithole known as the Twin Cities where folks are burning their own neighborhoods.

Except for the Twin Cities and St. Louis county up north, MN is mostly red.
You do know that Hitlery only won state by 75 thousand votes don't you?
Mn is one of only two states with a divided legislature.
I live here and your assumptions are wrong. The good education is in the suburbs, not the shithole known as the Twin Cities where folks are burning their own neighborhoods.

Oh I know that Minn. is mostly red, but cows don't vote, people do. Illinois is mostly red, but Chicago makes it a blue state. And contrast the spending on education in Minnesota versus Gov. Scott Walker's Wisconsin, where it was totally devalued. (maybe it has changed since that douche is not Governor anymore, not sure) but yea, Illinois would be an easy red state in every election were it not for Cook county.

Yes, highly-educated Minnesotans have been in the news a lot these days.

Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him

- Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him -

Kellie Chauvin, the wife of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, said she is filing for divorce after 10 years of marriage.

In a statement issued by her attorney, Kellie Chauvin said she is devastated by the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd, who died earlier this week while in police custody.

Kellie Chauvin's attorney said she filed for divorce as a result of this week's incident.

Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him

- Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him -

Kellie Chauvin, the wife of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, said she is filing for divorce after 10 years of marriage.

In a statement issued by her attorney, Kellie Chauvin said she is devastated by the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd, who died earlier this week while in police custody.

Kellie Chauvin's attorney said she filed for divorce as a result of this week's incident.
Is that important?

thats what you care about? America is on fire, and this is what you care about?

if we are complacent, if we are silent, the cycle of violence will continue

shame on the OP.

SHAME ON YOU!

The pajama-boy mayor of Mlps made certain to hand out masks to rioters...... I could go on and on and on and on, but I assure you in no uncertain terms, Trump hasn't a chance of winning that shithole state, not even.....
At some point, the emasculation of the majority will have consequences,
Indeed. I believe you're right! Define majority though? Are there more R's than D's? Nope. Does the R party constantly have to develop stratagems to counter that very fact..such as gerrymandering? Yes..yes they do. Is not the whole kerfuffle about mail-in ballots exactly about the fact that there are more D than R in America?

the majority..defined as all Americans able to vote....is not on your side.

The pajama-boy mayor of Mlps made certain to hand out masks to rioters...... I could go on and on and on and on, but I assure you in no uncertain terms, Trump hasn't a chance of winning that shithole state, not even.....
At some point, the emasculation of the majority will have consequences,
Indeed. I believe you're right! Define majority though? Are there more R's than D's? Nope. Does the R party constantly have to develop stratagems to counter that very fact..such as gerrymandering? Yes..yes they do. Is not the whole kerfuffle about mail-in ballots exactly about the fact that there are more D than R in America?

the majority..defined as all Americans able to vote....is not on your side.
Watch and learn.

Forum List

Back